Toymods » General Car Talk » Drift Bible

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn nice vid!!
  Send a private message to this user  
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres 2 more....

r34 pt1::
http://www.takushi.com/movies/Option_Mines_34-1.mp g

r34 pt2::
http://www.takushi.com/movies/Option_Mines_34-2.mp g

32.8mb each

EDIT::

JGTC GT-R Exhibition race::
http://www.takushi.com/movies/Nismo_Festival_2001_ JGTC_Race.mpg

*check out the size of their drift wings bro*

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 10:09]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
street cred 100% bro Laughing

ed i think we should get geoff working on the aluminium pedals we where talking about Cool
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that fukin r34 in the last vid is only level 2 drift spec ey bro! how ghey does it look without stickers n stuff.... No No No

and yeah, if i could get geoff to do anything, pedals could be a goer Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows about we design them monday after piano?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, sounds kool Cool

well, 'piano' doesnt sound cool, but the rest of the plan does Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck im bored...

someone entertain me.
ive leeched everything in sight, watched it all, and im STILL stuck here waiting for a phone call...

oh, and back on topic... "drift is ghey"

i suspect the only reason drift ever got invented was becuase people in overpower turbo cars (with no balls below 3.5k rpm) couldnt drive, and the only fun they could have with their spastic engine output was highspeed hellies...

then all the peasants of the world went 'durr, thats cool, i wanna be like them' and started drifing shopping trolleys
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every aspect of drifting is ghey from the supporters to the ghey little wings on there front bumpers.

Heres what you other guys should do, sell your toyota to somebody who knows what they are doing and isnt a drift king wanker, and go and buy a honda csx, put 20 inch chromies on the front and pursuit rims on the back, get some LED's for your washer nozzles and underbody neons, some tricky japanese anime art and wrap the car in it completely

now you are ready to enter the underground street racing scene just like on fast and furious

STOP FUCKING UP TOYOTA'S

p.s. dont try this unless you HAVE read the drift bible ok
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you both have no idea, i suggest that you step away from the keyboard and take a breather, for you neither know anything about drifting or the sport.

thats all.
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so anybody who dosnt agree with you has no idea

thats a bit ego-centric, i would expect as much from a ricer

stick to the maccas carpark and we will be fine ok
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 12:58

no its just you that has no idea, allmost everything youve said is wrong.

Quote:

why do you need a drift bible written by some ricer-roni ?

listen here it is simple
1) turn corner
2) halfway through corner mash accelerator pedal (assuming you have read the book on how to use pedals)...this is called drifting or sideways, if your mums car is shithouse and cant do that in the wet.... then you are better off abandoning it to the smackheads at the end of the street and starting again with a decent car

of couse you would need to read "how to abandon your car bible"

real drifting is initiated before the corner, and all 4 wheels are used to drift. what you have described is power oversteer midway through a corner, not drifting.

the drift bible is a video not a book

Quote:

that is really not hard at all to do unless you are retarded or have three inch coke bottle glasses or maybe you are retarded with coke bottle glasses

stick to your books boys and let the men stick to the real driving

if you find such a high level of car control "easy" then why arnt you a professional racing driver by now, and as allready mentioned its a DVD not a book.

Quote:

i never siad anything about dumping the clutch

i never insulted any person in toymods

and i never said driving is all about power, i said i wouldnt want to drive an underpowered car, honestly who the hell would and you guys i though would relate to that being in a bloody toyota modifications forum, but hey if its all about the burnouts and you need to read a book to figure that out, i dont mind about it

you guys read too much into what has been said, why buy a book written by some guy when you can go and learn from experience, plain and simple that is the best way to learn

dont get me wrong i think drifting is a waste of time on a race track and is about as much of a sport as chess is a sport

also a lot of people are throwing the word 'uneducated' around, just because i seem to dissaprove of this stupid activity and find humour in the fact that people need to read a book to figure it out, i find this to be rude, obnoxious and rather immature....if its not car reltated, why bother with personal attacks to try and get your point across ?....if you wish to challenge me i can only hope it to be on a race track or if you wish to make a personal attack it would be splendid to hear that from you in person instead of behind a computer on the other side of australia

drifting isnt about doing burnouts, i think youll find they do that at the drags, and as previously mentioned, its not a book. And your also saying you should learn from experience, not by reading a book, did you not go to school?, if you did im sure you would have noticed the large number of books they use there. mabye books would be usefull, but as i said its not a book. watching someone do something or reading about it can be usefull to get an idea of how to do it yourself. are you telling me you would have come up with heel-toeing, and every other advanced driving technique invented in the past 100 years of motorsport all on your own, if you hadnt heard it elsewhere.

