Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:47 Go to next message
Which engine would be the best to put in a 1983 gemmy. The one that wont be much of a headache to do. This is going to be my next project
These are my options:

• SR20DET
  • 4agze made into a 4agte
  • 3SGTE
  Send a private message to this user    
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was your first project?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make my seca into a pimp mobile 80 precent finished just need some nice 17 inch chromies
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh i forgot about your riced up seca lol jk

do the sr20 into the gemmie
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pimped mate pimped Laughing
Yeah was thinkin the same too! you reckon u can use the 200sx or silvia gearbox and diff? on the gemmy
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have enough $$$ you can do all, why dont you just buy a 200sx lol
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yeh fair enough! nahh to common bigger gemmy smaller weighs less. Make it rip bro
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gemmis are way more common!!! unless you paint it pink or bright greeen
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but most of them arent made for power and shit! just crusiers. I want might to chop and all kinds of shit simple FAST CAR
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo 2600cc Isuzu engine. Fits in fairly easily, and despite being a long stroke worker, there's Gemini's that run 9s with these things quite readily Evil or Very Mad
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sat, 14 February 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats that engine called? i know this gemmy with a FJ20 turbo engine pulls 9z. My brothers car pulls eazy 10z good driver with reaction time 9z Smile
beerfart
Regular

August 2002
Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rodeo 2.6 motor i think is called a 4ze1(ori).good torquey motor,looked in to going with a 1gg supercharger a while back,would be a good conversion.motor looks alot like gemini 1.6 but with injection.rodeo box (5spd) is apparently bloody strong.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

rodeo box (5spd) is apparently bloody strong

can you put that gearbox in the gemini? what about the diff?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
commodore V6 - rodshop have kits to make it bolt in

(runs from flames)
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh, there ae a few quick rally geminis, but no idea why there aren't many fast geminis on the street..

actually i do..

it's sumfing abowt de typez of pplz, or dudez, wot allways trie to do dem upz. is gotta be fooly sik maatez,

and they basically have NFI what they are doing. it would be great for someone to actually show them how it should be done, but in the end, they won't learn anyway.

therez juz sumfin wrong wid dem... but they still pull sik 9z n 10z tho, but that was with a broken windscreen wiper, or maybe a sticker was falling off that would have given them 10hp more Wink but next time, with more boost and NAWWWWSSSS Laughing

hell even a 4AGTE gemmy would be quicker than most of the 1.8 or whatever the pizza motor is Wink (piazza?).

all you need to do is choose a motor, make custom engine emounts and gearbox mounts, put in a strong enough diff and go driving.

EXACTLY the same as ANY CAR. there is no mystery to it..
fit motor, drive car Wink Very Happy

and i agree, unless you want a gemeni for some sentimental reason (like me with old corollas) start with a better base, something that still handles, or comes with a better motor stock.

Cya, Stewart
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want a quick, nice looking gemmy Smile Was going to work my seca but cant be bothered want to start of with a shit box and i always wanted a gemmy for a while so yeah.

isuzu engine is a 2.6 litre v6 turbo or am i wrong? one more question where abouts can you pick up the motor and gearbox in sydney?

Thanks
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=NiGz=- wrote on Sun, 15 February 2004 16:07

Want a quick, nice looking gemmy Smile Was going to work my seca but cant be bothered want to start of with a shit box
Thanks

Your seca is a shitbox! Laughing Laughing Laughing jk, do up your rolla!!!!
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Choices Sun, 15 February 2004 05:36 Go to previous message
nah i need it to be a run around car and shit like that gona get some 17z for it tho
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cressida 1JZ-GTE Conversion
Next Topic:4AFE engine query
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 14:18:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048210620880127 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.