Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what do u ppl get up to on weekends?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:12 Go to next message
Just curious to know what you people get up to on weekends...... mine goes like this Friday Night: Buy a quarter smoke up in my friends garage..... Saturday Day: Sleep wake up at 3 in the arvo go to a mates smoke whatevers left over. Saturday Night: Clubbing on pills. Sunday Day: Get Home from last nite. Sunday Night: Wake up just in time for the runs.
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes how cool. is that what you want everyone to say? 'oh ths guys gets stoned and pops pills, what a mad cunt" Rolling Eyes
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope not really i just wanted to see if there is any one out there that enjoys doing the same as i do........ and dont try and make me look like a junkie. youll be amazed how many people go out there and experience the same things as i do.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not trying to make you look like a junkie, i know the difference between junkies and 'poppers'. i was pointing out that that it seems you started this thread only to brag about your drug taking. if you wanna do that, fine, im not one to criticize, but really, why brag?

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 03:40]

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not bragging........ u mite think im bragging due to the fact i think pill popping is "normal" which i really do i just wanted to see what people do on there weekends....... are people like me or do they get up to other things.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday: cruise
Saturday: Drink
Sunday: recover

Laughing

TryUrLuk: i have a few mates that do the same thing.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i hope no one is like you

because all of your post sound like BS, sleep till 3 Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 03:56]

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 i have put up with your shit on other posts, but now its time to officially say F*%k You. Smile Have a nice day. Oh and why remove the part about you hoping id OD one day.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 04:14]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

because i thought it was a bit harsh

but here you go

Hope you OD on one of your full sik "typical" Rolling Eyes weeekends

i have given you shit becasue you sound like a dick head why didnt you answer my question in your post about losing your licence for 2 years due to speeding in your fully sik VL Rolling Eyes

its is BS you would have to get caught for drink driving numerous times or run someone over.

dont make me tell ED Twisted Evil

Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drugs are bad, mkay. No No No

And people who take them as you seem to do (TryUrLuk) are just lowlife losers. I can't see the harm in the occasional use but if that's a typical weekend for you... GET SOME HELP! Confused
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what question about loosing my license.......... has it ever occured to you that i might have just missed the question? And help i dont think i need it so who pushed ur button and asked for ur 2cents worth.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 14:39

EXTREME!!!! my first car was a vl turbo with diesel squirters aimed at the back tyres........ so at the push of the button a bit of diesel on the rubbers and a vl all over the road Smile it was auto Sad.......... ive lost my license for the next 2yrs and am still driving. Sad atm im cruzin in an excel 1998 model it pulls gr8 handbrakes. ive never driven a manual car normally always pulling 2nds 3rds etc..... i have blown 4 engines 7 gear boxes (even a wrx box before) and numerous Cvs and diffs. atm im building a 12A turbo powered 1100 ute Smile so this should be fun.... oh and a locker diff!!!!!!!!!

whos a hero Rolling Eyes
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and dick this isnt the 1st time ive lost my license......... lost them once before for 3 mnths now lost them for 2years
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 13:22

oh and dick this isnt the 1st time ive lost my license......... lost them once before for 3 mnths now lost them for 2years

lost them? Confused (never knew you had 2 licences) Rolling Eyes

so bright eyes what did you lose your licence for 2 years for?

did you get cauget fkn your excel in a public place Laughing
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*clap clap*

As for the initial question about my weekends - Try to go Mountain Biking whenever I can!!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well dick if u had studied your info properly you would have known i never lost my license in a vl..... On my red P's i lost my license for 3 months due to "negligent driving" at the runs. The second time was on my green P's again the same thing at the same place this time they had it on videocamera.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well dick if you could speak english, And put together a bloody sentence i might be able to understand the dribble you type.

you have just proven the fact that you are idiot

TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 13:31

well On my red P's i lost my license for 3 months due to "negligent driving" at the runs. The second time was on my green P's again the same thing at the same place this time they had it on videocamera.

by the way what is the runs? is that your traffic light drags where you chop other dick heads in there mums car?

save your breath you need all the oxegyn you can get for that pitifull peanut you call a brain

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 05:59]

Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 14:12

Just curious to know what you people get up to on weekends...... mine goes like this Friday Night: Buy a quarter smoke up in my friends garage..... Saturday Day: Sleep wake up at 3 in the arvo go to a mates smoke whatevers left over. Saturday Night: Clubbing on pills. Sunday Day: Get Home from last nite. Sunday Night: Wake up just in time for the runs.

