Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 05:07 Go to next message
alrightie i know many of you do enjoy your need for speed underground...

so post up some screen shots of your car/cars you've had.

or just say what you used....

ill post mine up later tonight, when the interesting people are off MSN... Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 04 February 2004 05:07]

Send a private message to this user    
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmph. Cannot do that. I only have it on the xbox. But let me assure you that mine is the best one out there. Very Happy Very Happy
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd have to say the mx5 is the best....out of all the cars once modded up and driven it has the best handling of them all. rx7 is my next pick

not a big fan of the skylines...steering is too heavy

nfs is the kinda game where even tapping the brakes once more than necessary will cost you the race...i hate those 7 lappers towards the end (Stage 103+)...bloody impossible
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been wondering, what car does NFS:UG actualy HAVE? Does it have a Supra of any kind? It better had.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Generally a list of popular japanese cars. But the kinda cars americans do up. Such as the sedan civic. Eclipse. And VW golf e.t.c. up to the supercars everything but a nsx. Just to sum it up.

Btw the mx5 is by far the best for drift/track.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX5? What are you nuts?!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone that has played the game thoroughly. Well i have played to about race 70 and it has been fine.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the latter races (90+) the mx5 just isn't fast enough. gtr for the races with big straights, RSX for short twisty ones
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mx5 rules the drift tracks.

i agree draven...a mate and i have tried many many times to make it with the mx5 but cant get past the 103rd stage. Thats where the rx7 comes in handy...balls to the wall when that thing gets decked out with all the goodies.

never tried the rsx

ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finished the game with the mx5, except for the last stage when you race that stupid 350z that the hot chick owns! its a pretty good game for 20mins then everything is just the same! the 180sx is the gayest drifter!!! the game is so wrong all the FF cars to FR burnouts!! lol oh well!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it sounds like they have made the crap cars better than they should be.

As far as I know, the 180SX (S13) is one of the easiest cars to drif in, IRL.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used mx5, subaru, 180sx, celica and then the supra. didnt change after that. ill post the piccies up later Very Happy
MathewWent
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno bout u guys but i felt that my 206 just stick to the road like there was no tomorrow... i am still stuck on that chick inthe 350
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RX7 is the best drifter
proof
over 400,000 points in one consecutive drift (7 laps)
(yes, i know, sad, but its the only 1/2 decent game i have on my cpu)
GTR sucks, and yeah, cars are not different enough as per real life.
Cheers
Crab Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess they needed to make it easy to understand for the kinds of people who realy like The Fast and the Furious. Very Happy (The smile 'cuz I'm one of 'em). It would be hard for some people to accept that their hot Civic isn't actually a very good car.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Wed, 04 February 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY!!! NOS BABY!
Crappy game. I usually finish the games that i start. But this? Its good to load up and drift a few tracks n switch straight off.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: NFS Underground cars Thu, 05 February 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 16:54

nfs is the kinda game where even tapping the brakes once more than necessary will cost you the race...i hate those 7 lappers towards the end (Stage 103+)...bloody impossible

Yeah I'm at 111 and can't get past it, one wrong move and its TOAST.

I used a lot of the MX5, but it doesn't have the speed of the Supra, and the supra doesn't have the cornering of the RX7.

RX7 is my racing favourite, and drift favourite for sure.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Thu, 05 February 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just played the Demo last night. What's with the Eclipse?! Against two Supras and a 350Z (me - only car I can chose) it easily toasted all of us. I eventualy beat it, but it took a hell of a lot of focus just to beat it by 0.2 seconds. Perhaps the AI is just cranked up for the Eclipse?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: NFS Underground cars Thu, 05 February 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slightly OT: but i played this game for the first time on the weekend and I really wasn't all that impressed. I mean the idea of the game is pretty good, but I was very disappointed with the handling.

eg. the drifting just does not feel right nor look right. After playing NFS for a little while I chucked GT3 back in and I was right back at home Smile

can't wait for GT4...and for me to buy a PS2 Smile
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Thu, 05 February 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bassaholic55 wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 13:36

exactly the same reason i havent bought a PS2 yet.. hoping it will come in a double pack Smiley =

NFS:U contains 100% freshly squeezed lameness. i did have a really nice pearl white WRX though with a wide body kit and no rear spoiler.
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: NFS Underground cars Fri, 06 February 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't think NFSU was to bad for a fun arcade novelty game, of course they werent exactly going for a realism aspect such as the GT games, but regardless, was some lame fun to be had.

heres my final car that i finished up with:
Click me!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Fri, 06 February 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That front end and kit looks cool Mr.Whippy... but did you chose those tail lights? *gag*! Yuck!