you also say you would be happy to have a personal attack directed at you in person, but you have neglected to mention who you are or how to get in contact with you, you are hiding behind your comptuer.......

Quote:

dont think drifting is easy, i know it is easy

all you gay lords who are into 'drifting' drive the type of cars that require massive chrome stickers down the side and neons underneath before they are acceptable to be driven on the road and then it is time to race a stocko vl commodore and lose

i am in brisbane and have driven in several dirt track rally based competitions, so if you want to meet up for ANYTHING i welcome you with open arms, literally

ive never seen a drift car with neons on it, sure they have graphics, but its advertising for the manufacurers, the same as any other form of motorsport. and since when have proper drift cars been slower than a VL commodore.

Quote:

Every aspect of drifting is ghey from the supporters to the ghey little wings on there front bumpers.

Heres what you other guys should do, sell your toyota to somebody who knows what they are doing and isnt a drift king wanker, and go and buy a honda csx, put 20 inch chromies on the front and pursuit rims on the back, get some LED's for your washer nozzles and underbody neons, some tricky japanese anime art and wrap the car in it completely

now you are ready to enter the underground street racing scene just like on fast and furious

STOP FUCKING UP TOYOTA'S

p.s. dont try this unless you HAVE read the drift bible ok

Front bumper wings...hmmm, i wonder if those front bumper wings on forumla one cars, or the pikes peak rally cars, or on the GT500 cars in japan are just there for looks. and despite that, all the drift cars ive ever seen dont have front bumper wings. I dont remember seeing chromies on a drift car either, they suck, most drift cars have deep dish polished alloy wheels or matt black. never seen a drift car with neons either or washer nozzel leds.

i think you have yourself confused boy
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

you're a crack up thatdog.

Quote:

Hillbilly Performance does it with no shoes on

why am i not surprised Rolling Eyes

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 13:25

drifting isnt about doing burnouts, i think youll find they do that at the drags,

they do drifting at the drags ?...since when Rolling Eyes

in case you are too stupid to read my location underneath my avatar i will tell you i am in brisbane, you never asked me where i was therefore i did not mention it, there is no reason to hide from a pimple face with extra cheese

you were obviously born semi-retarded as you keep quoting me all the time, now i know im a pretty radical excellent public speaker but dude you have to move on ok, im not into that gay faggoty shit alright, so just forget about it ok
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hmmm ... Simon can be a bit ego-centric at times but unfortunately, he's got the skills to back the talk all up. Very Happy

I'd seriously challenge anyone to do what he does sideways on the track - a ride in his car looking out the side window at over 100 kph whilst holding a high speed drift certainly makes for a very surreal experience.

Not to mention that he officially ranks the highest of all N/A drift cars in Adelaide after the last JMS Drift competition.

Seriously, those who don't acknowledge drift as a sport are totally out of touch with motorsports.

And to associate drifters with ricers certainly shows no knowledge of the difference between the two ...

Australia always lags behind - it's been recognised in Japan as a proper sport for 20 years, the yankees have finally caught on ... (check out the D1 Grand Prix display at Irwindale Speedway which has been featured in just about every US mag) and even the Kiwi's have their own regular D1 competitions.

