Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » taste the pain (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:37 Go to next message
peoples, tell us your injuries....broken bones...cuts...wounds...dislocations, anything to make us cringe. even if they are boring. tell us if uve nevr broken a bone hehe
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You must be really bored....

Had my arm snapped in two playing goalkeeper at soccer when a striker figured my arm resembled a white sphere.

Coach pulled me off bandaged me back up and sent me out to play....that lasted about 2 minutes.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was scalped partially by a spade in kindergarden ..

I got my revenge 5 years later and broke the kid who did it's nose .. crunchy

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No one can top this, when i was 16 i was in a train accident and i got caught in the gap between the train and platform, the train draged me for the majority of the platform it it sucked me under, i cut my leg open and broke every bone in it, stayed at monash for 2 1/2 months and had to walk again!! coped afew nasty scars and i mean NASTY, and im 18 this yr and get my TAC compensation!!! Cool
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
broke my right ark snapped both bones in my arm......... have 2 metal plates 6 screws in my arm now (Car accident)..... nice scar right up my arm......... had stitches (7) in my chin (fell off motorbike)......... fell off a roof at work when i was a formworker hurt my back nothing major just pulled muscles........ broke my right collorbone in football..... broke all fingers on my left hand in a car accident (hand hit dash went into cluster)
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
broken my right arm,
and also that little piece of skin that joins your head to your foreskin Shocked
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you werent the " FARE EVADER " kid were you ??
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 21:54

you werent the " FARE EVADER " kid were you ??

No i did not jump out a door lol, this was a FREAK ACCIDENT
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh !

thats ok then .. otherwise id have said " OOH the nasty conductors gunna get me ! "* in a monty burns voice *

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 11:08]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
broke both my baby fingers, in separate incidents.

in a car accident at 80km/hr - no injuries.
fell out of a 2.5 metre tree face first onto cement, no injuries.

gouged a 1cm deep hole in my shin, courtesy of a sharp rock at the beach (still have the hole in my leg to prove it)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven - are you SURE there was no facial injuries ?

* snikker Laughing *
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, nothing broken
I meant beyond the obvious hideousness resulting from it:)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats ok sweetie - the paper bag helps Wink
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no broken bones. Very Happy touch wood...

took the top off my right pinky, caught in a tablet press, 6.5 tonnes of pressure.... and it made a nice round shape...

[Updated on: Wed, 18 February 2004 05:18]

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 12:51]

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i never broke any bones yet but i did have a major moment once.
Managed to crush my hand between a gearbox and forklift mast on morning at work.This sent an unreal amount of pain up my arm which eventually had my arm just hanging there in agony.
So i lent against the wall waiting for it to pass when next thing i know i was being shaken awake by the co workers while lying on the ground.
Apparently i passed out from the pain (this can happen according to the doctors) and cause i was standing up i fell hard enough to crack my head open on the cement and started to convolse.
The ambo arrived a minute later with the sirens screaming and took me off to hosp for x-rays and things.
A pretty scarey moment for me at the time,and everyone else as well.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might i add that i went 4times into micro surgery and one operation was 13hrs Shocked Shocked Shocked
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had three push bike crashes, one was being hit by a car, took skin all off my right and left arms, skin off hips, knees, hands and smashed my helmet up. Did this in all three crashes.

I have had no broken bones as yet...touch wood Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 12:16]

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, double post

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 12:15]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was eating an apple (I have braces) when a sharp piece of metal snapped off and got stuck in my bottom lip and i tried to operate my self making it worse so i had to go to hospital .Sad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 21:49

No one can top this, when i was 16 i was in a train accident and i got caught in the gap between the train and platform, the train draged me for the majority of the platform it it sucked me under, i cut my leg open and broke every bone in it, stayed at monash for 2 1/2 months and had to walk again!! coped afew nasty scars and i mean NASTY, and im 18 this yr and get my TAC compensation!!! Cool

