Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Thu, 05 February 2004 21:51 Go to next message
Hi People,
The following items are from my previous post which are still for sale Smile

I still have the following items forsale.

600 X 300 X 75 Front mount $550 **** SOLD ****

5" KMPH Gauge Non Opened Bought for $525 Sell for $350

4 piece Harness - $50

2 X OBX seats $600 **** SOLD ****

Boost Controller (manual one) - $40 **** SOLD ****

Pics at www.pbase.com/dvsone/inbox

Email: dolmar_@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 12 February 2004 22:44]

Send a private message to this user    
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 06 February 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will take the seats. what color are they and when were they made?????? also need ur number to contact u on
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 06 February 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you send me a pick of the harness? what sort of condition? what attachments? what colour? and not that its important, but what brand? they would also need to be long enough to reach back to between the base and the back of the back seat. send the pic to anthonyrumeliotis@hotmail.com cheers.
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 13:27

will take the seats. what color are they and when were they made?????? also need ur number to contact u on

They are blue pics are www.pbase.com/dvsone/inbox and www.pbase.com/dvs_one/inbox
When they where made? i have no idea.

cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 23:31]

DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slydar wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 22:40

can you send me a pick of the harness? what sort of condition? what attachments? what colour? and not that its important, but what brand? they would also need to be long enough to reach back to between the base and the back of the back seat. send the pic to anthonyrumeliotis@hotmail.com cheers.

It blue not to sure about the sizes, ill take pics for u and post them asap Smile
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be nice if your links worked Crying or Very Sad
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't click on the link, just highleight it and then copy it and then paste it in the address bar into a new window, the6y work fine, I don't think you can direct link from toymods to pbase, I had this problem before

Brendon
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a pic of the IC out of the car?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in Harness.
photos to

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com
please.
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be very interested in the intercooler but it may be abit out of my price range, drop it down a bit and i might consider it. i dont need the boost controller anymore, thanks anyway.
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ReQuieM wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 15:13

got a pic of the IC out of the car?

www.pbase.com/dvs_one/inbox there is a picture of it on there Smile

Cheers
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 15:22

interested in Harness.
photos to

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com
please.

Harness pics will be un with in the next few days

cheers
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Sun, 08 February 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andy_H wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 16:48

i'd be very interested in the intercooler but it may be abit out of my price range, drop it down a bit and i might consider it. i dont need the boost controller anymore, thanks anyway.

sorry price firm Smile

If anyone wants to know more about any of these items gimme a call

0401674119 Names Hayden

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 23:33]

ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty (EDIT: very) interested in the IC, will let you know after i do some measurements. but dont bank on a sale, I'm moving to melb this weekend and i need to hang onto cash for bond an sh$t.

just thought i'd be straight up Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 09 February 2004 01:10]

DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ReQuieM wrote on Mon, 09 February 2004 11:51

pretty (EDIT: very) interested in the IC, will let you know after i do some measurements. but dont bank on a sale, I'm moving to melb this weekend and i need to hang onto cash for bond an sh$t.

just thought i'd be straight up Smile

No worries Smile first with cash gets it Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that cooler looks bar & plate?
what are overall dimensions, including end tanks?
how long has it been used for?

Looks like it may be perfect for me, but dont want to buy unless I'm certain
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put this in your other thread in the cars for sale, but I am interested in the boost controller, Do you still have it? What brand is it?
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 09 February 2004 14:42

that cooler looks bar & plate?
what are overall dimensions, including end tanks?
how long has it been used for?

Looks like it may be perfect for me, but dont want to buy unless I'm certain

Ok the over all dimentions are 600 long including end tanks 300 high and 75 thick.
it was use for around 6-7 months.

And i dont understand the bar and plate thing Embarassed Laughing

CHeers
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Mon, 09 February 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Mon, 09 February 2004 15:52

I put this in your other thread in the cars for sale, but I am interested in the boost controller, Do you still have it? What brand is it?

Ok its a turbo smart Bleed value type and yes i still have it.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Tue, 10 February 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You Have PM Smile
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Tue, 10 February 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested in the IC, any chance of arranging a look?
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Tue, 10 February 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sure, can only be sunday this weekend tho cos gf wants me all sat.. damn valentines day Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Tue, 10 February 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would this cooler fit in the front of an ma70?
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Tue, 10 February 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Tue, 10 February 2004 15:43

would this cooler fit in the front of an ma70?

I wouldnt have a clue, u might have to messure it the dimentions are 600mm length 300mm high 75mm wide

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2004 22:58]

spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Very Happy
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Replied
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have the seats been sold yet ???
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Wed, 11 February 2004 16:00

have the seats been sold yet ???

Not yet got a few pll interested tho Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2004 05:11]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you pm me ur contact number and address pls,
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Wed, 11 February 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front Mount sold last night Smile
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Thu, 12 February 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seats SOLD
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 13 February 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate why don't you just take the speedo back to the shop if its unopened???
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 13 February 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 14:17

No fund Sad
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 13 February 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 14:17

No fund Sad
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: FS: SEATS - BOV - HARNESS - Boost contorler - 5"KPH SPEEDO - FRONT MOUNT Fri, 13 February 2004 04:35 Go to previous message
no fund??? well why don't you take it back and exchange it for a black one and i will buy it off you, coz white doesn't match my other black gauges???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Greddy Emanage Complete Kit BRAND NEW
Next Topic:2TG 3T Hybrid
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 21:40:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067460536956787 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.