Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 10 February 2004 10:58 Go to next message
These are brand new (in blue/white box)
They are 1 of the best flowing cats on the market. i have both 2.5" and 3" versions. suit any performance cars. email me at vincentb_t@hotmail.com for a pic. or go to www.car-sound.com for more information on the product. These sell for 290-350 from exhuast shops.

Can send aus. wide. Thanks Vince.

Attachment: highflow cat.jpg
(Size: 76.64KB, Downloaded 195 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
grande91
Regular

July 2002
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 10 February 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will these be available for a little while??
where abouts in Vic are you?!?........
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sun, 15 February 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ye, i should be able to get some more if there is big demand for them.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Mon, 16 February 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the main difference in sizes?
do you get better flow or different sound between the 2?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 17 February 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose you just get a flange welded up to mate with the exhaust yeah?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 17 February 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what size hole sare in the catalytic material?? 1mm squares or larger? what is width and height of the catalytic material?
TIA
Cya, Stewart
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 17 February 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the length flange to flange of a three inch version?
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 17 February 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for more information on the technical side of these highflow cats visit www.car-sound.com its got all the info there. generally the bigger the body of the cat the betta the flow. there all universal so they will weld up to any system. Cheers.
supra1jz
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Tue, 17 February 2004 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had one of these cats and it cost me $150 from magnaflow. It also lasted 6 months before it completely collapsed so badly I thought that I had blown one of my turbo's(1jzgte)as it choked 9psi of boost from the engine. Maybe I was unlucky and just got a bad one, however these are certainly NOT of comparable quality to a Delco(Comodore/Falcon)when you look inside them. Not trying to screw anyones thread up but that's my experience with this product.
Rich
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Wed, 18 February 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That really interesting u say that, i appreciate ur feedback. I find it quite odd what happened in ur instance. $150 magnaflow cat???????. I'd be interested in knowing the part no. if u knew it. I have heard nuthin but praise for these highflow cats and to the best of my knowledge are 1 of the best flowing cats available on the market. These cats i sell retail for 300-350 in exhuast shops, im not sure about the $150 ur talking about. Cheers.
supra1jz
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Thu, 19 February 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you're right I don't know the part number of the cat. It came in the same blue and white box and is by car sound. I got it direct from magnaflow because they didn't have a distributor in Tas. and I bought a muffler off them that is still on the car(no complaints there.) If you've ever seen the inside of a Delco cat it has a metal mesh screen and has platinum and other metals in it to do its job(this is why you can get $20+ for any old delco cat, because the platinum is worth heaps). The Car Sound one has no metals in it whatsoever and has some sort of ceramic stuff in it, this all collapsed very quickly into large chunks and virtually strangled all exhaust flow. I've now gutted the cat and just bolted it back in. If the cat has a part no. on it let me know and I'll get under the car and have a look. As I said I don't want to ruin your thread and I may have just been unlucky.
Rich
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sat, 21 February 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know. its unusual. part no of the 3" version is 98009.
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sun, 14 March 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump. will do then 200 each for a group buy. excellent deal guys.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sun, 14 March 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do these come in a 2" version?
rebbot
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Mon, 15 March 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, I would take one for $200 if its really the case and would you ship interstate? Smiley = Been looking for a 3" hi-flowed cat for awhile now. Let me know. Cheers!
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Mon, 15 March 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are avail. in 2" but u should get a 2.5" instead as they have a bigger body (centre) so they flow better. alot of guys with integra's, preludes etc that are vtec go for a 3" cat. i have 2.5" and 3" in stock. there all the same price. you would think there cheaper for a smaller size but there not. go figure. cheers.
rebbot
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Mon, 15 March 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude,

Are they going for $200 like ya said? Wld most defintely like to get the 3" cat. Cheers!
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Mon, 22 March 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys, sorry been flat out with work. umm if there is a group of 4 or more guys 200 each. postage interstate is $10.
$225 each for single buys. for quickest response email vincentb_t@hotmail.com. At these prices i aint got many left. gotta restock shortly. Cheers.
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sat, 01 May 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP.
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sat, 01 May 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent dude
suff
Regular

April 2004

Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sat, 01 May 2004 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, no promises yet, but what sort of price could you do for 2x2.5" and 1 x 3"... plus post to perth!
mrturbo
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 2.5" and 3" highflow cats. Brand new in box. Carsound/Magnaflow. $250ono. Sun, 02 May 2004 07:11 Go to previous message
pm sent to you suff.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 07:14]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4Sale : Toyota 1JZ Twin Turbos
Next Topic:FS: S Series AE86 Diff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 00:57:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054140090942383 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.