I know a guy that jumped down onto the tracks at Windsor Station and couldn't get up onto the platform in time... the result: pretty much what you said. Was your accident at Windsor Station?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fractured my toe chasing my cat

cut my finger and fainted (and twitched) a few times once painting miniatures

tell us about your penis bandages grant Very Happy
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dislocated 4 fingers, at different times, i have the ugliest hands u could ever hope for. ryley ripped my eye brow ring out the other day, thanks brother Very Happy um, think thats about it.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well have broken an elbow going down slippery dip and a wrist tripping over a mat-nothing too serious.

most painfull thou was getting 2nd degree burns down my right arm from a boiling hot chocolate sauce. and then relivin the agony every day as they scraped off the dead flesh tissue till it heeld.
still have a nice little scar.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, at fainting man.
lol at penis bandage. the penis bandage is one of the better high school dramas.

it had to do with my first sexual experience/experiences. i wanted this real hot girl for years, but we were just friends, and thats all she wanted, until her friend wanted me, then she got jealous and they both wanted me. until this point, i didnt give a shit about girls really, i was no joke, well, just never really horny. ready for it? i had never wanked manually in my life, only wet dreams, am i sharing a bit much here?...haha, Twisted Evil

so i was 17 and never really gave the peni peen a workout. i got with the hot girls friend, who was about an 8/10, i was drunk as hell, she gave me a handjob, and god, oh god, she chaffed my dick. but it was funny, coz me and my mates got to make good jokes about it. Smile

then, i gave it about 2 weeks, then the real hot one dumped her bf for me, and chased me like a super supra Razz being arrogant i strung her out for a month, it was funny screwin round someone in the popular group. she got me, and this time i once again started recieving a hand job, it fucking killed, oh boy, it was horrifying. hurt for 2 weeks, just all the time, felt like it had been burned and then bashed. so had no choice but to wack a penis bandage on it. i then proceeded to get drunk, and showed everyone my penis bandage at a party. this might sound repulsive but it provided the biggest laughs of the season.

needless to say i have soughted out my sensitivity problems Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geeeeez
concussions X ?
dislocated toes etc.
broken wrist
2 stiches in ear from soccer
numerous pulled muscles

bloody soccer and skating hahaha
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing worse than an abused dick, maybe a ruptured anus, who knows.

limping drunkenly back to a party is an awful experience

almost as bad as telling the chick you actually like that "my dicks feeling a lot better now"

ah well Very Happy

torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe - thank god no penile injuries for me yet!

1 broken arm courtesy of yz 125 when I was 14 - broken in 5 places, 2 operations, metal and shite in it.. in plaster for almost 12 months!

Other arm has been on fire and out of action for about 3 months - when I was 23 ..

both times told to expect some loss of use - and both times they have come back to 100%! ..

Modern medicine is great stuff ..

anyone had one of those yellow inhaler type things off the ambo's?
sweetcheeks7284
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, i was having this thing cut out of my arm, what ever the hell it was it was DEEP. Lucky my bf was there to hold my hand. i hate needles i was ready to pass out but him...he was watching the WHOLE thing. I ended up with like 4 stitches. A couple of days later, i was playing with our dog and they re opened, so.....of to the hospital i went again and sure enough he watched the whole thing. And once again i nearly passed out lol. the scar it left will be there for another good 10 years maybe more Sad
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in no particular order:

broken femur
torn kidney
broken toe
big nasty laceration to ankle
contusion to side/back
broken rib
fractured scupula
fractured collar bone
dislocated shoulder
dislocated thumb
broken fingers
severed fingertip
tendon injury to finger
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got snotted by a HJ Station Wagon whilst I was on a motorbike (I was overtaking him and he decided that a parking bay was anice spot to turn in unannounced. The result ;

3 months in hospital (8 weeks in traction)
Compound fracture of the L femur (now 3/4" shorter) (ended up on ground with L foot near my face with leg resting on chest - not very nice)cracked l lateral condyle
ruptured tendon R ankle
fractured 4th and 5th PIP joints in L hand
(one joint now fused)
large skin graft on L upper arm

