Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » 10 ways you know you're completely besotted (3) 4 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 15:53 Go to next message
1. You start saying no to 4-somes with 3 other girls
2. You say no to "no strings attached" sex for fear it may damage your chances at a lasting relationship
3. You throw your excellent music taste out the window and start listening to sappy love music (yes, Ballads by good bands, such as Patience by the gunners, count as sappy love music)
4. You realise how much all these Ballads apply to you and your girl.
5. Most conversations you hold with people, regardless of how long you've known them, involve that one special person.
6. Your friends, who know that the best way to get you talking is to ask about music or cars, now always ask after new developemnts with this girl.
7. You spend 11 hours of the day with her, and wish there was more time.
8. Your mind is so fried you think stuff like "the chances of that happening are right up there with jesus rising from the ashes of my toenail clippings and proclaiming himself lord of my trash can" is funny, and she's polite enough to laugh at it anyhow.
9. She mediates your driving (which usually is described as anywhere from "like a racecar driver", to "an adrenaline rush", to "crazy, psychotic, you're going to get me killed") simply by telling you how she was involved in a serious car accident.
10. You post something like this on a car club forum, largely populated by people who dont care Smile
  Send a private message to this user  
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
regarding point three (3). By law you need to get an external mediator to review the music mentioned in said point. The mediator will then decide whether or not you need a slap in the back of the head for listening to crappy ghey music OR a congratulations for sticking to your guns (no pun intended) and staying true to yourself and your music tastes.

I have appointed 'Mr. Brownstone' to be your mediator, he is unavailable at this point in time as he has some business to attend to in 'The Garden'. Seeing as tho 'You Ain't The First' he will place u in a queue and attend to you after his meeting with 'My Michelle' in 'Paradise City'.

Hey did u manage to get into any Ocean Colour Scene?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like my relationship with my celica....

.... "forsaking all others" Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
point 10 noted. Cool
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
....ahem.....

yes well..... Embarassed Embarassed
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 29 January 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, so you spend 11 hours a day with her, are totally besotted with her, yet you aren't in a relationship with her...explain...
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ar least we know u are not gay then ... thus your gay comments (and max's) are acceptable
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 07:52

Okay, so you spend 11 hours a day with her, are totally besotted with her, yet you aren't in a relationship with her...explain...

Hmm, yeah, I saw that too
Please explain
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re point 3 - Laughing Laughing Laughing So true! I had to endure "Angels bought me here" by Guy Sebastion about a million times without making any witty/sarcastic/stupid comments or dry retching. Luckily now my gf's heard it too often and doesn't like it anymore.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You poor poor man.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only concession I have made is to listen to mix1065 whenever she is in the car. Actually now that I think about it, that is quite a concession! Neutral

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 01:04]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing that would be the same as Perths Mix94.5? With Bodica and Bartram?
If so, I console you, I put up with it every morning on the way to work, and every day home. Damn parents
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We get Mix 101.1
My girlfriends best friend listens to that when she drives the whole time, and as soon as a GOOD song comes on she chucks in a tape of Guy Sebastian or something else like that.

That's why, even with my shithouse car, I prefer to drive.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That station is soooo bad...
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ask her out all ready dude, but you do realise relationships are only good for the first year then you have to beg for sex, you argue about anything, you cant see the boys without some form of punishment.

the things you do for a bit of booty

can i please stress never never never say no to sex with 3 horny chicks ARE YOU MAD!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 09:19

ask her out all ready dude, but you do realise relationships are only good for the first year then you have to beg for sex, you argue about anything, you cant see the boys without some form of punishment.

Sounds like somebody is pussywhipped

WAAH-PISHK WAAH-PISHK
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whether or not he has to beg for it, he's still getting some Wink
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shutup and start begging yourself

Richard Mercer, 'the love god' with Love song dedications Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look who's talking...I don't have to beg at all Twisted Evil
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 09:25

coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 09:19

Sounds like somebody is pussywhipped

WAAH-PISHK WAAH-PISHK

its true man and if you have a woman you should know this there evil, mind you im getting me some shaven haven tonight Shocked Very Happy Twisted Evil

