Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 30 January 2004 06:44 Go to next message
Booked my Room at the Matilda for Dubbo today and was just wondering who has what rooms ??

I'm in room 208 ! Cool

Its in the section out the back.

EDIT BY BIGPERM:
Here is what we have so far....

The Back Section
204 - YellowRolla and family
208 - Rod
209 - TurboRA28 (bluejoel)
301 - Paul (lucid) and co.?
304 - Pete & kylie, rollaboy & rollagirl, norbie, OzCraig, pete's mate
305 - Stitt, Witzl, Toobs
306 - Big Worm, DrBenway

The Front
18 - Bigfella, Steve (wagonist)
19 - Miss 22, Grim Boy, Justin
27 - JustcallmeFrank and blacksupra

[Updated on: Fri, 05 March 2004 07:27] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 30 January 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
204 downstairs from the noisy lot - see HKS Pete and his drunken friends Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 30 January 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Have fun below us Jason Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 30 January 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got a spare bed??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 31 January 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know where the party ended up for me and joel once pete kicked us out though jason - downstairs in the parking lot!!

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!

Jason - At least this time i wont have some knob end giving me a sob story about his poor family, lack of sleep, travelling to bumfucknowhere, and his wife being a bitch to him...... instead ill just have your hyperactive kids jumping around like lunatics whilst i have a hangover.... (justice perhaps?)
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 31 January 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sat, 31 January 2004 16:12

(justice perhaps?)

It's called Karma dude... Karma Laughing
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 31 January 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its true, me and my drunken friends will be in room 304. Its out the back, and the same room I/we were in last time.

Also I think its the only room with a washing machine and dryer if anyone needs it while there.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 01 February 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got me Room 18 and I'm looking for 2 others to bunk-in. PM me if you're interested.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 01 February 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've no idea what room I'm staying in, I wonder if Glen the slackass has booked already Razz
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 02 February 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in 209.. Might be next door to you Rod?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 02 February 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Stitt, the Witzl, the Toobs & the Biggest of all Worms will be in 305.
Look out Dubbo, Toymods is coming to town!!! Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 02 February 2004 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO TOYMODS!!!

Yes Paul - its Karma. DAMN YOU COSMOS!!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 02 February 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If Pete's room get's to loud and Annoying to others in the area. I'll be quite happy to host the party in my room. My room is next door though.

Also having the party area together and me not having to wonder around like last year will be good. I apologise to all the interstaters that where in the front half of the inn last year that had to put up with me wondering aimlessly drunk, but it was fun so i'll probably do it again.

Karl I think its Justice.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 22:37]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 02 February 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a tightarse, just went the standard room so not out the back, i buzzed him on the room number and said he would just slot us in one of the other free rooms.

But anyway ill be there with an import (justcallmefrank). He will be my bitch and others are welcome to use him for their personal needs.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Tue, 03 February 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve (Wagonist) is with me in my room. I got one spare bed left in my room... PM or call me if you're interested.

We'll probably have to make our way round to the 'back' area of the motel to join the rest of the Toymods clan, if anything for the amusement of the drunken antics. Very Happy Toyota Nationals inexperience showing through? Maybe.. next time I know what to ask for and to get in earlier. Nod
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 04 February 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats a room worth and generally how many beds to a room
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 04 February 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check the www.toyota-nationals.org.au site, click the Entry Form link in the left toolbar, and follow the PDF file through towards the end of it. It'll have the schedule of room types with number of beds (approximate) and charges for each for a night's stay.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 04 February 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta bigfella

thanks to HKSPETE im in with the 304 boys!!

wohoo cant wait

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 00:05]

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<chant>
one of us
one of us
one of us
</chant>
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just booked in for Room 301 out the back. Very Happy

Anyone know if I'm going to be downstairs from the rest of you noisy hoons?!

Edit - Woah!! 304 is gonna be one PACKED room!!

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 05:49]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys bringing your own booze or is there a bottlo up there with all supplies? Very Happy
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul if not we will make sure u are!!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 20:58

You guys bringing your own booze or is there a bottlo up there with all supplies? Very Happy

Good friday = no booze!!! Shocked BYO otherwise you'll have to bum off someone else.

And yeah 304 is going to be packed. Thing is, I havn't heard from Gary yet. Confused

So far have 7 in there in 6 beds. Theres 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Singles, 2 SofaBeds.

Paul, you'll be not far from us, there should be a buffer of 1 or 2 rooms between us though.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think 301 will be upstairs paul.... and i think you are in the room that "some particular family" last year had a MAJOR problem with the level of noise from me, joel and others.... about 3 or 4 times. (room on end, top level around corner from petes)

Hence THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 06 February 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's all good really Smile I'm sure I'll be partaking in the festivities. Laughing

Pete - I was just wondering about Gary the other day.. He's been MIA for a while now?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 06 February 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, change of plan, I've pulled out of room 305, & have booked room 306 for me & my brother. Very Happy
He's gotta bring the Cressida along, so even if my Celica isn't ready in time (which it will be, of course Razz), I'll have something quick to drag!
Hehe, the cressida's working up a tally of victims, including a new STi, a B4, a Type R, and she's kept up with an M3 & a ZX6R Ninja. Wink
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 06 February 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got room 19!!
It there will be me, dennis (grim boy), Justin (mr trx, 2 of my girlfriend!
So Big fella, your stuck next door to us!!!
Lots of Drunkenness...making sure i take up a video camera, to capture all the drunken anarchy!!!
SEE YOU ALL THERE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MEL
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 07 February 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope we don't need sleep...

Cause in 304, i'm sure I won't be getting any...

