Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
siggy
Regular

October 2003
TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Fri, 30 January 2004 12:19 Go to next message
I don't know if others have mention is before ...

but anyway does toymods have any cool things avalaible for sale and to promote themselves.

I meant as in something like toymods
-keyring,
-clothing
-stickers...etc etc
that would be cool.

Ummm coz I feel like putting some kind of toymods stickers on my sprinter. But I have no idea i'm allow to !? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Any ideas ?

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 12:21]

Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Fri, 30 January 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keyrings - Yes
Clothing - Yes the magnificent Toymods polo shirt
Stickers - Sheet yeah! heaps of stickers available...
Heaps of other bits n pieces too...

Contact Danny (Secretary) danny@toymods.org.au to hook up
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Fri, 30 January 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
join up financially with the club! - they give you a nice package Smile

infact im wearing my toymods polo shirt now - and my gt4 is graced with the toymods sticker on the front windscreen Smile

I should recieve my toymods footy too - soon Smile
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sat, 31 January 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Classique71

Want to ask , when you got those stickers from toymods, how much were they ?
Coz i was thinking about getting a toymods sticker and stick it on my windscreen.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sat, 31 January 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup...

we have...

mugs
keyrings
footballs!
stickers
shirts
jackets
hats

with your membership you receive a free shirt and sticker

most merchandise is not available to purchase unless you are a financial member

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sat, 31 January 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is that?

Wouldnt it be better for every1 to be able to buy the merchandise so the club can benefit from the money? Just seems strange that you dont want to expand the club. I see it that the more merchandise people have such as lots of toyotas with toymods stickers or every1 wearing a toymods hat would surely increase the flow of traffic the website recieves and inturn bring many more financial members? Wouldnt you think?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sat, 31 January 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for $40 bucks it helps the club out - thats how ..

You get merchandise with the club membership package ..

I dont see how this is going against expansion of the club itself, in fact id see it more as adding more club members to the registry ..

look at it in a financial way
A sticker - $5 - $10 dollars
Tshirt - maybe 20 dollars to purchase and print on the logo + shipping it out to you via freight which costs around 5 - 10 dollars..

Thats a minimum of 25 dollars - your over half way there to getting MEMBERSHIP and utilising the clubs discounts as well, which in turn would save you the 15 dollars in outlay with discounted goods

Either that or have " forum " stickers - and club stickers

ie www."Toymodslogo".org.au if you want the web traffic thing
and official " toymods stickers - for those who are club members ( the gold stickers a good example )

if you want to HELP the club - become a member - show your a toyota enthusiast - and willing to help out a great club grow larger

Anyway thats my somewhat hot-headed oppinion .. take it how you like.

[Updated on: Sat, 31 January 2004 09:54]

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sat, 31 January 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 01:34]

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sun, 01 February 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understamd that by becomming a member you are helping out the club and in the next few months i hope to become one, its just that i dont see why the merchandise needs to be exclusive to members.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Mon, 02 February 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last I recall, URL stickers were going to be made available to non-members as well as members.

I 100% support the idea that CLUB merchandise such as T-shirts, hats, jackets etc should only be available to CLUB members.

URL stickers are a means of spreading the word about the site, therefore hopefully increasing new memberships and growth for the Club.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Mon, 02 February 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we have like a official toymods girls calendar..... chicks standing next to cool rides from toymods. (please can we have them naked pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee)
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 15:16

can we have like a official toymods girls calendar..... chicks standing next to cool rides from toymods. (please can we have them naked pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee)

lol ok

but you have to find the 12 girls willing to pose naked for free

im tired of getting slapped

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 18:38

Why is that?

Wouldnt it be better for every1 to be able to buy the merchandise so the club can benefit from the money? Just seems strange that you dont want to expand the club. I see it that the more merchandise people have such as lots of toyotas with toymods stickers or every1 wearing a toymods hat would surely increase the flow of traffic the website recieves and inturn bring many more financial members? Wouldnt you think?

essentially it is about making the distinction between the car club and our forums... the forums were only ever created to help our members communicate

by making most merchandise members only... its a way of showing exclusivity as well as ensuring that our name is protected to an extent so that we don't have any nameless hoons on the internet being mistaken for our club members

merchandise shows you are a member... part of our group and club... we are more interested in that then potential revenue

being a simple forum goer just doesnt cut it

a webpage of merchandise should be up soon

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny said it alot more politely than i ever could ..

PS danny - off topic - my group A nose is on FINALLY - See my members ride later this evening !
celicagrrlll
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just wondering if I join toymods can I get a chick size top or is there not quite the demand 4 that one.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, i can understand with shirts hats jackets etc, but mugs, footy's etc?

The way you put it danny, i see you point, you dont want ACA or 2day2nite showing some car with toymods stickers all over it being searched by a police officer for defects/drugs etc.

I will shut my mouth now Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicagrrlll wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 16:25

I was just wondering if I join toymods can I get a chick size top or is there not quite the demand 4 that one.

As far as I know you can get girly size t-shirts. My girlfriend has one, but I'm not 100% sure if they're still available..
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 03 February 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should have them 12 naked girls ready by the end of the month Smile this calendar is going to look so cool in my garage lol Razz
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Wed, 04 February 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicagrrlll wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 16:25

yup we do have female shirts as well

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Wed, 04 February 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 07:42

should have them 12 naked girls ready by the end of the month Smile this calendar is going to look so cool in my garage lol Razz

u wank in your garage? Confused
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon5.gif  Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Sun, 08 February 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 10:42

need naked guys ? i mean for the girl members to perve on ?

on a more serious note... what do the stickers look like Danny ? and how big are they...

and to the members who do have stickers... do you actually put them on your cars ?? I do a fair bit of driving around liverpool, castle hill, baulkham hills, seven hills, city and macquarie fields and dont see many toymodded toyotas around.... Rolling Eyes
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 10 February 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 21:48

on a more serious note... what do the stickers look like Danny ? and how big are they...

they are a sticker of our logo... top right corner of the page... most people put on their back, sometimes front windscreen

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 10 February 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tis a bit small Danny... hard to see/recognise on the streetz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 10 February 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe a big arse body graphic on the lancer les - with
" TOYMODS " emblazened down the side ?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 10 February 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr...

still not big enough
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Tue, 10 February 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and lancer has been sold so no more lancer cracks heh heh
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Thu, 12 February 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok - no more lancer jokes ..

All my funs just gone out the door ! Crying or Very Sad

whats in its place ?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS PROMOTIONAL THINGS !? Thu, 12 February 2004 12:35 Go to previous message
has been replaced by the 1GRA65

getting sprayed this weekend weather pending

and YES i am going to rice it up with stickers and big wings and toymods sticker hehehehe

Very Happy

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How Much Should I Pay For Front Brake Overhaul?
Next Topic:toyota + ferrari = beast :)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 08:05:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.039623022079468 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.