GET THE WHIP OUT WAAH-PISHK WAAH-PISHK

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, damn you ppl and your getting some toniteness
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got some last night, and I probably will tonight too. I love my girlfriend. Having one is great. Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, just rub it in, thanks. Mad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me too...are you feeling any better yet?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO, and I just found out that the party i'm going to tomoz may not have that spa after all
ARRRRGGHHHH
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe you won't pass out then... Razz Least the women will still be there! Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eep - never expected this many replies to some random ramblings late at night

rob: yeah, I downloaded a bunch of their stuff and quite like it Smile
everyone: The music is self inflicted sappy love crap - she laughed at me when I told her what I'd been listening to (she actually has good taste in music)
everyone: For a list of reasons and complications I'm not going to go in to, we're not going out (yet)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, but not in Bikinis.
We don't live in Perths summer for no reason goddammit
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

WET T - SHIRT COMP!

just keep all the guys with man boobs at home Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh, I like your thinkin, I'll see what I can do
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 08:44

Re point 3 - Laughing Laughing Laughing So true! I had to endure "Angels bought me here" by Guy Sebastion about a million times without making any witty/sarcastic/stupid comments or dry retching. Luckily now my gf's heard it too often and doesn't like it anymore.

I've always alerted my girlfriend to the fact, the song is crap, and the format in which he was "discovered" was shit too, and I don't believe my 9cc at a time weight loss program has suffered?!!!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 11:05

well ar least we know u are not gay then ... thus your gay comments (and max's) are acceptable

It's only gay if there are feelings involved...

And Draven, surely point 2 doesn't apply to me!! Or Les! Wink
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you aren't going out with her yet, and ur spending 11 hrs with her, i think you are wasting your time, you shouldn't be around anyone for that long, you will go mad methinks.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm - but you haven't met her Smile
besides which, that was a once-off thing. not totally planned, just sort of happened
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know, i can relate to all that draven... Confused Surprised Shocked Laughing
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Forget that. The chick I'm seeing now loves Trance just as much as me. Cool
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 13:51

Les wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 11:05

And Draven, surely point 2 doesn't apply to me!! Or Les! Wink

biatch Laughing
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Nark wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 13:21

And Draven, surely point 2 doesn't apply to me!! Or Les! Wink[/quote]

I thought you were only gay if you pushed back? Or only gay if you take it, not if you give it? Or was it that you're not a man till you've had one!! Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 06:12]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahah u guys!!!
seriously...who's gay and who's not

Draven dude...you go on and on about being so study...
but you can't hook a chick that u talk to for 11 hours...dont give me this 'I'm giving it tiem bullshiit' unless she's a devout catholic (full respect to)

theres nothing much more I can say other than 'go for it'...if u're waiting for her to make that move...quit waiting you lazy bastard...

And Changing yourself to be more likeable...alllll falls apart in the end when u finish that 'obsessive' part of the relationship and you guys become 'comfortable' and u go back to loving what u love and when she sits there and watches in amazement at u're fakeness...

I only really ever have to try once...although that may not really work in u're situation...learn to jump...if you don't...u'll never learn to fall...and if u can't fall...well then u can't be caught by all the pretty little angels that you so desire...

I'm too old for cliches...just do it...hurry up.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dear, its all starting to make sense::

draven wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 02:53

1. You start saying no to 4-somes with 3 other girls

no comment No No No
and PS - that date: lock it away eddie...

5. Most conversations you hold with people, regardless of how long you've known them, involve that one special person.

Yep

6. Your friends, who know that the best way to get you talking is to ask about music or cars, now always ask after new developemnts with this girl.

Yep

9. She mediates your driving (which usually is described as anywhere from "like a racecar driver", to "an adrenaline rush", to "crazy, psychotic, you're going to get me killed") simply by telling you how she was involved in a serious car accident.

Duly noted (wondered why you had trouble getting my car over 3.5k rpm Rolling Eyes )

10. You post something like this on a car club forum, largely populated by people who dont care Smile

oh dear god Confused
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 14:20

Hahah u guys!!!
seriously...who's gay and who's not

but you can't hook a chick that u talk to for 11 hours...dont give me this 'I'm giving it tiem bullshiit' unless she's a devout catholic (full respect to)

theres nothing much more I can say other than 'go for it'...if u're waiting for her to make that move...quit waiting you lazy bastard...

And Changing yourself to be more likeable...alllll falls apart in the end when u finish that 'obsessive' part of the relationship and you guys become 'comfortable' and u go back to loving what u love and when she sits there and watches in amazement at u're fakeness...

I only really ever have to try once...although that may not really work in u're situation...learn to jump...if you don't...u'll never learn to fall...and if u can't fall...well then u can't be caught by all the pretty little angels that you so desire...