Another time tried to cut off R small finger in Band Saw, but only managed a great little scar

Thats enough for now
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No broken bones, no major exterior body damage - just a small bowel obstruction. which is up there with pregnancy and kidney stones on the pain list. I can confirm the pain factor - 11/10 Anyone here had morphine? Me had lots and lots, too much in fact, causing me to have an 'episode'. In this episode i was under the impression that the world was going to colide with the moon and it was not a good thing. Also my legs were about 3 times there size and felt really sore. The nurses came into my room, and apparently (I don't remember) I yelled "WHO ARE YOU" to one of them as she tended to me. Then another lady rubbed my legs/feet which somehow brought them back to the original size. I think I must of passed out within minutes of the nurses arriving, once again - I don't remember.
This was the scariest feeling I've ever had, no doubt about it -drugs = BAD.
But as I said it was the morphine, and when they administer double shots And I'm still in pain thats a good gage of the level of pain we're talking here.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were you a bare knuckle fighter before you went to med school ed? Smile
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: taste the pain Tue, 17 February 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Broken hip at five years old. I was told i was never to play sport and that i was to have an office job.
Now i own a motorbike and play state level sport.

And other little sports injuries, broken fingers, nose x 3, toes. Oh! and my thumb on a gokart Laughing (damn people braking in corners)
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had maxcillofacial surgery in 1999... 4 hour operation where they cut the jaw bone lengthways and brought it forward... Also cut the upper bridge horizontally just below my nose and angled it to match the new position of the jaw... I have multiple titanium plates and screws holding it all in place now.

4 days in ICU over Christmas (23rd to 27th Dec) and 1 month before I could eat solid food another 2 months before the pain disappeared... Santa doesn't visit people in ICU. Crying or Very Sad

I had a severe overbite, 12mm to be precise. And due to my muscle condition some of the overbite has regressed.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 23:43

ke70_3SGTE wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 21:49

I know a guy that jumped down onto the tracks at Windsor Station and couldn't get up onto the platform in time... the result: pretty much what you said. Was your accident at Windsor Station?

Nah, mine was at gelnhunty station

i also had the saome operation as wolverine, i had adimantian grafted to all my bones, but i only have 1 big claw Cool
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most horrific medical experience: Dodgy dental work in Qld, (god bless the public system) resulting in an abcess right next to my brain. Three teeth extracted very slowly, without effective anaesthetic. Tooth breaks, abcess ruptures, my mouth floods with infected fluid. Indescribably disgusting, and very painful.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need I say more, caused by rope

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/andrew_2.jpg
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well in no paticuar order

broke my heel (one of the hardest bones to brakes supposively)
fractured my ankle (same time as i broke my heel)
sprained wrist /ankle * several
bit a hole threw my tounge
bit a chunk out of my lip
split my head open when i got hit by a car
split my head open getting kicked of a garage roof by my brother
split my head open when my brother threw his skateboard out in front of me while i was going down a hill on my knees on a skateboard Razz
broken fingers
sliced my hand open 10 stiches braking in to my house
fell of a skateboard thrashing it down a huge hill still got scars on both elbows knees and hips
grated my chin on my driveway
numerous lumps fromy smashing my head on stuff
+ lots of scars

