Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 05:33 Go to next message
About time someone punished the bastards, sweet justice has been served in NSW!

It had to be said and if you disagree "Golf Foxtrot"

Justin
  Send a private message to this user    
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The sad fact is that if this case wasnt so highly publicised then he would be out and about in a few years just like all the other rapists, murderers and paedofiles that get off much more lightly...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to kinda agree with Sam on this one i think.. As much as that animal deserves such a log sentence, I think there was a lot of political pressure in play which would have influenced the judge's ruling in the case.

At least he should get a fair serve of "Bubba justice" behind bars..
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I disagree Sam, this case was extraordinary in the fact that it was commited on repitive occasions and well organised. most gang rapes are spontaneous, this case was a lot worse for those reasons...frankly I think the judge was too light...bring back castration!!!!

and before you all jump down my throat on that one....have a think about countrys that have extreme punishment for crimes, then compare that to the national average crime rate of that country, and then look at how many foreigners break the laws in those countrys...its truely enlightening, we should be looking at aiming for the same crime rates here IMHO!
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Mike... I totally agree with the harsh sentence.. I say bring back the death penalty.. my point was that it doesnt happen enough!!!
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The sentence wasn't long enough in my opinion.
The boys on the inside will be looking forward to this piece of new meat! ha ha ha ha wont be out before 2042 and they better not reduce that sentence!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah
I agree with both points
most rapists/murderers dont get long enough sentences, but this case was exceptional, and he deserves everyhting he got (and everyhting he will get behind bars)
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have I missed something? Who is Judge Michael Finanne?
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Fri, 16 August 2002 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im happy that the dirty bastard is going away to get gang raped..
But.. i think we shouldve sentanced him the same way he wouldve back home...
A public Stoning to death..
I just wish i couldve caught him in the act doing it. I wouldve gone to town. They would be sentancing peices of him.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a fully sick sentence eh bro, fully
but it wasn't as good as my cousins one
and my mum, don't you bring my mum into this eh dickhead

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When will society ever learn that imprisoning this fucking animal is not going to work........??? No No No

I'm sorry I don't agree with sending him to jail for 55 years Nope

Why should I fucking be paying for an asshole like this to be living protected from what society would dish out in retribution.

55 years what a fucking joke!! How many tax payers dollars is this going to take away from such things like HOSPITALS, and what not? "lil biased here guys I'm a Registered Nurse"

Corvid, I have to disagree with you on back in there country they getting STONED to death! These motherfuckers are considered ledgends by their fellow men in countries like that, and the women that have been raped get killed by their own brothers to save face on the family, because NO man in those countries wants to marry a NON-VIRGIN!

Ever heard of HONOUR KILLINGS??

My punishment would be then you ask?

CUT THEIR FUCKING DICK AND NUTS OFF, STUFF IT DOWN THEIR THROAT, AND THEN HANG THEM FROM SUCH ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURES SUCH AS, SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE,
STADIUM AUSTRALIA,
THE MCG,
THE START/FINISH LINE AT THE F1 IN MELBOURNE,
OR IF YOUR IN QUEENSLAND WHY NOT TRY OUR SELECT VARIETY OF THEME PARKS.

PS. THEY DON'T CALL IT HOLLYWOOD ON THE GOLD COAST FOR NOTHING GUYS!!!

Disgusted,
ADRIAN!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I still dont know what this thread is about but I have to agree with Adrian.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only problem with a sentence like that is, as some of the brighter sociologists are mentioning, they'll just kill the girls.
if you get 55 years for a few gangrapes, then why not kill them all after you rape them?
that way even if you do get caught for killing one or 2 of them, you'll probably get off lighter than that.
of course, it does take a certain amount more ruthlessness to kill someone than to "just" rape them.

as for the expenses.... I'm all for the death penalty .. it is cheaper, it doesn't offer the chance of them getting an early parole ... but we deal with what our governments and public want, so 55 years is about the best we could hope for.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 .... check yesterday's paper (any paper) and look for the headline.
judge michael finnane lets the hammer of justice fall on the ringleader of a series of 3 gangrapes, sentences to 55 years, non parole period of 40 years .. blah blah blah, you get the picture Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh ok now I know what your all talking about! I think I've seen something about it on the news!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'd have to have, unless you're in hibernation or something Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I dont read the newspaper and I dont go out of my way to watch the news! I dont really need to know what everyone else is doing!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, but it's nice to know when wars are starting, large buildings getting planes flown into them...
pieces of sh&^ like that gang rapist getting sent to do 55 years with bubba
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore (and others that are guilty of this), I respect your right to have your say, and even encourage it, I love a good debate, but is there any need for the profanity in doing so?.

I think not, how about showing some intelligence by not using a swear word every second sentence to show your pasion for the subject, and instead just writing a good response.

I am sick and tired of the repetitive use of crap langauge by a number of people on these forums who seemingly cant express there emotions in an acceptable manner. We never had this problem on the old forums and I see no need for it here.

please control your use of vocabulary that may be offensive to others that do not know you as well as your friends that may accept being talked to in this manner.

thank you for your consideration
Heart

[Updated on: Sat, 17 August 2002 05:03]

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its time for my say....hahaha

i think 55yrs is too light a punishment for a sicko of this guys magnitude. Fair enough that he got 55 years, but it shold be 55yrs WITHOUT parole!!!! He should realy have gotten life... (i think life in australia is 25yrs???? so he got 2wice that) but still, it isnt a LIFE sentence because he can be out in 40years.

Does the government really think that when this guy gets out in 40 odd years that he is going to be a normal human being? i dont think so! He will get out and have soo much anger towards the courts and the govenment that he will most likely rape again just to prove he can, and to shove it in the NSW governments face!