At least Underground doesn't make drifting around corners the fastest way through a turn. Very Happy
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: NFS Underground cars Fri, 06 February 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sat, 07 February 2004 00:04

That did you chose those tail lights? *gag*! Yuck!

yeah i did, but it was purely for 'reputation points' factor hehe Razz
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Fri, 06 February 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speakafreaka wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 16:36

bassaholic55 wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 13:36

exactly the same reason i havent bought a PS2 yet.. hoping it will come in a double pack Smiley =

NFS:U contains 100% freshly squeezed lameness. i did have a really nice pearl white WRX though with a wide body kit and no rear spoiler.

Keep waiting dude

Last report from a friend (told me today), is that its delayed till 1st September!

Previous to that it was May
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 07 February 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 23:46

RX7 is the best drifter
proof
over 400,000 points in one consecutive drift (7 laps)
(yes, i know, sad, but its the only 1/2 decent game i have on my cpu)
GTR sucks, and yeah, cars are not different enough as per real life.
Cheers
Crab Rolling Eyes

OMFG. The best i ever did was 80000 points with a stage 2 mx5.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 07 February 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
completed all 113 levels this arvo
now just playing it again with diff cars 4 fun
ne1 notice that the mx5 is almost able to be flipped drifting ?
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 07 February 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh mx5 can neva l00se (with an analouge steering wheel)

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 21:24]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okie dokie, here are my cars:

the mx5
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/nfs1.jpg

the impreza
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/nfs2.jpg

the 180sx
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/nfs3.jpg

the celica
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/nfs4.jpg

the supra Evil or Very Mad
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/nfs5.jpg

the supra started out black with a purple pearl, then i went to a yellow for kicks. Very Happy i would have kept the spoiler stock if i didnt need damn rep points Mad Mad Mad

finished the game with it though.... Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 05:27]

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My MX5 and my supra.

EDIT - these were made after i finished the game then decided to unlock all the items.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1071635255.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1071635323.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 05:41]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THAT SUPRA!!?

R.I.P. taste... *weeps*
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that yellow supra looks good.

What the hell is the vent on the roof of the mx5 for? extra air into the boot? Smile
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~soopfly/skyline.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~soopfly/miata.jpg
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus- that impreza looks exactly like mine. Thats hot. My best car is the 350z with wide body, white in colour, black 5-spoke 19" rims, GT-wing(or wat ever its called), carbon bonnet with the darkest tint.
I would put a picture but i have it on xbox.
Megz
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus- that impreza looks exactly like mine. Thats hot. My best car is the 350z with wide body, white in colour, black 5-spoke 19" rims, GT-wing(or wat ever its called), carbon bonnet with the darkest tint.
I would put a picture but i have it on xbox.
Megz
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 08 February 2004 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh man you guys really go all out with looks. the first time I finished it, I used the 206 for as much as I could then the 240sx, then to supra, skyline sold that for the 240sx agian and finished it with that, you know usuall shit, wide body nice paint, max wheels, carbon fibre bonnet, gt wing.

The second time I finished it I used the 240sx, left it look stock except for some bigger wheels and ride hieght, and every perfomance mod, I hammered the whole game with it, it was so funny off the line when a stock looking car pulls up next to the hotted up ones. Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Mon, 09 February 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm

are there any sites that you can download new cars from for NFSU?

i want an MA61 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Mon, 09 February 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. No, apparently you can't download new cars, 'cuz that would fuck over the PS2 gamers (I don't see the problem there, but then again, I'm not a smacktard).

Would be cool to take on all those "tricked out" cars in a Oldschool Celica or 3S-GTE Levin. Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 09 February 2004 08:09]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Tue, 10 February 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... hopefully someone will make some aftermarket additives for nfsu sometime soon...

i had a gts ra65 celica for need for speed 5 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: NFS Underground cars Tue, 10 February 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit!! my car looks so gay compared to yours lol my pc stuffed up and i had to start all over again!!! here is my gay ass ford!
Ford
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/pe7d3f49b4dab7aaf356c9fea98f5bbb9/f9a9a863.jpg.orig.jpg

Action Shot
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/p98f2331a45ec3ea364e4eecb43718f21/f9a9a85f.jpg.orig.jpg

just gimmie some time and i'll post up a fat car lol, when i finished the game the first time i never got the "wide body" stuff!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2004 03:55]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Fri, 13 February 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon y'all, i know you all play it.... post them bitches up Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 14 February 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://fullcirc.web1000.com/Images/rx7.JPG

http://fullcirc.web1000.com/Images/rx7 Drift Score.JPG

Thats my beast, sigh... i realy have played that game to much
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 14 February 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me, or do you guys agree that NFSU has got the gayest music...

