Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Car mods places?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
icon5.gif  Car mods places? Sat, 31 January 2004 09:18 Go to next message
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if if you knoew of any places where i could get clear altezza lights, and a swearing car alarm for my ae82 rolla? What do u think a GT Wing would look like on a hatchback?

And the approx. figure?

Thanx... Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looooooool you forgot the canon exhaust and the neon lights...... oh and them funky toys on the dash. Hey a place called CARMATE could help u out Razz its a ricers dream
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wings dont look to good on Hatchies. Why dont you waste your money on some engine work n shit, or a nice set of rims. I see heaps of nice ae82s with nice rims looking good without clear lights and them wings.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i think he was muckin around when he posted the subject.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a gtir with a "T-Wing" and it looked pretty PHAT lol and the car also ran 12's so its not classified in the rice department
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is a done up camry rice?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dose the camery run 12's and have a 1uZ?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah seen ones liek magz, lowered cannon exhuast n shit lol
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WEll aparently my ke70 is classified as "RICE" cause i have TRD floor mats...
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats slack dont know why ppl have a problem with rice some cars loook really nice on chromies and a body kit dont know why toymods hate it n shit
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The backlash generaly comes because the visual improvments are made at the sacrifice of performance upgrades.
Some cars tho it isn't as feesable to put performance upgrades on.
I don't have a problem with visual upgrades to a point.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toymods doesnt mind chromies or bodykits........on the right car, if you think an excell with a PHAT body kit and chromies looks cool then your obviously sniffing to much glue.

At the end of the day each to there own, i have a fake kill switch ciggy lighter do i care what anyone thinks? no

but if you have a huge wing or big 19" rims on an otherwise stock car its just plain butchery.

ps.trd floor mats will give you at least 5 more HP Very Happy
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Car mods places? Mon, 02 February 2004 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but when you think about it a Lexus sedan with 19inch chromies looks pretty sweet and doing up the performance would be pretty stupid as its a cruise and luxury car.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but if you think about if you had enough money to buy a lexus and where stupid enough to put 19" CHROMIES Rolling Eyes on it you would have to be a rice boy not to do some actual performance gaining mods IMO
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I seen a SSS pulsa with a GTIR Engine chop a Turbo Lexus something bad. The SSS was rolling stock, like body work (expect for GTIR bonnet) and dropped on stockies not bad bit of a sleeper bonnet recks it
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes but did the pulsar have a sun roof, leather interior, sat nav and a shit load of other electronic/luxury devices?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 17:37

Yes but did the pulsar have a sun roof, leather interior, sat nav and a shit load of other electronic/luxury devices?

And whats this got to do with the price of fish? i dont see them features making a car go faster Rolling Eyes
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing, just comparing the pulsars and lexus's comparitive strengths and differences.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well SSS n14 have sun roofs elertric ones too and power windows too like a lexus so there kinda even now Laughing still got chopped
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, but you'd have to strip 90% of the sound deadening and weaken the Lexus' chassis considerably before it felt as tinny as a Pulsar Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=NiGz=- wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 09:05

I seen a SSS pulsa with a GTIR Engine chop a Turbo Lexus something bad. The SSS was rolling stock, like body work (expect for GTIR bonnet) and dropped on stockies not bad bit of a sleeper bonnet recks it

The lexus was probably an is2000 or some shit, a lexus is a luxury car a gtir/sss is a performance car put the pulsar up against a toyota car (eg supra 2jzgte,even a 3sgte mr2 which is ruffly in the same category (4cyl)) and it would "chop" the POS.

do they teach engrish at your school?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True
NiGz you kinda missed the point of my post, which was that the Lexus make great cruiser/luxury tourers (in general i don't know what model this one is), where as a SSS is a cheap performance car. Just caus it dosen't have a quicker acceleration doesn't mean it wont excel in other fields.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much kilo wats do the lexus engine put out at the engine? if u know which ones i am talking about. Has the round back there long
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the lexus being a luxury car... comes with a lot of luxury features. The SSS pulsar is not a luxury car, there for it does not come with these luxury features. Have a look at the price difference too.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 19:43

True
NiGz you kinda missed the point of my post, which was that the Lexus make great cruiser/luxury tourers (in general i don't know what model this one is), where as a SSS is a cheap performance car. Just caus it dosen't have a quicker acceleration doesn't mean it wont excel in other fields.

Yeh bro i know what you mean. But ppl these days like preformance alot. SSS arent cheap they hold their values like SX rollas Smile plus this SSS had money spent on it, had a GTIR engine in it fo shizzle dizzle
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=NiGz=- wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 16:47

Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 19:43

True

Yeh bro i know what you mean. But ppl these days like preformance alot. SSS arent cheap they hold their values like SX rollas Smile plus this SSS had money spent on it, had a GTIR engine in it fo shizzle dizzle

OMG

right, i think the lexus is the is2000 if you spent some cash on it it would beat a SSS. Or if you want a more performance toyta a2j soarer or supra even a mr2 with a 3sgte in there they would all fo shitle pizzle on the POS SSS its a high performance shopping trolley ffs:P

2. if i had a lexus and some nob pulled up in a SSS i wouldnt bother the nob in the SSS probably just did the loser fly by put his hazards on Rolling Eyes

3.do you like SSS pulsars Laughing

-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

OMG

right, i think the lexus is the is2000 if you spent some cash on it it would beat a SSS. Or if you want a more performance toyta a2j soarer or supra even a mr2 with a 3sgte in there they would all fo shitle pizzle on the POS SSS its a high performance shopping trolley ffs:P

2. if i had a lexus and some nob pulled up in a SSS i wouldnt bother the nob in the SSS probably just did the loser fly by put his hazards on Rolling Eyes

3.do you like SSS pulsars Laughing

OMG

1.WHAT THE FUCK is this shopping trolley wats it mean?

2.You will get chopped thats why you dont bother good boy

3. Used to drive one when i was 17 my brothers one. I like both toyotas and nissans

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most likley you are talking about the sc400 (i think) or more commonly know as the Toyota Soarer
Caus i don't think Lexus do any other twin turbo cars.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2004 10:30]

-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay i see, only one i am familar with is the ones that came out with the 7mgte engine
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my guess it that the Lexus was stock, if it had been done up i think it certainly would be able to give the SSS a run for its money.
Not a big fan of the SSS or other such cars. I can see the advatages in putting a powerfull engine into a small, hence light car. But i would like something a little larger say like a celica or supra, or nissan 180 or 240 sx. I just like a car with a bit more room, and features, heck if i had the cash i would buy a Lexus.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why the no message? Shocked
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah yehh i get ya still was a tight race for a while then SSS just blew him.
I raced a Silvia with a CA18DET engine turbo. He just beat me by one car length in my rolla sx. I had 4 ppl in my car he had 3, full was proper race and all
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a pretty decent showing.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Car mods places? Tue, 03 February 2004 11:13 Go to previous message
Yeah not bad ah. Them engines are stock 130 kilowatts mine is 100. I have beaten Mx5s, RX wagons that i can remember
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Body kit/work places in sydney? opinions?
Next Topic:mad skyline model
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 07:19:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10243701934814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.