He has nothing to lose, hes besn in gaol most of his life so it isnt like he can make anything of it, he will just commit this terrible crime again.

Now about the death penalty... i feel that is too easy on th ecriminals who commit murder, rape etc... If you dothe crime, you should have to pay for doing it. If someone termianlly ill etc who has nothing to live for and as euthenasia is not an option to them, they can go buy a gun, go and kill someone and end up being killed and have gotten out of it easy. Criminals should pay for what they have done... i feel he should have gotten life, but he should have to serve it in solitude, with only being fed bread and water, make him suffer for the horrid crime he committed...on 3 occasions!!!!!!!!! i feel that sending criminals to gaol for long periopds of time is far greater punishment than the death penalty... while death penalty gets rid of the problem, keping them alive, suffering, thinking about what they did, it would teach them more of a lesson!!!!!

thats my opinion
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go too far down that path and you head into torture territory.

the death penalty is not only a punishment... but also permenantly removing the person from society
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe this guy could of been sent up to me while my girlfriend is away! I could of raped him over and over again! I like it rough, real rough Nod
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane mate....

u need help!!!!!!!!! Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, what can I say? I mean i'll try anything once! And if I like it, i'll most likely do it again Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should change your nick to "the gimp"
and either get yourself clad in leather from head to toe, a cop uniform and a chopper, or a hillbilly outfit with a shotgun
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was plenty of rough sex there, as I recall
and some of it involved little red ball gags, and also a katana
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Red ball bags? I get a red ball bag after having sexual intercorse!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha NOICE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but..i get one when i have sex wid ur mum Very Happy

(yeah it was lame...but sum1 had to do it!)
raSkaS
Regular

July 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All can say about this thread is a .22 bullet costs about 3 cents ...55 behind bars is more than 3 cents ....so why dont we have some economists on the bar ???

Cam
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, you sound like that hundai drivin fat boy thats been getting around Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll even supply the .22 bullet
hell, the rifle as well
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 17 August 2002 5:59 PM

Maybe this guy could of been sent up to me while my girlfriend is away! I could of raped him over and over again! Nod

and give him the best 0.2 seconds of his life ??

(Imogen made me say it i swear)
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its been a whole week or more ans you still hav'nt forgotten my Imogen?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh oh
who's Imogen?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shes the chick that was in my bed a few months ago Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I've had more girls sleep in my bed than I've ever slept with.
go figure that one out
*nurses his alcohol lovingly ... it doesn't break my heart so much*
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sat, 17 August 2002 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How CAN i forget imogen ...
especially whe she's my mates cousin !!!!

oh ill get there dont worry !!!
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok.. I know this thread has gone off on a bit of a tangent BUT... getting back to it... Personally I think prison is too easy for these guys.. I mean it is like sending them on a holiday... and the death penility... well that is the easy way out for them....
Personally I think they should be handed to the members of the girls familys... or the girls themselves and let them do what they want with them...I mean take 5 minutes to think about what you may do to a person that has done this to you Girlfriend, Sister.. whoever.... I think that would be a much better punishment.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was being serious when i said let me play with him for a bit!

I mean would you show your face after being repeatedly raped by a man while its been shown live on tv?
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manipulate, i'll send her over to your house after she gets out of my bed and gets dressed Razz

how about they get the guy and the women he raped together, there was 3 girls correct? well give each of them a knife or bolt cutters (whichever would be more painful) and let one cut his dick off, and the other two cut off one of his balls each,

and after that give them a big nasty wire brush and let them ram it up his arse, or is that what shane will be doing? minus the brush Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 18 August 2002 07:08]

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1
I must say I wouldn't.... But I will say that this is alittle to close to home for me... so let me at him!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A little close to home? What, he lives in the same suburb?
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1... don't be a PITA... you know what I mean!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just joking Razz Dont take a fence!

What the hell is a PITA?
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pain In The Arse! Nod
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a pain on my arse! I think its a boil Shocked
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG.... to much information! Nod
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Sun, 18 August 2002 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you think you could take a close look at it Question Embarassed
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he will die in gaol
i know he will
already the inmates are threatening him with HIV and ass thrashings and such (i heard he was going to be held in solitary confinement next to martin bryant) but how is putting him behind bars compensating for his crime?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I realise and agree with u guys how much this guy deserves to be rectified and all.... the asshole.

But i think u guys are underestimating how mentally scarring and horrific prison can be......let alone solitary confinement

Smiley =
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah free breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner is a hard thing! Not to mention the free pay tv and free use of a gym!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prison will be anything BUT a holiday for this guy!! If you ask me I doubt he will get out alive, Someone will get him and I hope the guards turn a blind eye while he screams as the other crims go to town with him.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
and removed from society for a minimum of 50 years. scared of the free world.
fleeing from the "bull queers"

it isn't a picnic by any means, not a max security prison
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plus, as everyone has mentioned, the only people who get worse treatment in prison than rapists is child molesters
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just in case you dont know! This guy will have 2 gaurds by his side for the full time he is in side! If anything happens to him, the 2 gaurds are held responsable! This is where your tax dollars are going!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Two guards or not this guy will not get out alive!!

And knowing what really happens behind the closed doors of these prisons I'de be glad to spend that extra money knowing the hell this guy will go through.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND! Tue, 20 August 2002 13:39 Go to previous message
I dont know what you people have been watching or reading but they are looking into giving this guy is "own prison"! I dont know what this means but I would say that he is going to be protected while he is locked up!
Dont get me wrong i'm not standing up for him! I belive that he should be dress in some jeans, a leather jacket, givin a helmet and taken outside for a public stoneing!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Monthly Meeting Tonight!
Next Topic:NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 20:14:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089561939239502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.