I don't quite understand why you would pop pills every weekend when you end up getting diarrhea on Sunday evening. Wouldn't that get slightly annoying and stinky? Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 06:04]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
runs = illegal drag racing.
diarrhea - depends on what pills you choose to take those with an MDA base dont give diarrhea Smile

Oh and youd be amazed what cars turn up at the runs Smile
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
Always fun to read...
Drugs are gay...i wont say dont try them and dont do them, because people will....but ive seen the effects it can have on people (not me imma good girl) and it can seriously f*#@ you up...you see the person taking the drugs dont see it as an addiction...but every weekend...
Smoking pot and takin pills may seem good and mostly harmless now, but they have serious long term effects both physically and metally (ie. mental illnesses)
Anyways thats just my oppinion so dont bite my head off, do what you want to do with your body...but ya should look after it!!!
I just agreee with most of what coronamark2 has said!!!
MEL
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuck - perhaps http://www.bluelight.nu are the forums you'd rather be discussing this on - since this forums is more about cars etc. I know it's the outhouse.... but mentioning illegal activty on here could get the forum and moderators (and yourself) in trouble (since it's based in Aus) and that's the last thing you'd want.

How you spend the weekend is up to you.... but after a while you're gonna get tired of pissing them away on clubs, drugs, pubs and parties Wink and want to do something a bit more constructive.

And drugs are bad mmmmm'kay Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 07:03]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thursday night: Fin Macools (carindale) or Dicey's (Mt Gravatt) till between 10:30 and 2am(depending on how charged i am)
Friday: Usually a gig night...tonight is Alkaline Trio, Thrice and Hot Water Music
Saturday: Clubbing if i have money, if not i'll go around a mates and get drunk and watch DVD's
Sunday: Get up, try recover, get a kebab and slurpie, sit on the Wynnum shoreline looking at straddie island and relaxing.
Watch more DVD's
Go Home, mow the lawn, wash the car, wash the dogs(and cat if i can be bothered).

Thats a normal weekend(i work 5 days a week Razz)
It varies, no doubt it'll be changing as i think i'm close to actually getting into a "meaningful" relationship :/(usually means less drinking and drugs and more time rooting Razz)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 17:43

yeah the runs are great fun Rolling Eyes
sooo many kool cars there too Rolling Eyes

and just remind me... youre a security officer who also likes to have a billy on the job when you get a chance?

TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 15:07

apply for a security license...... always work for security guards........ at my last security job i was a door guard at a club in the city they paid $53 an hour. Its fun and intresting work.... at a normal security job ull get paid minimum about $24 an hour plus i luv them jobs were im alone in the company car doing rounds around some shitty company....... best thing to do pick up the boys and go 4 a session whilst working.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 07:29]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sometimes its the easiest way to get through a night shift(i used to get on quite often when doing night shifts when i was a servo slut...but i was young and stupid)
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 15:26

TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 17:43

yeah the runs are great fun Rolling Eyes
sooo many kool cars there too Rolling Eyes

and just remind me... youre a security officer who also likes to have a billy on the job when you get a chance?

TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 15:07

apply for a security license...... always work for security guards........ at my last security job i was a door guard at a club in the city they paid $53 an hour. Its fun and intresting work.... at a normal security job ull get paid minimum about $24 an hour plus i luv them jobs were im alone in the company car doing rounds around some shitty company....... best thing to do pick up the boys and go 4 a session whilst working.

his posts have BS all over them

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/postcards.php?image_ id=415

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 07:44]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'd be suprised how many sevo attendants take drugs etc. on the job. I havne't done it personally but i did do one or 2 shifts at a servo drunk (no1 else could work).
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually
I personally wouldnt be surprised at how many servo workers are on something

was also interesting to take a point or two of goey
made the night fly by...and leave me charged enough to make the 50km trip home without falling asleep!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 your always trying to pin something up on me.....it turns you on doesnt it..... matey wake up call security is a part thing a bit of extra money i also work full time for the government in a centrelink office...... you try working from 8 in the morning finising at 5 then starting a security job at 10 till 6 the next day.... of course id have a billy on the job and a few pills what else would keep me going....... some people can handle what they take some people cant.... Smile in lamus terms cut the bullshit if you have something against me then tough deal with it along with the rest of you people who do..... oh and if your going to ask why wasnt i at work today its because im sick Smile just thought id ad that cause your the type of squirrell thatll find the smallest things to get me back

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 08:18]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 19:16

...in lamus terms...

