Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 05:50 Go to next message
Californians... No No No

http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/not_a_good_idea.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heehe, damn amelicans
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good grief...if you knew the fuel cap was on the other side and cbf turning around you'd at least park closer to the bowser

*sheesh*

must be those american genes
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do you know its in america? but none the less *stoopid old man*
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Wed, 11 February 2004 14:05

how do you know its in america? but none the less *stoopid old man*

I'm not saying this is how i know, but the number plate looks to small to be Australian.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:04]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha leave the honda drivers alone aiight!
LoL I do that...but only on desperate occasions when someone else is already using the right side of the synergy pump! Razz
Prolly wouldn't ever go the the extent of those angle tho...
if its a high-flow thingie it prolly wouldn't work like that anyway cos of the fuel sensors, and if it wasn't, the downward pressure would do something to the fuel inlet would it not???
I dunno...dad just told me a few reason once for only filling up on the right side, hahaha
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know he is American 'cuz the guy who gave it to me is friends with the guy who took it... and the guy who took it took it in California, America. hehehe

Unless he is an immigrant... hrm...

How hard is it to hop in and pull in closer? It's not like the guy will think he has stolen any fuel, as I dont think he has gotten any out yet.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Not a good idea Wed, 11 February 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to work at a servo and you'd be suprised how many people do that!!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Not a good idea Thu, 12 February 2004 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Thu, 12 February 2004 00:13

i used to work at a servo and you'd be suprised how many people do that!!

i used to work at one and witnessed that alo.

my favourite however, are the people who constantly drive around trying to figure out which bowser will get them on their fuel cap side...then after a few laps, they drive off, and enter the servo from the other direction. Never ceased to amaze me at how many people did that :/
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Not a good idea Thu, 12 February 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That has to be in Australia...
its a shell with our type of signage...
the direction sign on the road looks like ours...
and theres a gum tree on the left and top of the picture.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Not a good idea Thu, 12 February 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 09:08

That has to be in Australia...
its a shell with our type of signage...
the direction sign on the road looks like ours...
and theres a gum tree on the left and top of the picture.

1) Shell signage is universal.
2) 'Our' signs were actually 'their' signs. What you're saying is a bit like saying London copied their street names from Monopoly. Smile
3) Gum tree seedlings were exported to California in the 1870's (and more recently Israel). Their climate is much like our own and grow quite well there.

Not prepared to comment.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 February 2004 22:25]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Not a good idea Thu, 12 February 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no it's american dudes

look at the post supporting the traffic light in the intersection.

the angled one, the curveed one = street light

it comes over the right hand side of the road = right hand drive

furthermore the traffic light on the pole a the corner of the intersection indicates a right-hand drive arrangement

nyah
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its not just americans that do that, but there are alot of old men that do it. Strange it is normally the ones that complain that the pump isn't working properly, and blame the person that is serving them. I have had a guy stand there yanking at a hose before trying to get it to strech, i went out and told him to go else where, as he was damaging our equipment.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol draza.. I coudn't begin to name the times people come in and say, "I think there is something wrong with your pump."

or even better they stand their and wait till a mechanic or someone comes out to see what's wrong and all they are doing is totally holding the nozzle wrong or whatev..
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too true, i was going to babble on but i thought i might get too emotional and start having a go at every1 that comes to me with "your pumps aren't working", if they aren't working then we turn them off and put out of order on them.
We don't have any mechanics where i am, but u would be surprise how many ppl ask u if u could check their oil lvls, or see whats going on with their car....

ok i'm getting to emotional, i'm gonna go have a herbal tea.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL I feel your pain!

Don't you just feel like LOSING it sometimes...? Smile like I am standing in the console there and I see someone is taking ages filling their car but I can't go out and I am like..."here we go.. another "your pumps broken schpeel" headed my way in 15 minutes

and then when they leave I am like, "if I hear that ONE more time I am going to lose the plot completely" Very Happy
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its australian!!! cause the photo was taken on the right hand side of the car, or the passenger could of taken it!!! But the car in front you can see the rear view mirror is agled in a way thats its pointing the the right, so its a right hand drive car, and theres also some kind of cusion thing on the neck part of the seat for the old fool, and is that a holden station wagon on the side?? mabey its your friends grandpa and he just lied and said it was from usa so he didnt feel embarassed....or ive just lost the plot