Also, when is the cut off date for entries???
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 07 February 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll more than likely be there too with at least one of the kids,
so any of you stay up all night people gonna volenteer for the early morning feeds so I can stay asleep Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 08 February 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 09:54

I'll more than likely be there too with at least one of the kids,
so any of you stay up all night people gonna volenteer for the early morning feeds so I can stay asleep Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As long as we're allowed to spike the milk with some bailies Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 08 February 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the go ahead Very Happy . Anyone got a room with a spare bed???
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 08 February 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a spare sofa-bed. Its in the lounge room though, so not good if you like going to bed early (or sleeping in). OzCraig has the other sofa-bed in the lounge room.

Should be one of the cheapest if thats a concern as we'll be splitting the bill between 7 or 8 of us.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 09 February 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome, book me in Pete. Thanks Very Happy

I guess that being the sofa, there won't be much of an opportunity to actually sleep on it but thats cool, I wasn't expecting to get much anyway.

Woohoo, I goin to Dubbo. I guess I will have to sift through the rag bin for my Flannelette shirt and Ug boots.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 09 February 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also ant, there may be a spot in the room next door to petes... im not sure how big our room is though...
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 09 February 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its as big as your room was last year he'd be better off sleeping in the boot of his Celica. Would be more room.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 09 February 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think anyone will be able to get away from the noise! i have a feeling that if toymods aint making noise someone else will be!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 11 February 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tony,

If you want i was going to take up a matress in the back of the wagon and just drop it on the floor of the room. In theory we should be in our room at night so If you have to sleep you will be able to.

Let me no if you want me to take it up.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 11 February 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think BigFella & I still have space, best off checking with him.

I can also bring mattresses with if anyone needs one.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Wed, 11 February 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist/bigfella, i still have to get the time off work, i sent Miss22 a pm but she hasn't replied. If she doesn't reply by the weekend u can put me down for that space.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 13 February 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete,
Thants for the offer but unfortunatly the only one thatcan do the feeds is me:( So spiking the milk is not an option.... (unless i get shattered the night before Shocked Shocked Shocked)
Hey Anthony!
why oh why is your wife and James not comming with you to Dubbo??? you should bring them along to providing she/they are up to it.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 14 February 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry draza...
havnt been home and my mobile got stolen...
we have no room, so book in with bigfella and you will be next door...
MEL
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 15 February 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool Draza, you got the last bunk with me and Steve. I'm glad the accommodation is finally set... cos now all I need to do is get the RAV running on new guts.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 15 February 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kirsty, unfortunately there is no room in the celica for a baby seat, pram, nappy bag and the rest of the support equipment and I am not turning up to a toyota show in a ford yuck. Besides Nerolie hates being in my car and the thought of a long trip in it is not that comforting for her......especially to spend a couple of days looking at more celicas.

Believe me if she was interested, I would bring them along at the drop of a hat, especially my apprentice. He really needs to be exposed to the toymods culture and get his hands dirty.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 16 February 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 09:20

Kirsty, unfortunately there is no room in the celica for a baby seat, pram, nappy bag and the rest of the support equipment

Nonsense! Simon from the Qld Celica club went to Dubbo last year with his wife and newborn child and managed to jam everything in his RA28. It was one very tightly packed RA28 though! Laughing
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 16 February 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She was asked and the reply was a firm NO........
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sat, 21 February 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony,
that is completely understandable.
i can remember how hard it was with Connor when i had the RA40. I must admitt tho, I still manage to pack the bus chockers with the 2 little boys. (not to mention the big one sometimes too. Rolling Eyes Laughing )
As for James being expose to Toymods, im sure it wont be long before the both of them (James and Harrison) are out and learning one end of a car from the other. unfortunatelt Harrison doesn't go much on being in the car so i am not 100% sure i am going myself yet, but he still has 2 monthes to settle down abit.

[Updated on: Sat, 21 February 2004 23:30]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Thu, 04 March 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Add to the list above:

Justcallmefrank and Blacksupra in Room 27
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 05 March 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay! I know where I'm staying! Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Fri, 05 March 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was gonna say something......but its not wednesday
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Sun, 07 March 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel (FLYNSX) is after a bed at the Matilda...

Anyone have any spare beds in their rooms at all???

If you have an available bed, PM me asap please...

Cheers, Ben...
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 08 March 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i know it is late notice guys any spare bed in any1s room i didnt think i would get the seca back on the road in time for nationals but it will b iam keen as all hell to come now so u got a spare bed give me a yell

cheers
Daniel
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Tue, 09 March 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi folks,

i'm in room 16 (economy room). Fri to Sunday nites.

UPDATE: room & share drive there & back booked with Wilbo.

<ker snip>

charles
0414 269 310.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 March 2004 08:59]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Tue, 09 March 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... Not fussy at all...

Hehee.. Jokes dude...
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 22 March 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

joe and i snagged the last room there Very Happy

have no clue what number it is

if you're still looking for accomodation most of dubbo is booked out however there are a couple of places to try

here's two that are only about a block or so away from the matilda...

Gallop Inn
95 Cobra St, Dubbo
(02) 6882 7888

Country Leisure
86 Cobra St, Dubbo
(02) 6882 3988

even if you aren't entering your car its a great excuse for a weekend away and a chance to check out some sweet cars

dont forget to cruise down with us!! ... click here for details

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ? Mon, 05 April 2004 13:19 Go to previous message
Oy Daniel (FLYNSX)... you can have my room bro. I think you'll have snagged the last available cot.

If you're not going, post up here so someone else who wants to go can have the cot instead. Rolling Eyes

I'm so pissed that I can't be there.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Nationals who is coming ????
Next Topic:Mini sydney cruise 16th or 17th april???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 01:33:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009727954864502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.