Ha ha ha... Thats brilliant! Nice use of the English language billy boy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ask cool1 what turns me on Laughing

whatever dude i finish work in 5 minutes so i cant be fkd,
have fun with the runs i mean at the runs

ohh and if you earn $24 an hour why do you need 2 jobs Rolling Eyes

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hooray! drugs on weekend! what a fun way to loose a few weeks of your life, and just remember fella's, the less you can remember of the weekend, the more fun you MUST have had...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont get why people (not saying you guys, just a general comment here) bag out people for doin drugs/forgetting what they do on the weekend, but its acceptable to get drunk and forget what ya do?

Yes ive gotten so drunk that bits of the night have been a blur.
No i've never drunken to the point where i've thrown up!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8 hours a day at the centrelink office. Yeah, must be hard work justifying your weekly payments and hiding your "second job" income.

Incidently, are you sure you have been here previously as "East 99"?
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, We should start a betting ring between TryUrLuk and coronamark2. My odds are on coronamark2. TryUrLuk I wouldn't be saying stuff like I squirt deisel on my tryes on my VL turbo it makes you sound like a total try hard you might as well go and join the wet weather horse power heroes if you wanna bag them up.

PS. No hard feelings!

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 10:38]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 14:55

i hope no one is like you

because all of your post sound like BS, sleep till 3 Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 14:58

coronamark2 i have put up with your shit on other posts, but now its time to officially say F*%k You. Smile Have a nice day. Oh and why remove the part about you hoping id OD one day.

You are both acting juvinile and you are both breaking the rules.
If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it. Simple as that.
People like you two are turning these forums into one big massive bitch fest and I'm fed up with it.

Now respect the rules or you'll be banned. We don't need this sort of shit on the forums.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have never met someone who regularly takes drugs that I could say was a good person.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must be missing something - havent ever had to " subsitute real life enjoyment with mind altering chemical substances " for my fun ..

Got a mate who's always wanting me to go " raving "

Music is good but who wants to hang out with a crowd laced with mindfucked life escape artists ..
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I watch drugs destroy my mates physically and mentally.

Then I give them the flick and hang out with either some car mates and go cruising. Or get together with some of the non-rev head mates and maybe for a for a drink or something , maybe a party.

Pretty tame basically , but hey I work all week so I can do as little as I please on the weekend.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 20:35

I watch drugs destroy my mates physically and mentally.

Then I give them the flick and hang out with either some car mates and go cruising. Or get together with some of the non-rev head mates and maybe for a for a drink or something , maybe a party.

Pretty tame basically , but hey I work all week so I can do as little as I please on the weekend.

You've have basically summarised my standing with a lot of the guys I grew up with, and how I treat them now.
I'm the one who uses them now, if I need a favour, or a free beer I'll pop over there and leech off them for a while.
Payback I say.
Fuckin Druggies
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
working for centrelink doesn't mean im on the doll. Im an office administrator for centrelink...... why i work two jobs? because i tend to have the best things in life. And if im a druggie then so be it. What i belive is "fun" maybe different to others. Try before you buy...... hey im trying everything before i buy into settling down in life.....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to play soccer whatev... big sport type on the weekend then chill on Sundays with church in the evo. Castle Hill next to maccas is where I go

Since all my surgery and stuff I kinda just work on the car, hang with school mates, work for $$$ and work on the house, like maintainance and stuff. (oldest bloke in fam.. got a bit of responsibilty and stuff ya know.. Sad but hey it's cool..)

Sunday = big chill day. I party on with little grade 3-6 kiddies in the morning at church - and then later with me buddies in the evening.

Do a whole variety of stuff though.. life is fun, even without drugs.. Very Happy

actually on that topic - not that I have a problem with drugs per say, but for me I am like nuh, because I think if I had a few and was like, "hey, that was cool" which I am sure it would be, then I would be like, "it was so cool I want to do it again" and then next weekend, and ther maybe a mid week pepup and then I would be like stuffed...

well, it would be hard to stop and they cost money and I don't have any Smile and there is so much cool stuff to do out there why settle for a pill I say.. Very Happy Get out and enjoy reality dude! (though, I think of the hours I play xbox and post here..hahah how different is that anyway.. I guess I don't get, "the runs" Very Happy) nah

Not trying to make you feel bad Try I am sure plenty of peeps out there wreck their bodies more drinking Diet coke for 50 years... but some facts I just can't ignore.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's 6am
I just got home
'nuff said
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my typical weekends used to be work then go out.. but for the next 8 weeks... they include laying on my back on my bed all weekend....
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Fri, 06 February 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Corona Boi --> its people like Mr PopYourPills that makes us all what we are today...better than him Wink Laughing

Mr PillPopper --> waste your money and your life cos general concensus is...we don't give a fuck!

