Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » MA71 Supra For Sale $12500ono

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

icon4.gif  MA71 Supra For Sale $12500ono Thu, 05 February 2004 10:33 Go to next message
Hey all,

Well after some EOI im now keen to sell as I'm getting over fast shinny etc cars Very Happy
anyways, we'll swap for a sprinter or old corolla (must have or easy to get RWC) plus a cash adjustment.

details:
Australian Delivered MA71 turbo
7mgte Auto
Motor has been rebuilt (6k worth) 40.000km ago by previous owner
car has receipts from when it was sold NEW in sydney, and receipts for pretty much EVERYTHING that has been bought for the car. Currently im the 4th owner.
comes with 12months rego and RWC (victoria buyers)

mods that i have done are hks t04 turbo, new steering rack rubbers, bottom radiator hose, engine mounts, oil cooler
since iv had it i have changed the oil 3 times, filter too, radiator been flushed and filled with toyota red coolant.
Full Mongoose alarm system with immobilizer , central locking

umm, pics are in the members ride section.

not really much else to say, apart from this is one if not the cleanest ma71's iv seen.

im not really interested in a straight swap for something as i want some extra cash to get a dirt bike

asking price is $12500ono

[Updated on: Thu, 19 February 2004 11:57]

Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Thu, 05 February 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARE YOU NUTS Confused
i thought a 7m turbo would be fast enough for most people get a manual conversion Very Happy

how much lag time is there before the t4 kicks in?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Thu, 05 February 2004 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha iv just got a soft spot for old skool, i mean dont get me wrong the supra is fantastic to drive good power ect

boost comes on around 2500 and then full 10psi at 3500-3700 there abouts, so it takes a few seconds before the party starts Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can hold off untill the end of next month I SHOULD be able to take it off your hands then, insurance willing.

What are you paying for insurance at the moment?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant believe your selling it already. this is a beautiful acr everyone, ive been in it. geoff is a top seller and bloke and would recommend him highly to anyone to buy off of
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much? mate here might be interested.

can i have a link to the pics too please... yes i'm slack! Rolling Eyes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bada bing bada boom

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=25069&start=0&rid=2114&S=bcf77ba371e 8af1344eb951983086ef4
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen and been in this car

fucking gorgeous

its a pity you're thinking of parting with it mate Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not selling it yet! its a Expression of Interest thats all!! keeping my options opened.

i dont wanna sell it like at the end of the month, a bit soon.

hey, thanks for the kind words scott Smiley = (how is the rolla going? hasnt giving ya any grief yet? Razz)

insurance atm is $1600 a yr full comp

and the price id want for is about 13000-12500, wanna do a few more things before i sell it like exhaust, cooler, HG, and just a few small things.

DigitalAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

Very Interested.

I assume it has all the usual bits, like power EVERYTHING, cruise, CD player, etc?

Do you have any pics of the dash / interior?

Where is Castlemaine?

Thanks
Brad

oldae86@bigpond.com
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes its got all the usual bits, cruise air con elec seats/windows, its got a sound sys in it, very cruisie and comfy car to say the least

pics of the dash and inside are on that link that someone has posted. its not a digital dash either.

castlemaine is about an hr 15mins from melb, bendigo way.

but remember, this is Expression Of Interest only atm, unless i get the right price Smile other wise i wony be looking to sell it for around another 2 maybe 3 months.
DigitalAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Fri, 06 February 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have mail.

Brad
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm no i dont?! what email addy did you send it to or did you pm me?
DigitalAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The mail went to mac_surfer11@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 06:21]

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right, but make sure you click the send button if you want it to go through hehehe
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, I'm very very interested. If I can get the money together that is.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence Nim, but thats what a few ppl have PM'd me too, i tend to find alot of ppl are talkers not do`ers, ie, time wasters

sorry Confused
DigitalAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old are you? Shocked

Doesn't make sense to be smart to someone who wants to give you money??? Laughing

FYI I've received 2 virus e-mails since I mailed you. Make sure your virus potection is up to date.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 06:33]

