Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
HEHE Sat, 07 February 2004 16:12 Go to next message
OK, this is going to make toyota's sound real bad, but it's all the driver, not the car, because i think supra's are great cars

ok, met up with a friend last night, he owns a mkIV supra, it a converted AREO top from n/a to TT maunal, using all the turbo gear box and motor(easy swap really) now he thinks it's the greatest car in the world,(i would too if i spent 60k plus on a car, I was driving my dads stock BA Ford Fairmont, and i got an itch so i pulled up along side him, clicked the box to maunal, bought up the rev's and we went for it. the 0-6-kph he was one wheel infront, 60-120 was me all the way, and this happend both times. boy was he pissed. hehe. his car aint stock either, it's got the usal mod's, fmic, bov and filter. i think it's time for him to up the boost and learn how to launch the car. HEHE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Fri, 13 February 2004 15:26]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forget winding up the boost
just learn how to launch the car Razz
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, i was pretty amazed when i stayed with him for so long(the hole 6seconds it is) he was blaming it one bad fuel and bad fuel pump. now he wants to get new lines, rails, pumps, surge tank all coz he was beaten buy a stock ford.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rrrright

"it's not me, it's the car"
a badly tuned TT supra should still spank a BA fairmont

and if he's planning all those mods based on a single performance running bad fuel... well, he has nfi & too much money

edit: yes, I'm posting at 3:30 when I have to be up at 6am for work

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 16:31]

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what i was saying, it is his driving but, he did crash his first one, and thats where all the parts came from for the areo conversion, don't get me wrong its a nice car, real nice car, but he does have to much money and no sense. A BA weights like 1700kg, supra is 1400kg (just guesses) and he got to very helpful turbos to push him along. all i had was the crappy auto and 4L of fords pushrod family performance.

Ive got a supra cruze tomorro at 8am and we gotta drive to sydney, i'm in canberra, he's not going to be in a good mood for that either. Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 16:39]

natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also posting at 3.30 hehe going to beach at 9.30

theres alota wanks these days that buy 180sx's skylines, supras etc, that have some damn ballz, and should be killing BA fairmonts no probs.... but cause they are manual people don't know how to change at a faster speed than my dad driving my sisters corona even when racing

most know how to change gears and how to put the foot down on the accelerator, and drop the clutch etc, but moving the gearstick into another location takes like 3 seconds for some wanks, and launching on full boost at 6000rpm isnt going to make you go faster, its going to make you sit there and burn some rubber...

enough from me,,, just funny how you can beat silvias with a 4ac sprinter thats all
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It took me a while to learn how to do a quick change with griding gears or taking 2weeks to go from 2-3. 4A-c are the best. i rev the guts outta mine, and go up against anthing with wheels, usely lose but have had a few win's. just waiting for the motor to arive, and then comes 200rwkw. hehe.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 07 February 2004 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he was just teasing you no ford can beat a supra Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sun, 08 February 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Falcon should be about 1500kg. Stock the JZA80 is 1566kg.

According to a few people, a (stock anyway) JZA80 launches just as well from 3000 RPM as it does from 6000rpm.

Get all your mates friends together for his next birthday and get him some driving lessons. Laughing

Edit: Oh yeah, and the 4.0ltr engine in the Ford Falcon isn't pushrod. It's a SOHC Inline 6 that puts out less power (but more torque) than the naturaly aspirated 2JZ-GE engine.

Look at it this way. The 2JZ-GTE in stock form has 209kw and 422nm. The 4.0ltr Ford engine has 157kw and 357nm. Pulling cars of similar weight, both in rear wheel drive form, you do the math.

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 00:28]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sun, 08 February 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i drove a supra i wouldn't waste my time Razz
besides when highly tuned turbo machines are pushed vaguely. The exhaust plus BOV would draw too much attention from a very unwanted entity.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sun, 08 February 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 10:21

Edit: Oh yeah, and the 4.0ltr engine in the Ford Falcon isn't pushrod. It's a SOHC Inline 6 that puts out less power (but more torque) than the naturaly aspirated 2JZ-GE engine.

actually its now a DOHC 182KW
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sun, 08 February 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 11:51

Shraka wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 10:21

actually its now a DOHC 182KW

It is? Okay, so it FINALY beats the 1993 released 2JZ-GE engine for power. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 01:04]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sun, 08 February 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 08:21

The Falcon should be about 1500kg. Stock the JZA80 is 1566kg.

