Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Fri, 06 February 2004 02:50 Go to next message
Lil mic posted before for me but I thought I would start a new thread so ppl would know that I ahve updated the info...

kit includes:

-t28 sized trust turbo (dont ask me exact specs coz I couldnt get that info, but if anything it looks huge for a lil 1600)
-tubular equal length trust exhaust manifold
-720cc injector with adapter so you can bolt it to your stock engine
-electronic boost controller
-injector controller
-dump pipe with flexi joint to suit ae86
-manual (although in japanese it has a fair few pics)
-gaskets and t piece fittings etc included.

and also thrown in is a
-Original Jap spec Trueno ae86 manual LOL

selling for $1750

email dartsun@yahoo.com.au
  Send a private message to this user    
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Sat, 07 February 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright you tightarse hachi roku fockers... make me an offer Sad
Levino
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Sun, 08 February 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for this kit, does it need any parts on top for installion? and you in and the turbo kit in Melbourne right now?

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 12:55]

Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Sun, 08 February 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The only issue I can see with the kit is figuring out the wiring as the manual is in Japanese... from what I can see it comes with everything... even a braided return oil line for the turbo. I havent used one of these kits though so there may be some small parts I am not aware of but there is sure a hell of a lot more parts here than other "kits" I have seen advertised.

Yes the kit is now in Melbourne with me as of today (monday 9 feb) I will be here till 22 feb. I would prefer to sell it while I am here so I dont have to get any of my family having to deal with it but if it doesnt sell Im not THAT fussed as its a nice kit and I might hang onto it to use with a project further down the track.

Levino
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Mon, 09 February 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where u live in Melbourne? I would like have a look for it, u can email me: kenzeta@sinaman.com
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Mon, 09 February 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Levino wrote on Tue, 10 February 2004 00:51

where u live in Melbourne? I would like have a look for it, u can email me: kenzeta@sinaman.com

I am in Balwyn. You got mail.
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Wed, 11 February 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiring? its a turboooo

high or low mount?

pics?

drifthead
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Thu, 12 February 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Thu, 12 February 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adsport wrote on Wed, 11 February 2004 12:19

wiring? its a turboooo

high or low mount?

pics?

Yeah when I say a kit I mean KIT it comes with elec boost controller AND injector controller too which obviously requires some wiring.

You would have to class it as a low mount I guess but its more of a side mount as the turbo sits out the side of the motor rather than underneath the manifold.

Unfortunately no pics... if you are really fussed I guess I could try and organise a digital camera etc :/

I am in Balwyn and you are more than welcome to come and have a look although I am here on holidays and would appreciate not being stuffed around with "oh sure I will be there" and then having no shows.
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Thu, 12 February 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drifthead wrote on Thu, 12 February 2004 11:10

pm sent

To me? coz I didnt get anything?
Streeter
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS: Melb ae86 4ag trust turbo kit. Sun, 15 February 2004 10:51 Go to previous message
SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE101 20v 4AGE cylinder head
Next Topic:Parts for sale ae86 and 4age stuff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 02:26:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051770210266113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.