Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 03:55 Go to next message
in the wake of ryley ripping out my eye brow ring this morning( we were having a hearty wrestle), im starting a thread dedicated to piercings.
so, tell us what piercings/tatoos you have...
and, if you dont have any, tell us your opinions on them, as im sure you have
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll go first Smile

just for the hell of it Very Happy

I have one tattoo, a tribal sun with an infinity sign - Infinte energy,

Piercings I've had:

Labret, ear lobes (both), ear cartledge, eyebrow, nipple, and the skin just behind my elbow...that sucked...

currently the only piercing I have - is my nipple ring Smile

ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a celtic insignia on my leg and a rose underneath my wrist
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm was contemplating getting my lip done and also a barcode on the back of my neck. (or the barcode turning into spine.... Fear Factory style).
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont have any of either.

Tatoos, dont like the permanancy of them.

Piercings, look good on some people, but not on me.

Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nature's boy at the moment, but contemplating both (the tat more seriously)
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

had earring (bottom & top) + eyebrow ring but i had to take them out for work which resulted in me losing them.

i should sue for discrimanation

FIGHT THE POWER!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 12:23

Dont have any of either.

Smile

agree'd and agree'd Smile
sacelicachick
Regular

August 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys with eyebrow rings are damn hot!!! And celtic tattoos... what more can i say!! Razz

I have 6 piercings in my ears and have my navel done as well. Am contemplating more "unseen" body piercings in the future.

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a tatoo of a harpie on my right upper arm.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd like a tat but never found/created a design that i liked enough to say i'd be comfortable with it the rest of my life

i've never been interested in piercings...not since seeing a mate a few years back get his nipple pierced...apparently thats the most painful spot on a guys body to have pierced. wierd, i would've thought a prince albert would be worse Confused
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once would have liked an eyebrow ring... but decided piercings weren't for me.

so i went and got an earing...in a weird place.,

ive been designing tattoos for myself for almost a year- starting near the base of my neck, and stretching down to the t-shirt sleeve end bitio....

hmmm
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 15:23

Dont have any of either.

Smile

Thats why I got mine on my shoulder blade where I can't see it incase X years down the track i don't like it I don't have to see it Razz

rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have my labret done

i had my eyebrow but it got ripped out (ohh the pain)!!!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sacelicachick wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 14:12

Am contemplating more "unseen" body piercings in the future.

Why Leanne, whatever do you mean???!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

chicks have to get piercings down there so guys can find the love button Laughing

(i am not one of those guys)

i play computer games i know what buttons to push Laughing

im on a role here Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got an earring on the lobe...

Thats all...

Not really interested in tatoos at all cause of the permanancy...
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have two belly piercings (One on top part of belly button one on bottom part)
Have 4 ear piercings
Smile
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Getting a tat of 3 snow capped moutnain peaks on my right shoulder sometime this year. Smile
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i've never been interested in piercings...not since seeing a mate a few years back get his nipple pierced...apparently thats the most painful spot on a guys body to have pierced. wierd, i would've thought a prince albert would be worse

I have my nipple done.. And no it is not the most painful spot on a guy.. I hardly new he had done it... More of a pleasurable pain than anything..
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A mate of mine had his prince albert piercing botched. He jumped when the needle went in, and as a result the positioning was not ideal. Long story short - Infection. Much pain. Followed by the indignity of extremely poor aim when attempting to use the lavatory. He was reduced to perching on the seat like a girly girl. O the horror.

I have about 20 piercings all over, none of which are regretable. Although I have to say I havent done any more since being privy to this story.
Shocked
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 02 February 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 peircings, currently growin out my eybrow peircing so i can re-do...

I have one tatt, right shoulder...this lion with black outline and maroon colouring.

http://www.westlions.rugbynet.com.au/verve/_resources/logo{13335}.gif
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Tue, 03 February 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got a 5mm stretcher in my ear lobe, used to have more but took em out.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Tue, 03 February 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:17]

wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Tue, 03 February 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could neva decide what tat to have, was thinking some large cat (tiger, panther you know) but i just cant find a good design and i cant draw either.
fiance wants a gecko or tree frog or something, but other than her normal everyday ear rings we're both clean
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Wed, 04 February 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do stretchers grow out? My mate has huge ones (can fit a pencil thru without touching sides) just wondering what they will look like in 30 years...
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Wed, 04 February 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 11:41

Do stretchers grow out? My mate has huge ones (can fit a pencil thru without touching sides) just wondering what they will look like in 30 years...