That is incorrect, Ford quote the weight of a BA Falcon as 1694kg and a Fairmont as 1770kg...BA's are tank!

As for the JZA80, a manual twin-turbo model weighs in at 1510kg as a few people have confirmed on a weighbridge.

In short, your mate can't drive...he had more power, less weight and more torque...tell him he can give the car to me Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Mon, 09 February 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, it so fummy that somebody can spend so much money and be beaten so easliy. he was getting his ass handed to his on the supra cruze on sunday too, i think it's just his driving.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Mon, 09 February 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haven driven both the stocko BA and the turbo XR - the supra should flog the hell out of the BA stocko - Its quick for a big arsed family sedan but not in the league of a tt supra - your mate cant drive, driving on 3 wheels he still should have won..

The turbo - on the otherhand - would make for a challenge ..

That thing Seriously has some balls and is quick - even as a stocko - REAL quick for a big arsed family car ..

id love to see it in the new tricked up versions that are coming from workshops around oz ..

Dont fear the BA - Fear the turbo variant ..

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Mon, 09 February 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmm XR6 Turbo..........
mmmmmmmmm Xr6 Turbo UTE......

maybe ford should do a twin turbo xr6?? Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Mon, 09 February 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to fordforums.com theres a lot of nice vids and things about xr6t's on there Wink
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Mon, 09 February 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SprinterBoy wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 03:49

just waiting for the motor to arive, and then comes 200rwkw. hehe.

Shocked , um, what are you planning for THAT Shocked
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Tue, 10 February 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate i'd love to tell you but to be honest, i've only got the turbo set up on the way and that good for 207rwkw on stock GZE internals, so i'm thinking i might "warm" the motor over alittle befor i put everything back together. it's going to be great, stock looking sprinter that will tear the ass outta almost every car in canberra (execpt the the obvious ones) It's going to be a bat outta hell. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PS HI Gumby
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Tue, 10 February 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you gonna cruise around Canberra with the turbo setup on the back seat of your 4AC sprinter going "psshhhhh...pssshhh" out of the window?
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Tue, 10 February 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Tue, 10 February 2004 17:30

are you gonna cruise around Canberra with the turbo setup on the back seat of your 4AC sprinter going "psshhhhh...pssshhh" out of the window?

Bahaha, i used to know a guy that did that with his charade Laughing

Seriously though, that thing is going to be a BEAST,
Look foward to hearing about it!!
Cheers
Leighton
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Wed, 11 February 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, not going to be a ricer, i'm going to wait till i've got the cash to put it in, oh, and time would be great too. Going to be interesting against the T-18.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2004 00:16]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Wed, 11 February 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be very interesting if the T-18 you are referring to is Phil's one. I hear its a hell of a lot lighter now than it used to be. We all know power to weight is a key ingredient to a quick vehicle.

If you want to have a run against some 4AGTE powered cars once yours is done I can organise 3 to go up against you.

If I were you I would change the spelling in the post title, add an extra P to whiped (whipped is what you want to say). Otherwise what you have written is a little to close to the spelling of wiped and no one wants to be an ass-wiper Laughing
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Wed, 11 February 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
natez wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 03:40

also posting at 3.30 hehe going to beach at 9.30

most know how to change gears and how to put the foot down on the accelerator, and drop the clutch etc, but moving the gearstick into another location takes like 3 seconds for some wanks, and launching on full boost at 6000rpm isnt going to make you go faster, its going to make you sit there and burn some rubber...

I take 3 seconds so I don't crunch my syncros cause they are so fucked. I try double clutching and its still a slow change. Meh!

I'll fix it soon.
Sicarius123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly I wasn't cut, you didnt' win, you did keep up but wouldn't keep racing past 110. The fuel rail and injectors has been my next stage of mods for quite a while, and you know this. You are supposedly friends with my mechanics also aren't you Justin? Why dont you go ask John about my cooling problems I'm having.

I'm not cut at having an unsorted car not do as well as expected when I have only just gotten it back and am still not used to it. I am very cut at a supposed good friend treating it like trumping his worst enemy.

Oh and having my arse handed to me on the cruise?