Laughing i think i might stay indoors
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
* I have broken just about every toe (at various times).
* Broken 2 fingers (maybe 3).
* Constantly dilocate my thumbs.
* 6 stiches in my eye brow (But i broke both bones in his arm!!)
* 1 operation on both legs for compartment syndrome.
* 4 operations on lower back for ingrown hair (sounds mild, but they literally cut 2 handfulls of flesh from the butt clevage, and leave it to heal naturally.)
* when collecting trolley's at woolies i was jogging with a trolly, the front wheels jammed, i went over the trolley, face first onto the handle bar, knocked out 5 teeth, broke top jaw and recieved a couple of dozen stiches for my efforts. I normally have a pretty high pain threshold, but this got the best of me, the dentist used as much local he was allowed and it still hurt like fuck when the teeth were going back in. On the plus i still have all my teeth, one might be dying tho.
* skinned my thumb when i was 12 came of bike and thumb got stuck between handle bars and road.
* Several concussions (one linked to the six stiches mentioned earlier!)
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jammed window shut on my finger, split open finger, 4 stitches
sliced corner off thumb with knife, 4 stitches
tore thumbnail off in preschool on the back of a tricycle.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot one, 2nd-3rd degree burn to the wrist. (very cool cresent moon scar!!!) Take a look at the avatar to work out how i did that one!!!

A nurse friend of mine almost killed me for not going to a doctor on that one... she saw it a week after I did it and said there was difinitely about a 5c peice worth of 3rd degree and about a 20c of second degree...
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought your avatar was the " lord of the rings " ring Laughing
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha nope that is me fire spinning. They should have known the disclamer 'don't try this at home' was more like a dare.

FWIW I can spin poi(ball and chains, seen in the avatar), a single long or medium staff, and 2 short staves. I also dabble in the odd bit of fire breathing.

the burn on my wrist is from poi spinning, i have these really cool poi with double heads, tried a really hard move that i have never done before while they were lit, and the rest is history. BTW there was a camera, so it is all on film (dodgy webcam recording).
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha is that your face in the middle??? you look confused Laughing jk
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 17:28

BTW there was a camera, so it is all on film (dodgy webcam recording).

You did this inside??? crazy bafoon, what if one broke off and set your place on fire, im sure it says not to use indoors!
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 17:32

Squid wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 17:28

BTW there was a camera, so it is all on film (dodgy webcam recording).

You did this inside??? crazy bafoon, what if one broke off and set your place on fire, im sure it says not to use indoors!

It probably did, but i guess he just took it as a dare Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: taste the pain Wed, 18 February 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine arent as bad as everyone elses
12 yrs- fell THROUGH a roof from being on top.. back went through the support beams... through plasterboard and landed on concrete below.

Permanently injured back, passed out.. couldnt walk for a few days

few weeks after i went on same roof... was inside the roof this time and then fell through into a fucking bath tub!.

Thats 2 holes in this 1 roof.

Then a few weeks after that when i was "better" i fell out of a tree about 10 metres high into a creek.. only the creek had about 2 inch water in it... so i landed on rocks on my back.

The final shitty back thing was I was in this tree... about 3 metres high with this fat chick(mums friends daughter)... so her branch broke with her on it(she was FUCKING fat, weighs more than i do now and we were like 13) managed to hit me on way down..
I hit the ground face down.. her branch landed across the middle of my back... and she landed on it, absolutely FUCKING me.

It hurt for years pretty bad but bearable.. so i didnt treat it until a few weeks ago. My back is well fucked, atm Im going to chiro 3 times a week... and going for a year.
During the point where i couldnt move cause my back was so bad(about 3 weeks ago) i caught a flu. and then caught strep throat and have been sick for about 3 weeks and cause of strep throat.. havent eaten anything much for like a week.

thats all i can conjure atm
ohhh... i came off a skateboard and grinded away a massive part of my ankle BONE on the rode coming down a big hill.. huge hole in my ankle, they didnt replace the bone.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Thu, 19 February 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
People often mistake my concerntration look for my confused look, but trust me I did now exactly what was going on.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Thu, 19 February 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a matter of fact that was out doors with the cam on a laptop.