So where is Australia in all of this? Obviously still debating like frogs in a well ... Sad
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Dodgy_Haro wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:00]

And to associate drifters with ricers certainly shows no knowledge of the difference between the two ...

your right, looking at his avatar, that cars not rice its just god awful to look at, it makes my eyes bleed to see a toyota in pain
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it makes my eyes bleed to see a toyota in pain

you should get that checked out
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 15:52

lang wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 13:25

drifting isnt about doing burnouts, i think youll find they do that at the drags,

they do drifting at the drags ?...since when Rolling Eyes

in case you are too stupid to read my location underneath my avatar i will tell you i am in brisbane, you never asked me where i was therefore i did not mention it, there is no reason to hide from a pimple face with extra cheese

you were obviously born semi-retarded as you keep quoting me all the time, now i know im a pretty radical excellent public speaker but dude you have to move on ok, im not into that gay faggoty shit alright, so just forget about it ok

you have quoted me a few times allready too, so i guess by your logic your also retarded.

your just getting shitty now because not only is everything you say wrong, but it makes you look just plain stupid

for example:
Quote:

they do drifting at the drags ?...since when

well to a normal person reading what i said, it reads "they do burnouts at the drags". but suprisingly enough, last time i went to the drags at AIR they had a drift display put on by JMS, so there was drifting at the drags, guess your wrong again.

im half suspect your deliberatley trying to be wrong, thats the only possible explination i can think of for how little idea you have

[Updated on: Sat, 31 January 2004 05:30]

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...i could call you an uneducated idiot but that would be an insult to all the stupid people and the rest of your drifter family

and right now all your input is about as much use as a betamax video recorder, listen are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:42

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...i could call you an uneducated idiot but that would be an insult to all the stupid people and the rest of your drifter family

and right now all your input is about as much use as a betamax video recorder, listen are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today

why do i get the feeling im arguing with a 15 yo ?

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

dude, he's replying & correcting comments that you have made that are wrong. Whats your problem?

aren't you able to hold a constructive intelligent discussion? why dont you make a valid reply to anything?
have you nothing better to do but spew out your arse?

if you are trolling you're doing a good job & hats off to you...if not then you're a dumbarse fucktard without a clue

got wang? Twisted Evil

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:48

because you lack the wits to keep up
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:56

1983 Toyota Sprinter 4AGZE (Sold)
1983 Toyota Sprinter 4AGTE

oh looook its attack of the drifters....see how they run see how they hide
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:56

lang wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:48

because you lack the wits to keep up

keep up with what, being incorrect every time i say something?
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know its hard for you, but maybe one day you will get something right
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 17:16

i know its hard for you, but maybe one day you will get something right

dont you see your just going to keep getting rolled until you give up.

ok name something ive said so far that has been wrong?.. this should be good
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

oh looook its attack of the drifters....see how they run see how they hide

mate, i've been quizzing you since you started posting in this thread and thats the first reply you've directed at me. havent you got anything better than that. Backup some of your bullshit information Rolling Eyes

whose running?
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86, you are both getting pretty worked up over a couple of opinions....you must be a hardcore drifter, if i drive past maccas carpark later i will slow down and wave to you, unless you dont want to be embarrased in front of your two mums
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 17:32

NickAE86, you are both getting pretty worked up over a couple of opinions....you must be a hardcore drifter, if i drive past maccas carpark later i will slow down and wave to you, unless you dont want to be embarrased in front of your two mums

im not worked up in the slightest, im having lots of fun,

so are you going to answer my question?
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just why are u so biased against drifters. What have they doen to you to piss you off so much?
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truth be told im not a hardcore drifter, in fact i dont drift at all. I do enjoy it and would like to get more involved in it but there's no place for it on the street (unless its 3am and you're in an industrial area)I prefer to go along to the skidpan/drift days etc and thrash it out there...thats what its all about.

what gets my goat is not the fact that you're paying out on drifting...i couldnt care less, everyone is entitled to their own opinion its the fact that your paying out on people/individuals for sharing a passion for drifting. imo thats rude and shows no respect at all. Especially when you dont even have the decency to hold an intelligent conversation without resorting to insults. Do you always insult people when u dont know what your talking about?

you can throw all the personal insults you want at me and i wont care...you dont know me. But it wont change the fact that you are severely lacking in people skills. I hope you hang to the friends you've got cos you certainly wont make any new ones with your current attitude. You might wanna check out http://www.aussiecarforum.com thats prolly more your flavour.