It depends on whether the skin elasticity was torn during the stretching process. If you're too enthusiastic and treat the lobe too brutally when it was stretched, especially if you use weights to help the process, it will probably never shrink back to normal size. The skin just kinda dangles there, looking like bacon fat or something. Pretty gross to look at really.

I had mine out to 12mm, and it shrunk back ok. Anything more than that I reckon I'd have ended up with bacon fat syndrome.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Wed, 04 February 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eeew!!
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Bodymods.org.au Wed, 04 February 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eye brow ring which i took out cause i started boxing, and thats all!!! I also know a guy who got his annaconda pierced, the most ugly thing i have ever seen! and no i didnt ask to see it he just whiped it out at a party! i still have nightmares!!
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Thu, 05 February 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now I have also got a lip peircing Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Thu, 05 February 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was/am contemplating gettin the "fear factory - demanufacture" cd cover (well the barcode/spine, i like the idea behind it). Or just a barcode on my neck as a way of saying "farrrrk you" to religion/technology/gov.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Thu, 05 February 2004 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never really liked the idea of piercings. not my style... esspecially after seeing the aftermath of my mate piercing his own scrote.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT we got a photo at home of his face looking a little something like this Shocked

as for tats, im gunna get that little green triangle with the yellow kangaroo that says "made in australia" its like a label that you see on stuff in the supermarket.. i figure that a tatoo is for life. and so is being an aussie. and i cant think of another country id rather live in, so......... yeah.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had earings 3 to be exact 2 in one ear and 1 in the other..... removed them because of work also had eyebrow ring but got ripped out whilst rumbling with a friend Razz on my way to get a tattoo soon..... just waiting to get fired Razz
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have both lobes pierced
my left was stretched to 4mm last year
had to take it out
had both nipples dont
only got the right now

had my lip pierced for about a week(took it out...didnt like it)
thinking about stretchign my left again and getting a second ring in my right ear

i have a few tats i want
just have to work out where to get them(changed my mind due to the insane number of burns i've seen on some tradesmens ares in my trade)
one of which i will probably get is the barcode thing(i love fear factory and what that picture means...to me)
also want an "element one" (skateboard brand) also has a bit of meaning to me..the whole four elements thing
also want an astrbo boy tat(been a huge fan since i was young)
and last but not least i want something to represent death that comes to us all, like the grim reaper...just so i can remind myself that no one can escape their final fate(death)
i also want a heart encircled by barbed wire(maybe bleeding a bit) on my wrist(beucase i "wear my heart on the sleeve")

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 07:48]

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got both lobes done, just barbells atm but am gettin them stretched at some point. Big spike in top left ear, got right eyebrow done. Im on my second (same side too)coz i ripped it out when i was fiddling with it, and for all of u that say it hurts when that happens, it doesnt, quit ur bitching, and ive split that wound open a few more times since then and its fine, shoulda probs had stitches though. Plannin on gettin scaffoldin in left ear, maybe lip pierced and full back piece. Its an old japanese scripture about life and death and things like that, very spiritual. Gettin half sleeve on right arm, and full left leg, inlcudin a heap of sanscrit n full colour. Lookin forward to it!!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people who say getting piercings doesnt hurt or ripping them out doesnt hurt "quit your bitching" piss me off

everyone has different pain thresholds...so stop being a macho wanker and be a little open minded to the variations people have with how much pain they can put up with
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex has both an eyebrow ring and bar through the tongue.
Also, '100% AUSTRALIAN BEEF' Branded on my arse Very Happy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, didnt mean to offend u. And i forgot, i have nipple piercings on the way and my mates wanna pay for me to get my cock done, seriously thinking bout it Mad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Bodymods.org.au Fri, 06 February 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nipples dont tickle...thats for sure
doesnt exactly HURT a great deal either
i found the worst part both times wasnt the actual piercing
it was the bar going in

anyways
as to getting piercings ripped out
i've had an earring ripped out and if frikken hurt like hell!
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Sun, 08 February 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 15:23

Dont have any of either.

Smile

I got a tat, cost me $6. Air brushed on my arm hahaha Laughing

Only lasted 3 days ! Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Bodymods.org.au Mon, 09 February 2004 06:12 Go to previous message
Quote:

one of which i will probably get is the barcode thing(i love fear factory and what that picture means...to me)

Same here Smile. Technology taking over society/ gov. wanting everyone to have a personal number so tracking of citizens is easier, and dont get me started on regilion!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What should I do?
Next Topic:what do u ppl get up to on weekends?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 20:03:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068900585174561 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.