Quote:

Originally posted by ][CEMAN [/i]
hmmmmmmm naaaaah dont think its Dan

doubt it
hes not dat of a n00b in launching cars
.. i would know coz i remembered being behind him and he launched it hard at the cruise Razz

Honestly I have lost a lot of respect for you today Justin. You told me you had posted this thread, I thought fair enough, didn't have a problem with it. But I never thought you'd be putting so much shit on me, of which the majority is complete and utter crap, to impress some people on the net you've never even met.

Dan.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo dude, calm down, i'm not hear to impress anybody, just to chat, ok,i did go a little far with the supra cruze bit sorry, but i still think it's impressive that a stock ford can be one wheel in front at 120. So i wouldn't go around saying that your supra is shit coz it got beat buy a ford, no, you just need to learn how to drive the think, i'm not sdaying i'd be any better, but i've started with slower car's and worked towards owning a fast car, building them up, not go from nothing to TT supra. I do like your car, and yes it needs some tuning, but it should have beaten my dads car from 10kph all the way. Sorry bro, it's just the net anyway, knowbody really knows who people are.
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, don worry bout it Dan shit like this happens, for this dude it's a big deal, he's savouring the moment! However, whoever he is....Justin or something, how hard is it to believe that the BA isn't cut to go against a Supra? Good stuff with getting that close, but whether you like it or not, Dan's car would shit all over yours, your BA, your dad's car, your mum's car, you friends car your this and frickin that no matter what it is! Fact is his car must have been runnin like shit at the time as even my n/a would munch your BA Smiley =....and that's a fact.

Seeing as you seem to be able to talk a lot of shite and Dan has a tiny score to settle, maybe you could run each other again when Dan's fixed the problems with his car.... your head's a big hot air baloon and i think it needs some popping as you need to come back to earth my friend........oh and when you stop living off your parents buy yourself a real car =P.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Fri, 13 February 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 11 February 2004 13:10

Will be very interesting if the T-18 you are referring to is Phil's one. I hear its a hell of a lot lighter now than it used to be. We all know power to weight is a key ingredient to a quick vehicle.

If you want to have a run against some 4AGTE powered cars once yours is done I can organise 3 to go up against you.

Man, i can't start up races when i haven't even driving the car, give me a few month's because i'm strill running the stock diff, really need an LSD, oh, and some bigger wheels for better grip, and last i need new suspension, as the 21 yr old stock stuff prob ain't going to be that good with 200kw. but yea, i'd like to see how it goes against phill's T-18 and shanes KE20, should be fun.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supraiggy wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 14:36

Hehe, don worry bout it Dan shit like this happens, for this dude it's a big deal, he's savouring the moment! However, whoever he is....Justin or something, how hard is it to believe that the BA isn't cut to go against a Supra? Good stuff with getting that close, but whether you like it or not, Dan's car would shit all over yours, your BA, your dad's car, your mum's car, you friends car your this and frickin that no matter what it is! Fact is his car must have been runnin like shit at the time as even my n/a would munch your BA Smiley =....and that's a fact.

Seeing as you seem to be able to talk a lot of shite and Dan has a tiny score to settle, maybe you could run each other again when Dan's fixed the problems with his car.... your head's a big hot air baloon and i think it needs some popping as you need to come back to earth my friend........oh and when you stop living off your parents buy yourself a real car =P.

ok, it was my dads BA, i was borrowing it because my sprinter only has two seats,
I'f buy myself if i had a money handed to me but i gotta work real hard for it, plus, i know an n/a supra should have beatien my dads car. thats one of the main reasons that i started this thread, it's coz it beat a TT. i don't really like the fords but its still a fact that i beat his supra!!!!!! look guys. i'm not hear to pay out or recieve pay out's. so grow up.
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=SprinterBoy wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 14:49 i'm not hear to pay out or recieve pay out's. so grow up.[/quote]

Hehe, it's all good mate, just wanted to put you back in your place.....just kidding m8 =p. But what's all this bs about learning how to drive, working your way up and "i've started with slower car's and worked towards owning a fast car, building them up, not go from nothing to TT supra"......almost sounds like your braggin about your driving skills.....Besides using purely logic....if you know an n/a Supra should beat a BA, then a TT should munch it.....therefore if you won in the BA over Dan's modded TT, there must be something real wrong with the car....which thus demeans this "win" of yours as the circumstances were unfair. Right?

