Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 09:02 Go to next message
people got an emergency question. the bonnet wont open on my excel and the cable u pull has snapped....... how can i open it free to any suggestions please!!!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=tbn:puDQbP948IkJ:vitanuova.loyalty.org/crowbar.jpeg
Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 15 February 2004 09:08]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your access to the bonnet latch from underneath the car - a really long screwdriver comes in handy.

failing that, check if the front vents are removable from the outside (I dont know if excels have them, but anyhitng you can remove that's just under the bonnet at the front will be helpful)

your best bet is number one - get access to it from underneath
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx.......... fixed the bastard the latch itself is fucked (excuse the french) i had 2 crawl underneath the car unscrew the latch from the radiator support then free the cable........ now i have 2 go and buy a new latch Crying or Very Sad i dunno how im gonna fit this on again wifout the same thing happenin
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got an idea... set fire to the damned car, and hope you haven't been infested by evil yet.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 15 February 2004 21:40

I got an idea... set fire to the damned car, and hope you haven't been infested by evil yet.

Laughing Laughing thats a good idea. What the fuck are you doing with a excel?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy answer........ no license........ perfect car not to look suspect in........... plus it owes me close 2 nothing........... stock cruise car that i really dont care much about and its gets me to tafe and back Razz THATS WAT IM DOIN WIF AN EXCEL!!!!!! and yes i really really do think im in infested with bad luck Sad
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh you dont get hassled in a car like that by cops pritty good ay
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you name all 29 cars you have owned Very Happy?????????
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah i want to see what cars he has owned too
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he said something abbout a cordia and vl turbo before, but whats the other 27 cars?.
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIR5EX that rolla and i think a GSR lancer too 25
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Datto ute 24 now gettin there
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok starting from when i was 16......... my first car was a yellow VL then pink rx4 then a black gemini, a 1985 mazda 626, 1987 Blue ford laser, 1989 White Laser, Blue 89 TX3 Turbo FWD, Gold Gemini, Maroon Laser, 1997 Barina GSI, 1993 Suzuki Vitara, Dark blue BMW 318is, Charcoal WRX, Lancer GSR 1990, Seca 20V AE92,3 x Corolla TWINCAMS AE82 Shape, SIR53X Show Car Corolla, Dato 1100 Ute (Unfinished), VP Commodore, White Asitna SP,RED Cordia built by V&E Rigoli Ftd in FAST FOURS last year AUG 03 Issue, 1990 BMW 323i..... Now the rest of them are business cars...... cars ive bought damaged fixed them and sold them 2 x 1993 Toyota Camrys, 1997 Mitsubishi FTO GP, Honda Civic Breeze 1993, and my excel!!!!!!

now people might ponder why after all this i drive a shitty excel.... like i said its an unsuspect car plus ive saved my money for better things Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 15 February 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 00:36

ok starting from when i was 16......... my first car was a
yellow VL
pink rx4
black gemini
1985 mazda 626
1987 Blue ford laser
1989 White Laser
Blue 89 TX3 Turbo
FWD, Gold Gemini
Maroon Laser
1997 Barina GSI
1993 Suzuki Vitara
Dark blue BMW 318is
Charcoal WRX
Lancer GSR 1990
Seca 20V AE92
3 x Corolla TWINCAMS AE82 Shape
SIR53X Show Car Corolla
Dato 1100 Ute (Unfinished)
VP Commodore,
White Asitna SP
RED Cordia built by V&E Rigoli Ftd in FAST FOURS last year AUG 03 Issue
1990 BMW 323i
Now the rest of them are business cars...... cars ive bought damaged fixed them and sold them:
2 x 1993 Toyota Camrys
1997 Mitsubishi FTO GP
Honda Civic Breeze 1993
and my excel!!!!!!

now people might ponder why after all this i drive a shitty excel.... like i said its an unsuspect car plus ive saved my money for better things Smile

Easier to read Very Happy. Did that cordia you owned have a dark maroon colour with a big frontmount and a vr4 in it?.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Mon, 16 February 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this your car?.
http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/dynoruns/350hp_cordia.jpg
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Mon, 16 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does that cordia chop?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Mon, 16 February 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no it was blood red with powder coated gold wheels..... white and blue interior
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Mon, 16 February 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 20:17

no it was blood red with powder coated gold wheels..... white and blue interior

did yours chop?
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Thu, 19 February 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What i want to know is are you very very rich and just buy and sell cars cause you can, or are you very very rich and the worlds most sh!t driver and thats why you have no license
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Fri, 20 February 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not rich at all i just work alot...... and plus i always swap my cars hardly ever sell them.... also when i do sell a car i dont buy another car straight away i take the money buy a damaged car fix it sell it and double what i had. its commen sense
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Fri, 20 February 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why did you lose your lisence?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Fri, 20 February 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupidity....... lost em once at the runs racing a under cover cop car also unpaid fines etc im still paying them off Sad
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Fri, 20 February 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and your still driving around Laughing
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sat, 21 February 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how else can i get around?????? i dont take public transport (had problems on a train once) and i live alone so of course i drive around...... and i do it in a excel so police dont bother to look twice but if i get caught speeding then its my loss aint it?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: SUM 1 HELP!!!!!!! Sun, 22 February 2004 06:49 Go to previous message
Yeah dont speed bro. You know there is an undercover cop that drives a excel full goes hard to my mate told me about it. He races you then gives you your fine lol Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:resident spiders
Next Topic:toyota tool kit/bag, to suit a ke20
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 21:06:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063920021057129 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.