Nate
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now u have find a way to release that anger, find a customer that u know won't complain to ur manager and piss him/her off. I pissing off ppl that think that i am there to serv them and them alone. For example a leb came in wanting the key to the ice, i asked him how many bags he wanted, he replied that he wanted the key and he will pay for them when he returns from putting the ice in his car. I informed him that is not how we do business here, first u pay for the ice and then u get the key. Well this went back and forth for about a minute, when i finally said are u going to pay me for a bag sou can get the key, if not stand aside so i can serv the next CUSTOMER. He swore a few time at me, gave me the finger and returned to his car, on leaving the servo he spun the wheels a lil and again gave me the finger. I thought it was a job well done.

If anyone saw me working on xmas day they would have seen me in a happy mood, thats because i was drunk. One of the many ways to make sure u don't lose the plot while working. A couple of drinks, not too many u have to drive home at the end of ur shift.

see rob its easy to get along with those anoying customers just rip into one every now and again. One movie that u should see if u haven't already is "clerks" it's black and white and done by the guys that made "jay and silence bob stike back". Its funny and worth the watch, for every1 especially if u work in a servo and a small convience store.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like he is getting the fuel in fine lol Laughing hey i know its gay but i was bored and it only look 1min Laughing http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/pb7e4422a40b04e91bb45ed2151f853f3/f9a37f36.jpg.orig.jpg
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that I look at it again, the clue is the windscreen wiper. LHD car.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all you can see is a bit of metal and rubber! lol mabey its one giant single blade and thats the end of it! Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dudes... it is so obviously american.. Cool

look closely Wink

http://www.roblincolne.com/rob/petrol.jpg
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS AUSTRALIAN I TELL YOU Laughing

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/pae58ff35bbe8cf5d23690b7de25d594a/f9a34b2c.jpg.orig.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 13 February 2004 03:18]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Not a good idea Fri, 13 February 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on having another look at the photo, the guys lucky that he didnt' cop a face full of fuel Laughing

i used to hate dodgy customers... the amount of fights that almost started because of them wasn't funny. Lucky our manager understood what was goin on and we had a licence to tell em to "fuck off" hahaha
kells
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Not a good idea Sat, 14 February 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see way too many people doing that these days.. of course I've never seen it stretched THAT badly, but bad enough to give me the jeebies.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Sun, 15 February 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know that thing on the right hand side there COULD be a passenger.
Yumbo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Not a good idea Sun, 15 February 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it was australia wouldnt there be at least a bit of the steering wheel or dash in the picture from where the driver would have taken the picture...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Sun, 15 February 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's American already! The guy who gave it to me is American, and his friend who took it is American, and it was taken in California.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Not a good idea Tue, 17 February 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uhh...no....

how would you know it's in california???

i have mates there, and they say it's in Antarctica... Laughing

http://www.users.bigpond.com/steveg101/not_a_good_idea.jpg
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Not a good idea Wed, 18 February 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate when ppl go to the wrong side of the bowser, they look like DICKHEADS, fine if there is none left, u dont look like so much of a tool {just a little Smile }
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 18 February 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, can you stop linking to imagestation and get a decent host... like one that allows external sources Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Wed, 18 February 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speakafreaka wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 19:17

dude, can you stop linking to imagestation and get a decent host... like one that allows external sources Laughing

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Not a good idea Fri, 20 February 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people come in and they'll be smoking when they drive in. so they'll flick it out of the window away from the petrol bowser, but the dumb fuckers are flicking it towards the LPG tanks. They aren't even supposed to have a lit cigarette as soon as they enter the drive way.
And people who will try and talk on their mobile phones when they are filling up. I tell them to hang up and then I'll let them continue filling up.
I should just tell them to fuck off because I'd like to continue living my life with all the limbs that I have.

People aren't educated to the fact that a petrol station is one of the most potentially dangerous places in society.
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: Not a good idea Sat, 21 February 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's the ring tone that sets it off...
dah dah da daaaa, daahhh da da dahh da da dahaaaaaaaaa
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Not a good idea Mon, 23 February 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something else thats not a good idea-

Locking my toymods thread.

GAY
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Not a good idea Mon, 23 February 2004 02:05 Go to previous message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 23 February 2004 13:03

something else thats not a good idea-

Locking my toymods thread.

GAY