THATS RIGHT!!!!! Mr Hyundai from japan is part of the illuminati

i think i know too much

Hyundai for li.....

*gets dragged away kicking and screaming from CIA agents*
  Send a private message to this user    
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a life you dickhead!! Will someone lock this prick from the forums? Go annoy someone else mate, besides isnt it past your bed time?? Go play with your snap on seat covers!
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
touch my ass

faggot
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha tough little bitch sitting behind a computer screen writing shit aren't ya! This forum is for people to gain info from and to exchange idea's etc, not for little dick wankers like you to type smartass spam threads on that take up space.
Why dont you take your own advice and go touch your own ass and leave this forum alone.

Faggot!!!
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u sickos sit fuckin jackin off over exhusts n shit, make me sick. fast n furious wannabe mutherfuckers....

spamming??/ i made like 8 intelligent posts....dont assume anything ok....

*slaps his monkey behind a car magazine*

ohh baby....the diff is sooo hot
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha yeah mate have a look at my car on my avatar. Ill gladly race you any day of the week and i garantee ill kick your ass. You probly dont even have a car. I dont wack off over mags or exhausts i just build and drive the bloody things.
If you want to make legitimate posts fine but all the threads you have started are absolute bullshit. Go to bed!!!!
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a turbo scooter

with dice on the mirrors

SO FUCKIN WHAT??

predujdice motherfucker

p.s. this board has some WACCCCKKKK smilies....get some sick smilies...sum advice

*vrooms off on scooter towing his excel*
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets see how game you really are!! Give me your address and ill drive over your place now cause ive had a bad day and you sound like good stress relief Nod You are a twisted piece of shit and i hope that myself or someone else catches up with you and gives you a fucking hiding! Pull your head in. I will not reply to you anymore as that will make me as bad as you and just encourage you to write more crap.
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
75 Gap Rd Alice Springs 0870

when u get to the door ask for a Cuong

see you. im leaving this site now.....too many wack smilies

justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody hell Jamie you managed to upset that silly prick! What's his name Cuong? What's Australia coming to, no wonder I joined the bloody Defence Force! Sounds like his mother got his name off the side of some imported packet mix. I don't have any mates in Alice Springs, so we'll have to let him go this time round. Every other state we would have been ok for a little visit to see our mate Kantong or Cuong........whatever.

Ha Ha

Justin

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's always going to be guys like that in the world.

Thats why god invented fists hehehe
to wipe there smile off their face and teachem a lesson
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no future?

Yea, I'd be a pessimist if I had to own/drive a POS hyundai as well.

We should sympathize with mr hyundai spammer.

It's not our fault he couldn't afford the status of rice boy with a shitubishi prancer, yet had to settle for girly goes shopping instead.

And what is more worse, they don't have any cool hangouts in the middle of the desert so he can do doof doof laps around.

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, I just looked on the map.

There IS a roundabout in alice, he could go round and round that !!

NT people area different breed. He probably JUST got the internet.

Matt

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Fri, 16 August 2002 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm....Jamie whats doing ??
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I know this guy! I met him down at the local maccas! He is a short over weight fella! I bent him over and choced him in rear end Rolling Eyes You know how it is, girlfriend has been away for over a week Cry
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Hyundai straight from japan

isnt Mr Hyundai korean

homo
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shane.... that brought to mind images I'd really prefer to have never contemplated Freak
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That boy was really built for cumfit hehehe Cumfit...get it? Rolling Eyes
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe

hah!!
u seedy prick !!

[Updated on: Sat, 17 August 2002 04:22]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I get it
I wish i didn't :-

not that I can talk really... I say (and post) similar and worse all the time Smile
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got on here last night/early this morning and the top 5 posts in this section were from this piece of shit. I was having a very bad night and was on the net to try and get my mind off things only to run into Mr fucking fried rice. I wish he had have given me his real address (no one is silly enough to give their real name and address) i would have driven all night to go introduce my steel pole to his skull. Skull - Blink
My guess is he is a 15-18 y.o who has just got the net (as was said earlier) and he has nothing better to do than annoy people. One day it will catch up with him (Or myself and Justin will and we have enough shit between us to blow the prick into next century)
Now that i look back at this thread its quite funny, shame i wasnt in the mood last night or i could have humoured him.