Shraka

I have never met someone who regularly takes drugs that I could say was a good person.

...amen to that...don't start me on cause and effect.

My typical weekend..used to be 5am-4pm riding horses...
However, currently its either uni work/prep, night work (after doing uni work/prep), fishing with my dad, maybe ride my horse, might go skiing if invited (which reminds me...have to go buy pair of g-string swimmers)...oh shopping's up there too...but I don't shop unless I've got something to buy!. Hmmmz clubbing used to be a 4-night a week habbit...Student-night wednesday's, promotional night thursday, welcome to the weekend sasturday night and sunday @ the beaches recovery. Might go for a cruise sunday arvo...

Might do this, might do that...but will NEVER resort to drugs...
Just give me boost and a blow-off valve and I'll be as high as a kite for as long as you can drive & drift Wink
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work every weekend and im working 10 full days in a row at the moment, infact im at work right now, which isnt really suprising.

so i have no life.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY - Go and get Fucked - saying your better then me your not even half of what i am you mutt.......

lang - I feel for you mate Sad
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuck this is what i think you should do, take a step back and read what your writing because it is making you sound like a total wanker that everyone dislikes.

Any way that said. I ride BMX, try and work on my car and spend time with my girlfriend.

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Sat, 07 February 2004 11:24

GRLTOY - Go and get Fucked - saying your better then me your not even half of what i am you mutt.......

TryUrLuk, I told you once nicely. Now I'm gonna tell it to you straight.
This is your first warning. If you repeat this sort of behaviour, you'll be banned.

GRLTOY and RA65 Sleeka, please refer to my first post:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=28624#msg_num_35
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

better than him

Many happy appologies..
For this and this comment only.
The rest is opinion...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a few mates that take drugs regulary (sp?? haha) and they are good people. I guess it depends on the person and what they take.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it all depends on the type of person, the type of drugs, and the frequency of drugs.
Writing people off because they take speed once or twice a week at a club is a bit stupid. someone who takes heroin on a daily basis is slightly different.

It's all about the reason why the person is taking the drugs, and how in control they are. I know plenty of people who take speed to make it through a night of clubbing, or to pull an all-nighter studying. It doesn't change who they are, just that they're choosing to take a calculated risk to have more fun. Who here hasn't made that exact same choice in their car?

where drugs are concerned, the issue is very rarely black and white.

and what the hell is with all the personal bitching?! If you dont like someone, dont talk to them. yelling at and abusing people really doesn't get any point across, except that you cant present yourself in a more constructive way
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:15]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fighting on the internet doesn't really accieve much........ but it is fun to watch Razz

my ex used to do speed all the time and she was (still is) a top chick, it was people interfering that broke us up. Other mates smoke weed all the time, they are top blokes *shrugs*
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thursday night - work
friday morning - drive girl to work at 10, spend rest of day doing "car" stuff, researching ae86 stuff on the web or doing some webdesign work on the side
friday night - might go to a pub and drink a few, play $5 into the pokies and come home
saturday - taxi day, drive girl and little sister around, bum about, go to chinatown to shops
saturday night - usually see a movie, go to mates place and chill
sunday morning - eat and bum around, work at 3pm till 12am

and drugs are horses for courses, 'whatever' in my opinion, i dont use but i know a lot who do, meh...

bragging about it though... is lame
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 21:03

...Incidently, are you sure you have been here previously as "East 99"?...

lol east99 is back here but its not the pill popper guy, i know who it is lol

my weekend is:
Friday: Bitches or Cars
Sat: Bitches or Cars or Party
Sun: Bitches or Cars

oh, and a little bit a reefa now and then!!

TryUrLuk, your name says it all, youll need some luck to live a little longer!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChaserJZX100 wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 00:26

lol east99 is back here but its not the pill popper guy, i know who it is lol

not the hardest to figure out either
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still i have no idea who it is

hahah

*sigh*
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Honestly Drugs are good! its a shame compassion gets in the way and the time of those in the medical profession is wasted trying to bring these people back.

DO DRUGS, DO IT PROPERLY, HURRY UP DIE, STOP WASTING MY TAX'S

next on the list of most useless people:

Career Politician's

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bodymods.org.au
Next Topic:Anyone Else Using The Dark Blue Theme? (toymods)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 03:19:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083320140838623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.