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lang wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 17:46

im not worked up in the slightest, im having lots of fun,

so are you going to answer my question?

lang you gorilla, i didnt mention your name at all

nick, if you had bothered to read from the start of the thread, what started out as me poking fun of drifting in general resulted in people calling me uneducated and such, so i turned it around

and now you are here saying i shouldnt be doing that at all, maybe you should go back to the start and have a giggle instead of jumping into an argument
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 19:19]

NickAE86, you are both getting pretty worked up over a couple of opinions....

Quote:

lang you gorilla, i didnt mention your name at all

as you can see you said "you both" and 7 or so of the last posts before that reply were either him or me, which means you were either reffering to him and me when you said "both", or your have absoulutly no understanding of grammar.

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thatdogsfullsick.
what a great nick. Must have enjoyed rooting your neighbors rottweiler last night. I would clearly say u'r the biggest toss pot i've somewhat confronted on the net/forum. Molested at a young age. Lingered around public parks watching dogs take a dump getting outrageous vibes about it too. Now degrading yourself to inbreeding a half human/dog centaur beings. Now thats what i called f***ed.

His ride? A FULLY SICK VL. I bet u on my life. If u love u'r vls and anything above a 3 liter wtf are u doing on a toyota forum? Lost again? Let me direct u to the nearest dog pound.

Only thing a vl is good for is chopping the springs. Dumping the car onto 30 inch rims. Winding down your windows so your cheap 50 buck subs blare down the busiest street on a friday night.

If u'r so against drifting. Why would u put such a gay ass list of comments on this thread. If u'r not into drifting or against it why would u read and post on a very specific thread about drifting.

IMHO this guy is severely disturbed. Getting crapped on by ppl and being rolled over and over left right and center and keeps coming back for more. I never knew people with down syndrome were ever allowed to drive.

Anyway enough of this. If any of my content did offend anyone apart from the intended i'm sorry. Flame me if u wish Doggy boy but i aint wasting anymore of my time on this. Have a nice life and stay away from spray cans.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, now let me get this right

YOUR ALL A BUNCH OFF IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad !

ok, your on a fourm trying to post a decent reply to a person who wanted to know where they could get a drift bible, but you've prob all forgoten about that, and its started to be a pissing comp. Its stupid, I like to drift, its hard, its fun, and it test's your skill, but please ppl, could we just get over ourselves and GROW UP!!!!!! I like all cars and if you don't have some sort of respect for others then you should be banded. And i don't care that i'm new, least i've got the guts to say it. please guys use the head on your shoulders not the one in your pants.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift Bible Sat, 31 January 2004 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 15:15]
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:00

your right, looking at his avatar, that cars not rice its just god awful to look at, it makes my eyes bleed to see a toyota in pain

ahhhh riiiight well i guess you being the EDUCATED person and all have acctually seen my car lately? no i didnt think so smart arse.

there is not one thing ricy about my car, everything has a function on it and is designed to help its performance. as for the black bonnet. well i ran out of white paint.

what you see in the avatar is not what it looks like today.

You cant stand to see a toyota in pain? well at least im driving my car the way i intended it be driven, and am damn enjoying it. Isnt this the point of modifying cars?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Drift Bible Sun, 01 February 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thatdogsfullysikmate isnt making too many friends on here Confused
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sun, 01 February 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 19:07

thatdogsfullysikmate isnt making too many friends on here Confused

what do you mean, i thought i was good for you phil Confused
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Drift Bible Sun, 01 February 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not me, but everyone else here on this post
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Sun, 01 February 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody have a sense of humour anymore

i took the piss out of drifting and some people took the piss out of me, big deal its all good
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Drift Bible Sun, 01 February 2004 22:37 Go to previous message

in case you are too stupid to read

you were obviously born semi-retarded

ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:15

ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:42

Personal insults are not permitted on these forums. This is your official warning. Do it again and you'll be banned.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:autocross in-car camera (quicktime)
Next Topic:more service q's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 08:56:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.1814432144165 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.