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, i couldnt give a fuk if you money or not, as it says, EOI!!!!!!! im in no rush and im sure the right buyer will come when the time is right, so no skin off my nose Very Happy

virus protection? pfft, whats that? Laughing dunno if i even have a virus checker lol dammit, that could explain a few things Rolling Eyes

ps.21
DigitalAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just what I thought - cerebrally challenged. Good luck with the "EOI" my little friend.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no brain damage here mate Twisted Evil

no worries, thanks for the interest Rolling
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twincam_ke20 wrote on Sat, 07 February 2004 17:32

no offence Nim, but thats what a few ppl have PM'd me too, i tend to find alot of ppl are talkers not do`ers, ie, time wasters

sorry Confused

Well the thing is, your not even 100% sure if your going to sell it or when... and I'm not 100% sure if I'll have the money by then (whenever that is). See the similarity? Wink
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, car will be up for sale late may, early june.

car will come with 12 months vic rego and RWC
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sat, 07 February 2004 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car, good owner....... no room for a 4th supra here at the moment tho Sad

Allan
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sun, 08 February 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shame me too...no room for a 3rd one Sad

My way of thinking:

Why go from a Spectacular car with all the goods, nice to ride in - all the technology and go,
to an old shitter, (nice ae86 accepted) which needs bucketloads spent on it to make it go anywhere near as good as the ma70. Dont forget it has: No power options, no air, no steer, no nice interior. Has nothing on a supra.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Sun, 08 February 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
point taken v8, but, yes theres a but Razz
i want something that is easy for parts, like easy to get parts for, plenty of aftermarket stuff available, cheaper to run in fuel wise (the fuel bill is killing me weekly!)

something maybe a little lighter, something that wont have a hunger for HG's, no electrics to stuff up and need of fixing

and something i don't need to take so much care of, the supra like gets nursed to sleep, don't let anyone lean on it worried about dents and shit lol so yeah.

thats my reason for sale in the near future
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Mon, 09 February 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been there, and yeah it REAL F$%#IN heart breaking to goto a ditch and see it fucked up, an in my case not by me. thats why i'm lookin for a do up beater. xb coupe/xb panel van.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Mon, 09 February 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea for a trade for an AE92 GZE freshly installed?
+Cash of course.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Mon, 09 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey takai, sorry but i have already done the ae82 gze thing and yeh, sold it about a month ago, so yeh i wouldnt be looking at that kinda swap/trade, sorry, good luck anyway Smile

ReQuieM: damn, that would suck big time! specially if it was mate! Mad
hey you ever come down bendigo way? when ya get ya licence back you'll have to come down for a cruise in the supra Razz
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Mon, 09 February 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna know some thing funny? it was in bendigo my last supra got KO'd, the f&%$ head decided it would be a good idea to drive it drunk at full speed around the back of the uni. had the cops in an every thing but he lied about being drunk an they nicked off, so as yet no compensation and no satisfaction. really not happy, but yeah i have another good mate in bendigo i visit heps when i get me License back (6months 25days) i'll come have a cruise! Evil or Very Mad
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Tue, 10 February 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh what? really? did you know him or what?

im guessing your talking about "one tree hill" ? thats a sweet road up behind the uni

so almost 7 months still to go?! poor bastard lol
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Tue, 10 February 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the guy who did it was one of my better mates, a guy i thought i could trust. Yep was up one tree hill. He's at uni there at the moment. If u really wanna know the name i'll PM ya. dont wanna piss some admin dude off on your posts! Very Happy

nah not 7months, 6months 24days! Rolling Eyes yeah a while thats for sure! hopin to have anothe 50kw by the time i'm on road, but like i'll eva get round to it! Laughing
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Tue, 17 February 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have now come to the conclusion that i am now gonna sale.

interested parties PM or call

(#0421813557)
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: ma70 turbo for sale or trade Thu, 19 February 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

come on someone must be after a very clean and tidy MA70 right?!
dont let the auto turn you away Confused
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
icon14.gif  Re: MA70 Supra For Sale $12500ono Thu, 19 February 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Least I can do. Its a sweet car, someone buy it and have me eternally jealous! ^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MA71 Supra For Sale $12500ono Wed, 25 February 2004 13:06 Go to previous message
B. U. M. P.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Landcruiser with V8 Chev
Next Topic:stocka ta22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 09:08:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007634162902832 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.