Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Do NOT mess with me.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 05:47 Go to next message
haha
kidding

yeah some 55 yr old wanka in something to the equivalence of a 89 ? model magna decided to mess with my ta22

i changed lanes...he decided 4 metres clearance at 50 k's an hour was "dangerous" so he beeps me...i give him the finger so he tailgates me
i give a firm braking just to piss him off...it pissed him off....
i turn off into a side street, he follows...i pull over...now here is where the fukwit decides to make a rather bad decision to say the least....after i pull over he goes round me and his left rear clips my front right....im like wtf !!! u could hear it well and clear aswell
seemed very much as though he did it on purpose cause he veered into me
and even if it wasnt, he knew he hit me cause he "tried" to out run me
which actually isnt too hard in my stock 2T motor thats 28 years old....up hill aswell
hehe

so i chased after him as quickly as i could

after about 2 mins he starts getting out of my sight...so im like shit
i did some guess work to where he went and i was right !!!!
he pulled into a no through road the clever idiot !!!!

he is in a driveway (his maybe??) and i block off his car and have a little chat with him.

he claims he didnt hit me...

i say so why the fuk are u sweating, and cant catch your breathe, and u were trying to out drive me, not to mention trying to change the subject...??

he changes the subject and says, take it up with the police
i go ok thats fine with me...and he go's ok ok so how much will it cost to get that scratch fixed??

i go anywhere inbetween $50-$100

and i go lets say $50, being the generous person i am cause it prob is like $100

he was very willing to pay me the $50, cause it was actually his idea to give me money, i didnt ask for it.....and he constantly repeated ok now lets just forget about this after paying me over and over

fukn asshole !!
if it was accidental i wouldnt care cause i need a new paint job anyway....but the prick did it on purpouse then tries to do a runner....that i was not gonna let go

hehehe

yeah thats my story for today

hopefully ill have something more exciting sometime
  Send a private message to this user    
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to the cops and report it anyway, he's just as likely to go and report that you hit him and did a runner. Then you'll be paying for the damage to his car.

Darren.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm true....but i had 2 other ppl in the car woth me.....
ie: witnesses
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, that's good story, but damn, you should have hit him up for $500-$1000. At least a couple hundred.

Old bastard, good to hear he got most of what he deserved...... hehehe Evil or Very Mad
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
order 10 large pizza's to his house from a pay phone on a weekly basis, taxi's at 2am, and even a prosty when u know his wife is home, let the air out of his tyres , remove his numberplates and flip them upside down and screw them back on ( just to mess with his head ) steal his morning paper on a regular basis and ring up the police drug squad and report some ' unusual ' activity in the backyard late at night, plenty of things you can do

Smiley =

on another note, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING I hate more is when your doing the speed limit ( and NOT in the fast lane ) and some stupid... its usually
a)woman
b)woman
c)old fart

goes RIGHT up behind you like 2cm away from your frikkan car and they just SIT on your ass, yeh I know people say " just wack on the brakes " well I dont care to have my car off the road for 1/2 a year while I search for the parts... so u goto the fast lane , let them pass.. sit right behind them with your high-beems flashing on and off...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[Updated on: Wed, 05 June 2002 08:10]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Redline, I never thought you would be so inconsiderate.

Pizza's are a waste if noone eats them. Calling taxi's only hurts the taxi driver as they go all that way for nothing. Calling the police only wastes their time and resources that can be used on real drug busts.

I think if just not seeing the fool again is good enough.
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol that stuff was just jokes, no1 does that, and yer I know that would suck for the pizza guy/taxi driver, cops.....well they take 4hrs to show up if they even do so thats nothing major...

But if you seen someone hit your car, then try to take off..... A more ' pysical ' approach to the problem is needed.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 June 2002 09:35]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Redline wrote on Wed, 05 June 2002 7:33 PM

lol that stuff was just jokes, no1 does that, and yer I know that would suck for the pizza guy/taxi driver, cops.....well they take 4hrs to show up if they even do so thats nothing major...

But if you seen someone hit your car, then try to take off..... A more ' pysical ' approach to the problem is needed.

Yea, he chased him and got him. Razz
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
redline the guy was almost 60
im not into geriatric beatings

Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 05 June 2002 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but he HIT your CAR! im not saying deck the old guy, but..... I dunno... nail him with the hose or somethin! lol

when someone messes with your car........ age dosent come into play

in the great words of samual L
" you dont f**k with another man's automobile "

thats my moto anyway.
showtime
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Do NOT mess with me. Thu, 06 June 2002 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but hey u could still call a prosti to his front door that would just be really funny and well hey it's not wasting her time is it really Up To Something he he he he yeah do it Nod
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Thu, 06 June 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha "hit him with the hose"