You can do it inside if you use the right fuels, but it makes your house stink, and the flames look bad (not as big as fuels for outside). Further more the poi chains will not snap they are made of steel cable, and i use the safest grip on the finger loops (pointer and ring finger thru the loops). One of my mates uses pointer and middle finger, he dropped on once at a performance, sent it hurtling into the crowd.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Thu, 19 February 2004 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well when i was in my early teens some teenager wacked my over the head with a shovel, needed lots of staples (didn't hurt Confused)
never had a broken bone, well i think i've had alot but just never been to the doctors Confused
crushed my thumb when i was a kid by putting it between the two wheels of a exercise bike (don't know why)
fell face first when i was running and fell down a dozen steps on to the pavement (again didn't hurt)
oh and ripped all the skin off my left arm when i crashed my bike and got dragged along Very Happy

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't fall over while running up escalators. I felt like a block of cheese.

Year 4, jumping for the middle rung on the monkey bars, missed and hit the platform on the other side with the bridge of my nose and split the skin right between my eyes. Ran down the playground to the teacher and sprayed her with blood (she had a white dress on) three stitches later I had a severely grazed nose and what looked like a monobrow. Didn't break my nose though.

Whilst soccer training the patella tendon separated from my kneecap and I couldn't even walk. However I still managed to ride my bike the 2.5 kilometres home. It was a few days before I even got it in a cast. Full leg, ie. ankle to thigh just for a knee injury.

Had a ford falcon bonnet slammed shut with my fingers hanging over the front fender.

Still haven't broken any bones.
megan
Regular

December 2002
Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had some of my toes almost cut off when I was 12, then 6 weeks later I had to have them wired together. A psycho kid at school tried to break my neck because I was not a catholic. Now I have a permanent and easy to set off neck injury. (I have to do neck movements while driving.)

Broken arm.

Came off bike on corner of Whickham and Brunswick streets Fortitude Valley almost got run over by van. Ripped knee and arm open.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dislocated both thumbs
"cracked" one of the top knuckles on my "fuck off" finger Razz
lots and lots of scratches(best is a hole about the size of a 50c peice in which i could see the bones in my elbow)
dislocated my shoulder and AC joint and snapping the collar bone in half all in one go
fracture along the ball of my foot
dislodged my knee cap
split my head and chin open(combined 15 stitches)
bit off about 1\5 of my tongue
stuck a rusty nail through my hand
broken big toe
broken little toe
probably others that i cant remember

oh, i've been knocked out 3 times, and knocked myself out twice
had concussion on atleast 4 other occasions
my head cops alot of abuse Sad
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 stars for this thread
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this thread is soppose to grose me out.... you failed!!!

i can't stop laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hey cyber-punk how did you knock yourself out two times Razz
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Fri, 20 February 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 20 February 2004 18:02

Dislocated both thumbs
"cracked" one of the top knuckles on my "fuck off" finger Razz
lots and lots of scratches(best is a hole about the size of a 50c peice in which i could see the bones in my elbow)
dislocated my shoulder and AC joint and snapping the collar bone in half all in one go
fracture along the ball of my foot
dislodged my knee cap
split my head and chin open(combined 15 stitches)
bit off about 1\5 of my tongue
stuck a rusty nail through my hand
broken big toe
broken little toe
probably others that i cant remember

oh, i've been knocked out 3 times, and knocked myself out twice
had concussion on atleast 4 other occasions
my head cops alot of abuse Sad

Are you a senile old man? Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: taste the pain Sun, 22 February 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not senile, i'm nearly 20...so i'm getting close Razz

i managed to knock myself out the first time like this:
next door neighbours yard, me and some mates are there, i'm spinning around in circles just to make myself dizzy(i was 15, had no booze and was bored) and then all of a sudden a mate charges me. So i run, my balance is really off so i end up doing this huge loop instead of running straight. i see a tree branch, i duck, i run head first into the trunk at a sprint Smile

the second time i was on a mates roof, drinking, watching the fireworks on the brisbane river and slipped off. Fell about 3 metres, hit, rolled a bit and hit my head on cement(that hurt alot)
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: taste the pain Sun, 22 February 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your avatar disturbs me Confused
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: taste the pain Sun, 22 February 2004 05:34 Go to previous message
whats wrong with Ron?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:toymods!
Next Topic:24hr charcoal chicken in syd?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:09:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01242208480835 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.