Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Words cant explain whats happened.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 00:39 Go to next message
The pictures say it all......

http://members.optusnet.com.au/gogeta/DCP_1246.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/gogeta/DCP_1247.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMAGE Laughing

i fell sorry for you mate

what was it a wall or car or tree or truck or bus? Razz
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm, i say thats a write off....

real sorry to see those pictures...

hope you weren't hurt..., hope all the engine is still all good and bits and peices, so u'll just have to get another shell now and transfer everything over
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
transplant recipient.........

http://members.optusnet.com.au/gogeta/DCP_1249.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gogeta/DCP_1250.jpg
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 12:48]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it is, but those are off the blue sprinter, i had the celica 14s on it when the incident occured.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody hondas eh.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is one small compensation.....

I killed a honda
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn honda.... very sorry about yoru car m8, hope to see your blue beast running soon!!! then get a smallport for your white one repaired!! Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 02:42]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit man Shocked Glad to hear everyone is ok though. Take care out there guys!!
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did it happen?

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 03:43]

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u want to fix it all u need to do is buy a guard,bonnet,light, and front bar and a replacment weel arch skirt cut the bastard weld up and hey presto sprinters on the road but its a bastard of a job and itll cost ya a pretty penny approx $1500 if done at home or $3500 in a shop :/
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In short, i hit the back of a honda integra that was stopped on the highway with no lights on, i thought he was moving off, guess i was wrong. Managed to swerve a bit under brakes as you can see it didnt hit in the middle.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck thats a big hit - Lucky your ok dude!

I hope everythings ok with yourself ..

Looks like sweetcheeks is carless for a bit too as well , untill the blue one gets running ..

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah fraid so, im looking to get a shell off a mate in the near future, so dont count the white lightning out just yet.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 20 February 2004 15:43

if u want to fix it all u need to do is buy a guard,bonnet,light, and front bar and a replacment weel arch skirt cut the bastard weld up and hey presto sprinters on the road but its a bastard of a job and itll cost ya a pretty penny approx $1500 if done at home or $3500 in a shop :/

Someone remind me never to buy a car from this dude! Laughing
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope you're ok Mike! Cars can always be repaired or rebuilt.

I'd like to help transplant the engine over with the bluey when u do it.

I changed the Alternator tonight, was about 20mins work... Laughing Just required an extra person to help manouver the bastard out of the small area...
Dood
Regular

December 2003

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have the power to rebild her. Faster. Stronger. Better than before. The Sprinter is the 6 million dollar car. Well, probably not quite that much but she will live again! Very Happy
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks fergus and good job with the alternator! Sorry i couldnt be there to help but yeah, the pics are my excuse. I'll be sure to let you know when were going to do it. And yeah, damn right she will live again.

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 08:59]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck man, thats awful Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

i never got a ride in the noisy bitch either...

oh well, she will be re-birthed into the blue one... which looks fucking cool might i add Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who copped the blame for the incident? Im assuming the integra was written off too??
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 20 February 2004 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looooooooool @ lucid. good call dude but hey havent had any complaints with people who have bought my cars off toymods so that must mean sumfin good Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sat, 21 February 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know - less the ricer wing - that blue one actually does look pretty good .. its growing on me

Get the proper TRD/D1 rear ducktail spoiler on it and a sweet set of rims and it will look tough Smile
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sat, 21 February 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
proper fucked.. good luck with the new one
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sun, 22 February 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
least u took out a honda... maybe it was worth the loss Laughing
bad joke....
sorry bout the loss.. but the blue one looks cooler anyway.. get it up and running!
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sun, 22 February 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't feel sorry for him guys, he only did it so he could get out of the 2TGEU/4AGE power argument with me.
We were supposed to drag our cars side by side - and this is the length he will goto to get out of it. Seems pretty obvious the 2TGEU wins by default.

In all seriousness, thats a real shame mate. Need any help you know you just have to ask.

(2TGEU all the way)
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sun, 22 February 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Sun, 22 February 2004 20:46

don't feel sorry for him guys, he only did it so he could get out of the 2TGEU/4AGE power argument with me.
We were supposed to drag our cars side by side - and this is the length he will goto to get out of it. Seems pretty obvious the 2TGEU wins by default.

In all seriousness, thats a real shame mate. Need any help you know you just have to ask.

(2TGEU all the way)

LOL. Nice one Jacob, now you will just have to be defeated by the blue rice machine rather than the noisey bitch. But hey, its all good aint it Evil or Very Mad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sun, 22 February 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the blue ricer is growing on me aswell Surprised
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now it is well known that i hit an integra right, now i dont know if its just me or what, but i find this rather funny....

http://www.kerrdental.com/Art/Graphics/New_Folder/500w/Kerr/CrownBridge/ImpressionMaterial/Integra.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Mon, 23 February 2004 11:00

Now it is well known that i hit an integra right, now i dont know if its just me or what, but i find this rather funny....

http://www.kerrdental.com/Art/Graphics/New_Folder/500w/Kerr/CrownBridge/ImpressionMaterial/Integra.jpg

lol

at least the only thing i know thats also called "supra" is a guitar distortion pedal Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh god! Mercedes Sprinter van anyone? *shudder*
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://store4.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1776_34026434

Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaa

trueno???
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL! Nice one!
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Drift you asked for it... Laughing

Evil or Very Mad

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~llopis/cpc/spain/programs/CapitanTrueno/presentation.gif

[Updated on: Mon, 23 February 2004 12:32]

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This could be a TOS ban but... An even more disturbing "Trueno" item was this thing... Shocked

!!!WORK WARNING!!!
http://www.paisdelocos.com/adultos/lovemachine/tru eno.html

Don't let it poke you in the eye! Surprised

[Updated on: Mon, 23 February 2004 12:35]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i knew of him, but i kept it hush hush seeing as i love the Trueno so.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Mon, 23 February 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Trueno does mean thunder, so hey, why not!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Fri, 12 March 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And you could post many a war story about it! Shocked
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Sat, 13 March 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'd hate to be rearended by a Trueno then. Surprised

I'll keep an eye on my mirror from now on. Rolling Eyes
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Wed, 24 March 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, thats so not cool Crying or Very Sad
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Wed, 24 March 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you thinking about selling the rolling shell?
I'll have a spare set of front panels soon, and I am pretty good mates with a panel beater, so I'll be very interested..

thanks Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Wed, 24 March 2004 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or on the flip side, I've got a complete levin front (hopefully within the next month) that I might part with..

everythign is 100% and perfect, no cracks on any of the lights, bumper is straight as an arrow, panels have no rust..
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
icon9.gif  Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Wed, 24 March 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit mike sorry to see that!!!

if you need any parts let me know aiiiight?

====CHEERS, ROMAN===========
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Thu, 25 March 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tsk tsk,

i remember seeing that car once, it WAS a very clean example of a sprinter. i really was envious that you found a pretty clean example, for relatively cheap too.

shame on you mike!

/me gives mike a handslap
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Words cant explain whats happened. Thu, 25 March 2004 23:27 Go to previous message
ae82rollaboy wrote on Thu, 25 March 2004 10:41

shit mike sorry to see that!!!

if you need any parts let me know aiiiight?

====CHEERS, ROMAN===========

Thanks man, much appreciated.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bad luck is everywhere
Next Topic:one stupid ute and a stupider motorbike rider...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:26:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077629089355469 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.