Classifieds » Miscellaneous » VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
icon4.gif  VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Sun, 01 February 2004 22:42 Go to next message
I might be selling a set of four VL Turbo injectors, purely cause they're too big for my application.
If they do prove my theory correct after a few tricks i have up my sleeve, they'll be up for grabs.

I'll be asking $250 ono.

Frank
  Send a private message to this user    
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
icon4.gif  Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - UPGRADE YOUR CAR TODAY! Tue, 03 February 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are definately up for grabs now!
They are in perfect working order, just too much fuel for my application.

I'm in Adelaide.
Frank
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Tue, 03 February 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank, have you thought about trying some 4age injectors or even some 3tgte injectors

Brendon
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Tue, 03 February 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, i never did think of that! I suppose the reason being many people have used the 3TGTE injectors on many 2TG's and never had problems.

Brenton, do you know what size the 4AG and 3SG injectors are? I'm sure one model of the 3SGTE had a set of 800cc injectors which obviously is over kill for my needs, but what about the standard gear??

Thanks
Frank
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Tue, 03 February 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh Shit! I miss read what you posted Synper! I thought you wrote 3SGTE but you mentioned 3TGTE and they are the one's i'm looking into. Do you know anyone with a set that's in working order?
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Tue, 03 February 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't know of anyone with any, but i was running 3tgte in my old engine, the hybrid

Brendon
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: VL Turbo INJECTORS - expression of interest Tue, 03 February 2004 09:52 Go to previous message
Yeah i remember you saying so. Do you remember how much room you had left with those injectors before they run aout of puff? What was your mixtures reading at? Are you putting your celica on the dyno this Sat?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JDM Levin grille for sale
Next Topic:ta23 engine cross member
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 09:55:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044472217559814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.