Trust me buddy, whatever it was you got lucky that time Smiley =, you don't really need to waste everybody's time with this sort of crap, cos you were precisely just bragging and basically this is a BS post Smiley =. But anywayz all that aside, if that's your sprinter in your avatar nice car dude, I used to drive one just like that....

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Howdy,

Quote:

Man, i can't start up races when i haven't even driving the car, give me a few month's because i'm strill running the stock diff, really need an LSD, oh, and some bigger wheels for better grip, and last i need new suspension

Thats why I said WHEN you have got yours done. If its a few months away I know of another 4AGTE sprinter that will be well and truly done by then, so that makes 4 x 4AGTE powered toyotas I can line you up against, no rush though. Very Happy

I am familiar with Phil's T18 but whose is the KE20, I am assuming its 4AGTE powered??? What colour is it?? How fast is it??
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Fri, 13 February 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a guy called shane( i think) it's a lime green colour and yea 4AGTE. nice car, will do man, wanna go out and actually start having some fun in the sprinter, otherwise i'm waiting till it rains at night next to go out to a 'private property' and have some fun. 4A-C's aint that much of a fun motor.

IGGY, i know what you mean, yeah, it is a little bit of a BS post but it's just to let supra owners know that all supras arent the greatest car on the road, and if in bad tune and novice drivers then it ain't all the car. Like you said, all that aside,
i was with dan on the supra cruze on sunday, plus i had the sprinter at the last supra thing in canberra. next time your down this way i should have th 4AGTE conversion done, think that will go a TT??? be nice hehe. how long you have yours for? any mods?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, this is just too good Rolling Eyes It almost makes me wanna post up a "I'm building a 400hp 4AGZE with 20V head and Trust T88-34D, will it make boost? post" as soon as I get a job, and my dad lets me mow the lawn for $500, and Autobarn have a 60% off sale on neons, and my mate fits door trims donated by his mum's couch material. Very Happy bring on the Hot4s forum!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Fri, 13 February 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[quote] Oh, this is just too good It almost makes me wanna post up a "I'm building a 400hp 4AGZE with 20V head and Trust T88-34D, will it make boost? post" as soon as I get a job, and my dad lets me mow the lawn for $500, and Autobarn have a 60% off sale on neons, and my mate fits door trims donated by his mum's couch material. bring on the Hot4s forum! [quote]

WTF.....????
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEHE Fri, 13 February 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe its called Taking The Piss Outta You Twisted Evil LoL Smile

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HEHE Fri, 13 February 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really don't get it and i'm prob going to sound like a fool, riceing up a car is for 14 year olds. sorry, i'd like mine to go better, hence the turbo and engine conversion, i've already got the money, and i'm picking up the motor on wednesday.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: HEHE- Just whiped some butt. Sat, 14 February 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
methinks you might be shooting your mouth off just a little bit early about a package that many people on toymods are "gonna" build at the moment to "tear the ass outta almost every car" Razz

I guess it comes back to the old "don't count your chickens before they hatch," or should that be "don't rate your sprinter before its built" Very Happy

cheers

MAZMAN
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: HEHE Sat, 14 February 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i personally think its sad that you had to come in here and talk about Dan's car and how you beat it ect ect Rolling Eyes and what makes it even worse is,arnt you'se freinds??? if so,your not the type of freind i would be wanting.
so what if his car was slow(not that it is) or if he was a bad driver(not that he is,he just got the car ready!) or had problems with it ect does it make you feel better now that you've posted this,have you gained anything from it? is loosing your freind worth it?
And comments such as" he has more money then sense" what the hell was that about? as far as ive seen,his car is done up as he wanted it and he did a unreal job,i see quality in that car and dont think he has wasted money on it if he enjoys it and loves it(and yes,i know about the smashe,that doesnt count as wasted money).

anyway,when your ready with your so called fast car and wanna post some more stories how you beat some supras and even some single's Very Happy come down to sydney again or our supra cruises and you can have a go with some of us,but make sure your car can go more then 110km tho
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: HEHE Sat, 14 February 2004 03:03 Go to previous message
This is kinda like a "real initial D" the ba falcon is the ae86, and the supraTT is the 500hp Rx7 lol Laughing mabey your just a super top drive sprinterboy and you even own a 86 Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My engine rebuild
Next Topic:New Bumper Help
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 14:50:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078878402709961 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.