Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » parts no longer available so no asking. :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
parts no longer available so no asking. :) Mon, 02 February 2004 11:15 Go to next message
Hi all

i have just obtained 2 cars 1x TA23 and 1x RA23 which i will be wrecking.

Ok Now I have had the chance to dismantle the cars I have a vast collection of parts that will be available for sale. These are just a few off the top of my head.

Interior

Seats black - passenger seat in very good condition also the lower half of the rear seat. Other parts need recovering.

Seat White - Passenger seat no rips etc perfect condition EXCEPT It has sat under our house and has become mould covered and needs a good clean.

Door cards - Front and Rear 1 set brown 1 set black

Centre console - 2 black. 1 has no cracks on the outer area only the upper thin plastic strip is broken (will be hidden when assembled)

Gear Knob - original! Haven't seen one apart from in pictures Good condition

Steering surround - perfect condition no cracks

Door locks - with a key 4 available

All other parts available with description and picture on request.

Exterior

1 set of 13x7 custom offset mesh style mags for celica in good condition with poor tyres
1 Set of 14x6 Globes several spoked type in good condition with poor tyres

1 T50 gearbox in excellent overall appearance seems smooth and tight (haven't driven it though)

1 W50 gearbox in excellent overall appearance seems smooth and tight (haven't driven it also)

1 box of aircon gear has under dash evaporator 2x compressors the liquid storer thing pipes mounting brackets for 2t/18r etc

1 Towbar for Ta22/Ra23 chromed heavy

1 Ta23 crossmember.

Heaps of other parts there are two cars worth so I will probably have what your after just ask.

Daniel

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 10:00]

Send a private message to this user    
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Tue, 03 February 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you after the king springs for? How much will they lower the car from standard? Really interested in them!

I will be down the coast from wednesday arvo to friday night, so I will definately come over and have a look. I'm after interior and a whole heap of stuff for my rebuild RA23.

Let me know if you will be available then!

I need -

Centre Console
Dash
Good Door Trims

Plus probably a bit more if I can come over and have a look.

Cheers,

Ryan

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2004 00:04]

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Tue, 03 February 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

i am actually taking the dash pieces from the car to change my car over to black (both cars have black) but there are many good pieces left over (i have 1 black and one brown centre console in vgc) door cards in the all black interor are pretty good condition no rips etc and look very clean.

the kings lower the car arround 2 inches i have a set on my car they are susposedly brand new (less than 100km old) and have been sitting in the car for a while.

I havent had a chance to check out much on the car because of the weather but if u ask i can go look easily Smile

Daniel
wayne
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Tue, 03 February 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am also on the Goldie and would be interested in having a look.
Is it possible for you to email me your contact details?
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Tue, 03 February 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in your black interior pieces!

Could you give me a contact number so that I can organise a time to come and have a look at the stuff later this week? Also, where about at the coast are you located?

Cheers mate,

Ryan
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Tue, 03 February 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about crome moulds for the front and back windscreens????????

im getting sick of typing this message Rolling Eyes someone must have some?????
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Wed, 04 February 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE

I am in the process of testing and dismantleing both cars and will have a list of parts ready next week or so.

then everyone is welcome to ask what they want and i will send a picture to you (if i can borrow a digital camera)

thanks

Daniel

PS dcving the chrome is good i *think*
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Wed, 04 February 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be interested in the T50 and globe mags, how much were you after?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Wed, 11 February 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

Bump!
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD Wed, 11 February 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got the king springs off ya and they are deffinetly not out of a standard ta23 or ra40 as he has told you. the struts were deffinetly modified so any chance of grabbing the struts of ya and the strut tops to match the springs. Also will grab the front windscreen if its still there in a few weeks.How much for the struts ( i only need the bare strut if your keeping the inserts but i dont think they will fit you car as they will be shorter0 hopefully not much as i have already bought alot of ya Laughing also thanks for the panel. gonna fit like a charm.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Wed, 11 February 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
told you they didnt look right hehe oh well. what are they actually from? ill PM you with a price.

Daniel
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Wed, 11 February 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my guess is there actually rear springs form something. they dont even have anywhere to seat. hope its cheap
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Wed, 11 February 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the good black centre console so long as it is for a manual. Also interested in the black door trims. What prices would you be after?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Sun, 15 February 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Sun, 15 February 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When can i grab those struts. Are you comin down andytime this week. Ive got the money just name when yuou will be here. Will get a windscreen on you in probably a fortnight if you still have left.
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Sun, 04 April 2004 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get a pic of those 14x7 wheels plz
also interested in the black centre console, oh oh and if the ta23 dash cap is undamaged or only minor cracks i would be interested also
thanks
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Mon, 05 April 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry ctzen the cars have gone and those parts have been sold. the wheels are still here but thay are 14x6 the 13's are 7 inch

there are pictures of both in another for sale thread by me do a search and you will find them (cant remember the thread name sorry)

Daniel
t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Mon, 05 April 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the condition of the black door cards?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Mon, 05 April 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupid question but have to ask .. coming to sydney anytime soon?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Mon, 05 April 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you think the under dash evaporators would fit the TA22?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Tue, 06 April 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u want a evaopater for a ta22 just use a ra40 one. they fit straight in. Just wire the air con up as if it was a aftermarket kit.
Dood
Regular

December 2003

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Tue, 06 April 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonding if you still have the stearing wheel suround for the RA23
2T-TA22-1974
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Wed, 07 April 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the box of Air Con parts and can you provide a comprehensive list of whats in the box?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Wed, 07 April 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Tue, 06 April 2004 21:39

If u want a evaopater for a ta22 just use a ra40 one. they fit straight in. Just wire the air con up as if it was a aftermarket kit.

Interesting. Thanks
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Thu, 15 April 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a 4.33 or lower ratio diff?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 and RA23 wrecking Various parts. QLD (Updated) Thu, 15 April 2004 09:35 Go to previous message
ok everyone the cars are gone and most of the good bits are sold i have little left (all of which i am keeping till further notice)

t_temperley - door cards sold sorry

CrAiGzEE - nope sorry. i presume this is for the towbar...

Cool1 - i am keeping the air con stuff until further notice.

2T-TA22-1974 - as above

Ken Mee - no diffs sorry.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE82 alloy with good rubber
Next Topic:MARK III SUPRA PARTS - WA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 22:41:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067579746246338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.