why dont we just pull each others hair

hehehe
Seadog
Regular

May 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Thu, 06 June 2002 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL!
I had some old dude park in my driveway once. I didn't know who it was or anything, just found a car sitting in my driveway so I jacked the back wheels about a foot off the ground with my trolley jack and took the handle with me. I was working on my car round the back with one of my mates when we hear the car door open and close. I go round the front with the jack handle and this old guy is sitting in his old Merc with the thing doing about 5000 rpm in reverse with the wheels spinning in the air like crazy! I casually knocked on the window and told him he wasn't going anywhere like that. I asked why he parked in my driveway and he reckoned he had to go to the medical centre and was feeling faint (I reckon their driveway would have been a better choice). I felt a bit sorry for him so I let his car down without charging him, and told him not to go around parking on private property etc. He says OK and then reverses into a shrub, goes forward into my wiz bins reverses into the tree again then goes off the driveway curb across the grass next to the footpath and out onto the wrong side of the road. I wonder if he ever made it home? Yeah, old people suck!
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Thu, 06 June 2002 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember if you hit the guy he will take you to court and sue the pants of you, that's how f@#ked up our legal system here is.
Though recently in the news there was some case where the judge actually sided with a young guy that decked an old guy in a road range incident. He stated the old people can't drive or are road blocks or something, everyone was up in arms over that comment.

How about saying "silly old bugger" instead, haha those famous words as spoken by a true prime minister of Australia.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Fri, 07 June 2002 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And DON'T order pizzas to their house!!! I did pizza delivery for over a year and it

PISSES YOU OFF!!!
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Fri, 07 June 2002 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol frank
Sportivo
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Sat, 22 June 2002 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah what Darren said huh!
Cover ya arse. I was drivin to the sunshine coast a few years ago an got hassled by a Crummadore full of Rednek fukhedz... they wer hassling an old guy in a saab, so I blocked em with my ole fj55 tojo, so they started on me, and MY SON! Rule 1 Don't mess with the famly !
Every time I tried to go past em (on a double lane h'way) they'd jump in front. I get pissed at very short notice with this so I said to my 14 yo son Hang On we're havin holden arse for dinner! So when they jumped in front again I stuck the boot into the old girl which wora a very meaty bull bar. The funniest thing was seein 4 heads all whip backwards at once as we re-arranged the boot of the rustadore hehehe
I saw em inspecting the damage in the mirror as we drove on (lucky I never stopped and had a chat with em! ) But called the coppers on the mobile straight away and made a statement...
this is the best bit Cry ... they complained ... and THEY got done for dangerous driving !!!! *tears of laughter
True Story

[Updated on: Sat, 22 June 2002 11:37]

Sportivo
Occasional Poster

June 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Do NOT mess with me. Sat, 22 June 2002 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEADOG
With Regards to "Old People Suck"
Twisted Evil Screw you hippy!!!
Old people are farken way cool !
I'm fifty next year... an I,m way cool ... still hoonin & out- workin, out-shaggin' and out-thinkin the youth of OzTralia
don't think all "old People" are the same, because some can woop ya arse! Some are even wise!
Like last .... no.... er..this year, yep... I woz workin on The Big Day Out. In the last 20 years I've worked with almost every international Gig you heard of..... [B]an probably did ya moma!

[Updated on: Sat, 22 June 2002 11:55]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Sat, 17 August 2002 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seadog
LMAO
Thats the funniest shit ive ever read
ae102_3sgte
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Mon, 19 August 2002 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jam a potato up his tailpipe. Push it right in so it cannot be seen easily.

Too bad you couldn't stick around and watch him try to start the car. If you get a really good fit, he will be calling a tow truck.

Here in Canada I knew a guy that used to fill up mufflers with water in the winter...

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Tue, 20 August 2002 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah he gave me the $50 for a scratch that was already there.

He got enough !!

ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Tue, 20 August 2002 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i delivered pizzas for a year or two and loved it when people made fake orders cos 9 times out of 10 we got to eat it ourselves! I guess that made up for making my Soarer smell like olives and anchovies Nope
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do NOT mess with me. Tue, 20 August 2002 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man i used to work at pizza hut
(most unorganised thing ive ever seen ....besides my skool)

i wanted to meet the ppl that ordered anchovies on their pizzas ...see what kind of freaks they r !!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: Do NOT mess with me. Sun, 10 November 2002 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, MANI, you are so much more controlled then i am, i would have jumped out of my car at his house and PUMPED him one. i would never let him get away with something like that without a good old fassion FIST FIGHT.im not condoning fighting, im just saying that i would have hit him.
JUZZO
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
Re: Do NOT mess with me. Wed, 13 November 2002 01:58 Go to previous message
Screw you hippy!!!
Old people are farken way cool !
I'm fifty next year... an I,m way cool ... still hoonin & out- workin, out-shaggin' and out-thinkin the youth of OzTralia

Thats way cool ,good on u , just dont go rooting too much youth of australia leave some for me. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Old people are alright gotta learn from somewhere..

By the way hows masherellies going u know that supermarket in the main street,
My good mate works as a mechanic at Alpine motorcycles wich i believe burnt down,his name is justin..
Also hows that fine young italian hairdresser Rafaella, she was a gorgeous girl..
Hows lil ol myrtleford goin, cant wait to get back down for hols
i have plenty of family there..
BEST ROADS IN OZ FOR FANGIN ,,THE BEST.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Copped a Red Light Camera
Next Topic:Wakefield times.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 06:44:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076878070831299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.