Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Thu, 20 November 2003 21:10 Go to next message
I will be racing our MR2 at Qld Raceway track at the last State Championship race meeting for the year. If anyone wnats to come along, please call in and say hello. It will be the only red MR2 racing. Look for large alloy sheeted trailer in pits. Whilst we have a strong pit crew, additional helpers can be useful, especially in lead up work. Anyone with time to spare over the next couple of months , and looking for some experience in race engine & suspension building, give me a call.
  Send a private message to this user    
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Sat, 22 November 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi terry,
you're talking about Nov 29-30 (MGCC State Championships)?
do you know what the normal gate fee is at QR?
charles.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Mon, 24 November 2003 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi charles. I think the gate fee is between $10 & $15. best day is usually sunday. We will be out practising on thursday late arvo & friday. entry to these is free. call me if you want to come on either of the practise times & I will confirm when we will be there. Terry
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Tue, 25 November 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi terry, i work in the city so i dont usually near home til after dark ;(
i'll see how the weekend pans out for me. thanks anyway, charles.

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Wed, 26 November 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you are racing on Sunday? If so I would love to come down and check it out! I don't think I would be much help as a team member but bloody oath it would be a good experience!

hope to catch up with you there!

later
chris
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Fri, 28 November 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, can't make it after all Sad
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Mon, 19 January 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
folks,, we are working on 3 race toyotas + transporter to get them ready for 2004 season. any takers for a bit of help?????
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Mon, 19 January 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terry: am on holiday til 2 february ( tho will be car-less for rest of week while i fix my badly installed manifold) what kinds of times/hours/skills are you after?
PM me off list if you prefer.
charles
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: MR2 running race meeting 29 nov-1 dec Tue, 17 February 2004 13:45 Go to previous message
what mr2's are they? or is just the one?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in bris with a 22re ?
Next Topic:All Interstate Users Please Read
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:31:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073509216308594 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.