Jamie.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, i know you mean well etc

but i kinda take offence to you automatically saying that he is probably a 15-18yr old... im 17, 18 on sunday, n i know that when i was in that age bracket i neva did stupid things like that, i wiill say this kid is about 12 n if he is older, hehas the IQ of a 12yr old!

sorry, just wanted to point that out!
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate you have taken it the wrong way, i have been building cars since i was 16. I started working when i was 16 in a mechanic shop on weekends and school holidays. I have almost always done my own work on my car. I know there are people out there in that age bracket that are very sensible and normal(i am only 21 by the way), its just by the time you get to your 20's writing shit like that no longer comes into your head (im sure others agree?)
So dont get me wrong i didnt mean all people in 15-18 y.o bracket just the ones who are still 12 in the head like you said.

Jamie.
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha i've actually got a picture in my head of some 40 year old who still lives at home with his mum and wears nappies. you never know its a possability Razz
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont care what anyone says he isnt 12!! Read all his posts, he spells some hard words well and he writes too fluently and with cliches etc. He is at least 16 ill bet my left nut on it.

You may be right mate, some old 40 y.o still living with his mum and last night she was at bingo so he stayed up late on the net(he might be Bad Boy Bubby!!! LOL)

Jamie.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, is your left nut in good condition? No lumps or bumps?
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You shoud know Shane you've licked it!!!

You are such a worry mate.

Jamie.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
hah !!

where do u pull this from shane u freak Freak

Grin
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its the only way I get through the day Freak
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this isn't the wanker just someone who go access to his name, his real name is Shane Manoel think he may live in S.A but i'll get back to you on that one hehehe
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who are you then?
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't think i should let anyone know who this is, all i can say is it was very easy to break into his hotmail account, his hotmail email was triggahappay his secret question was who am i? so i typed in triggahappay and yup it worked so now i have changed his hotmail password and everything, teach him a lesson for being a wanker i feel Mrta22 is correct as i have seen proof that i think he goes to TAFE and has an email from a friend who just got her p's so he may be 16,17 years of age but i'll see what else i can find out about him,
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well here are his details on his hotmail account,
Shane Manoel
Australia,South Australia
postal code=5127
male dirth date, march 8 1978
occumpation Consulting

but we will see what his friends say that i emailed
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good job,
Anyone got friends in S.A
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sat, 17 August 2002 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a couple of friends and i are goin on a road trip from sydney to adelaide to ayers rock on the 1st september so if anyone can find this guys real address ill bring him back and let shane have his wicked ways with him!
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sun, 18 August 2002 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyway i've had enough of this guy can't be bothered doing shit anymore so i'll hand it over to someone else, if you want to get access to his email, msn or whatever just go to hotmail and his login is triggahappay@hotmail.com
and password is 1234567

he has a few personalitites he is a memeber or a fair few forums and you can read all the emails of where he is trying to chat up some girl hahaha pretty funny
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sun, 18 August 2002 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
promises promises
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sun, 18 August 2002 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
search for his name on msn u may find it funny what his name has been changed to anyway i hand it all over to someone else so have as much fun with his email account as u want.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 August 2002 01:20]

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Sun, 18 August 2002 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mc highndritachonachos time for you to go back to where you came from....Hot4's forums.....you seem like youd fit right in there Smile
MC HyundaiTurboNacho
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Tue, 20 August 2002 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Shane lick my balls no mate, i own this cats email,msn and toymods logon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told him ill get him. Now i can have hours of fun at his expense and hopefully if i piss his friends off enough one of them will beat the shit out of him.

I could get used to this.

You know who!!!!!
jazae86
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Tue, 20 August 2002 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sometimes it worries me just how much info you can find out about somebody.

I'm here in SA, just grabbed the whitepages, looked up Manoel, had a guess at post code (out of city) and buda bing: I have his address. Somebody wanna ring his olds????

However, I think this has gone far enough. We have shown what the mighty Toymoder's will do to those that try and lay sh*t on us. I doubt he will ever show his face around these parts of the net, and we should ensure these threads are archived to promtly show the next person who tries to bring sh*t here.

Jaz
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: THERE IS NO FUTURE Wed, 21 August 2002 14:20 Go to previous message
man, u guys are phreaking mee out, its like in the excorsist wen the little girl is talking but its not her voice... <shivers> thats way scarey.... Eye Spin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:crash car auction
Next Topic:Getting a Sprinter sprayed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 14:40:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00673508644104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.