I mean sure, the artists are all well known. But the music selection is fuked.. To me, the soundtrack sounds so tryhardy.. The rap tracks and the alternative tracks sounds like they are trying to hard to sound cool.

If they were to have a predeined sound track, something like tony hawkes or matt hoffman is better (rap and rock). Other than that, an mp3 folder will not go astray.

I just cringe when I start the game up, and i am modifying my car, that particular song pisses me off hard.

rock on.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 14 February 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just turn the music off if you don't like it. Then put a CD in your stereo and play that.

Although yeah, it would be cool if you could put a CD in (or use an MP3 folder) and controll it like the in car stereo. That would give you extra $bling$ things to add to your car. Hot up your stereo for better in game music. Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 15 February 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the new tony hawk game has superjoint ritual on the soundtrack, apparantly Very Happy
Hodgie
Regular

February 2004
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 15 February 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It needs more tracks like "sucked in" by Jerk. It's about the only decent track on there at the moment.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 15 February 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This game needs to be combined with Midnight club2, and Gran Turismo, and you should win money and buy what you want, not this reputation crap
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 15 February 2004 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sat, 14 February 2004 13:42

Just turn the music off if you don't like it. Then put a CD in your stereo and play that.

Although yeah, it would be cool if you could put a CD in (or use an MP3 folder) and controll it like the in car stereo. That would give you extra $bling$ things to add to your car. Hot up your stereo for better in game music. Very Happy

Theres a program out that you can import your own music into the game if you want it tell me and i'll find it for you.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sat, 06 March 2004 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now be nice, it's just my first car.
Everyone, meet Ghost. Ghost, this is everyone.
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/NFSUG_Civic_Ghost.jpg
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the car i ened up winning the game with, although that was before i was forced to put this stupid wide body kit on it. Confused

http://biggwilliestyle.150m.com/NSFU_R34_GTR.jpg

i got the the end (last 10 races) with the miata

http://biggwilliestyle.150m.com/NSFU_miata.jpg

and started the game with this civic

http://biggwilliestyle.150m.com/NSFU_civic.jpg

there was a blue rsx and a black 180(240)sx aswell.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 01:00]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice nim

did anyone else have a similar problem of being able to afford everything they want?

i did.... Laughing
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 11:51

nice nim

did anyone else have a similar problem of being able to afford everything they want?

i did.... Laughing

yeh that was kinda stupid lol i even played a game do everything on easy and i could still afford it all!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am soooo rolling in cash.
Perhaps my driving style just isn't stylish enough? Very Happy
Oh, and it pisses me off that I can't get my wheels painted white. Mad
I wanted my car to be all white, white black windows of course. But alas, I had to work in the black 'cuz I can't get the wheels in white. Razz
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you can paint rims white
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 15:58

but you can paint rims white

... Ya can? How?

Anyway, I moved on from the Civic to a MX5 *blech*
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/NFSUG_mx5.jpg

That was short lived and soon replaced with my GReddy 240sx:
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/NFSUG_240sx.jpg

However, seeming as that thing steers like a sloppy bucket of poop, I may have to go back to the *ergh* MX5.

Who in their right mind would make a MX5 as good as a 240(180)sx in all respects except handling... where it's BETTER than the 240!??!
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the part where you paint your rims! you just paint it white! and the mx5 can be used the whole way except the last few races, the wrx has good launchs
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't find a "White" colour. There are like... a bajillion silvers, but no white.

And I don't care that you can use the MX5 the whole way through. It is anoying the way it out performas cares that are, in actuality, better than it.
Plus I don't think it's a very attractive car.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure no one cares, but last week i got a 1,000,000 point, single linked drift......
8 laps on drift track 7...... (5min total)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha! Cool. I'm still messing about with trying to get a good 20,000 drift in my new Integra (YAY! I got rid of the MX5).
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NFS Underground cars Sun, 07 March 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/NFSUG_Supra_Jenny.jpg
I got the pearl paints, and discovered that there was a pink, so I made this car up for my girlfriend. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 15:15]

Techie
Occasional Poster

February 2004

Re: NFS Underground cars Mon, 15 March 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The one thing i really disliked was the lack of LAN Multiplayer. What is it with companies doing that these days??

I think the game can get quite frustrating though. Although I think one of my friends took the cake, his neighbours were like "he's playing need for speed again" Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my car Vs a new Triton??????
Next Topic:toymods lan / gaming day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 05:39:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097939968109131 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.