I'm too old for cliches...just do it...hurry up.

I told you guys all chicks are nutz / evil Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Females are evil...almost as evil and money hungry as cars!

I'm all for casual no strings attached sex(as long as i'm not with anyone...i'm human, i'm a bloke, i'm young....and i need sex, lots and lots of it!)
Especially since the girls i usually chase after will never meet or know about certain female "friends" of mine whom i have a mutual "agreement" with every now and again Wink

My current problem involves a mate who i havnt had much if any contact with in the past 18 months...and his Ex GF(they where together for a couple of years) Confused
Managed to get her out for a meal next week...hopfully what i've considered as flirting is actually that Very Happy

She is a fucken awesome chick(and flexible like gumby! *drools*)

Anyways
main aim for this post was...did you really turn down a 4some?

i'm really hoping this was a no...or that the females who may of been involved are total bush pigs!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 20:17

...or that the females who may of been involved are total bush pigs!

i certainly intend to find out Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright
first, grltoy
who said anything about changing for her?
I drive sensibly because she's been involved in a car accident - that's a common courtesy.

ed: I new your baby was new, and I really didn't want to go thrashing the hell out of someone else's car, that's why I was babying it
it you offer me the chance again, I'll grab it's titties and squeeze
cyber: yes, I really did turn down a 4-some. Yes, they were all average or good looking.

whoever said I should make my move now - as I said, the situation is quite complicated... but suffice to say I've done all that can be done.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh
I also never mentioned being studly - that'd be max or ed telling you that. I just wanted to tell the world I got asked for a 4-some Smile

and what's wrong with being a little bit gay now and then?

and les... I told you I couldn't live with just one man - you knew max and I had feelings for each other

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 14:04]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 30 January 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and an appropriate quote from Mr Cranky (www.mrcranky.com)

"This perpetuates the myth that nice guys can finish first when all that ever happens to nice guys in the real world is that they get emotionally cornholed over and over again until they eventually die unfulfilled and bitter."
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 31 January 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry, you can't put a big mofo post like that for all of us to read, then say "It's too complicated to tell us"...thats crap, spill Twisted Evil
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 31 January 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"too complicated to tell us"
read: polite way of saying none of your buisness Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 31 January 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe...point taken Razz
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 31 January 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything is always my business
tell or i cry like a woman!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 31 January 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better get the tissues ready then Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 01 February 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all posts like these do is make me realsise how lucky i am with my babyee, ive been nothing but myself from day one and she loves me for it Smile
draven btw i would like 2 congrat u 4 self control, know what its like (mine wasnt a 4some yet was on the same level ie a penthouse pet centrefold)
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon10.gif  Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 01 February 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Should Draven grow a set of balls?[ 19 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 11 / 58%
2.Uh huh 2 / 11%
3.Fo' shizzle my nizzle 4 / 21%
4.No, but I bet he pushes back 2 / 11%

GRLTOY wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 17:20

but you can't hook a chick that u talk to for 11 hours...dont give me this 'I'm giving it tiem bullshiit'

I concur

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 01 February 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or maybe max is just worried I'll stop putting out one I have a girl Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
girls have failed me.

so i bought the supra. Very Happy

sweeeeeeeeeet loving

oh precious why does it chug all of a sudden???? sooo strange... Confused
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

"This perpetuates the myth that nice guys can finish first when all that ever happens to nice guys in the real world is that they get emotionally cornholed over and over again until they eventually die unfulfilled and bitter."

amen to that

but bitter can be fun Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a majority of 80% toymodders thing I have no balls, and 55% think rob and I have a secret relationship.

I'm guessing 90% think there's something weird going on between me n max, 75% think I'm either going for les or ed, and the rest probably assume I've got cable internet access in my white padded cell.

not doing too badly for myself Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!!

So in other words, you are one messed up dude. Laughing Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually sound pretty normal to me sorry draven......

Very Happy

internet jokes are better than having mates that try and look at your dick when you're taking a piss and show everyone and who pat you on the arse when you're trying to do something dangerous (ie orange guns, carrying heavy shit)

needless to say these mates are guys. and ones with girlfriends at that Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Me messed up? I think that reflects that toymodeders have mixed up ideas in their heads Smile

and riley.... you've got weird mates
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:P.I.M.P vs. Completely Besotted
Next Topic:Why Dose Toymods F%&k Up Sometime?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:51:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008997917175293 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.