Toymods » Members Rides » ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon6.gif  ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 22 February 2004 10:09 Go to next message
I have bought this 1987 Celica SX last week, i was modifying a camry previously and am very happy with the final result. I was looking on the for sale section not intending to buy anything, and saw the Celica for an absolute bargain Shocked, it has been sitting under a tarp with a blown motor for about 3 months, until i saved it Very Happy. Then the camry plans where quickly changed, and going into the celica. Very Happy

MY CURRENT TOY:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/29 0000-290999/290592_5_full.jpg

MY NEW TOY:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Project Celica 2-22-04 026.jpg

Current Mods:
- Genie Headers & Extractors.
- 2-1/4 inch Exhuast mandrel bent from the extractors back
- Rear King springs, mysterious red ones at front
- Halogen Spotlight
- Shock sensor
- Keyless entry

Planned Mods:
- Mr2 gen2 3sge Conversion
- Heayy Duty Clutch
- Race Cams
- Lightened Flywheel
- White Pearl Respray
- Odyssey Battery
- Sound System Install
- Tint 20%

Thanx to my mate RobST162, for letting me drive his car and see what Celicas are all about. The freaky thing is, the day after i drove Robs car i bought this Celica Cool .

ENJOY Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 12:24]

Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 22 February 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

good stuff matey. Evil or Very Mad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 22 February 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Thanx to my mate RobST162, for letting me drive his car and see what Celicas are all about.

lol hey np dude! Punk! Buying Celica's without giving me first look in.. hahha naah it's cool, now I just hat to make sure my sleeker is the sweetest ride to keep ahead of you. Very Happy lol.

Let me know when you want me to come round and help take out the interior Smile
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 23 February 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done on getting a ST162! Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 23 February 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well done on getting a ST162!

(Richie Beanaud voice) "Yes, supa choice that" Cool
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 23 February 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will have interior pics up soon Smile.
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 25 February 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on the purchase mate !

I knew somehow that the Camry project would have been aborted Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 29 February 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those sweet rims belong on the white celica ..

get those spanners turning !

OH btw - unless your new celica is possessed by some monkey god , or breathing thru a classique and rob's Anti rice Induction kit - it will Nevah be better - muahaha ! Smile ( just kiddin )
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 29 February 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing

damm straight! Very Happy

this thursday = projekt stage 1 right Steven?!
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 01 March 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is inspiring Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 01 March 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stereomike wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 11:18

this thread is inspiring Very Happy

hehe If you car can move as you said it does, your ahead of me in the project Smile.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Tue, 02 March 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like a great project, i was thinking about buying that celica, but without an engine there wasn't much point.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY NEW TOY Very Happy, DONT LET LOOKS FULL YOU, THE THING IS DAMN FAST, THE OWNER WAS CLOCKED GOING 70KM/HR BY THE POLICE HAHA.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/MYNEWTOY.JPG

[Updated on: Wed, 03 March 2004 12:05]

stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit, now THAT looks fun!! i went go-karting last week for a mate's birthday. it was ludicrously fun.

speaking of which, we're getting together a kind of go-karting league for melbournians, so if any of you are interested, let me know and i'll give you more details!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do i hear a gen2 3SGE calling? i think i do Smile

hehe im talking about the go kart too btw not the celica!

hahaahahaha

nice work wat else u gona buy next stephen? harbour bridge? hehe
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

nice work wat else u gona buy next stephen? harbour bridge? hehe

HAHAHAA Laughing Laughing Cool yeah Stephen! what r you going to buy? Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that go-kart looks rad hehehe

Mate in your parts list on the celica it says you have king springs rear, and mysterios red ones on the front, those fronts would probably be pedders springs, so if they are get rid of them quick, I have a friend with a celica with spring setup exactly like that, his handles like shit, the fronts are too soft, they feel like stocks (he had lowered all round), I had king spring on mine all round (lowered) and it felt heaps better than his did.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 03 March 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i want to get a new setup, with King Springs front and rear and kyb shocks Smile.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the stats on the gen2 I know it's got more torque and about another 10kW but what is the actual torque figure?

And king springs are very nice, just got mine lowered with them, and monroe gas gt's very very nice you'll enjoy it immensly Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

GEN1 3SGE (Celica st162)= 103kw@6000rpm & 172nm@4800rpm
GEN2 3SGE (MR2 1990-1994)= 117kw@6800rpm & 190nm@4800rpm

I have King springs and monroe Gt Gas shocks on the camry and they made it handle like a celica Very Happy, huge difference in cornering. I have heard a lot of good things about the kybs so il try them this time Smile.

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just get konis, the cars gona be a proper sports car u may as well deck it out and not got cheap Very Happy
hehe
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd have to say that i really like the looks of the camry, i actually prefer it to the celica Embarassed
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Thu, 04 March 2004 23:22

i'd have to say that i really like the looks of the camry, i actually prefer it to the celica Embarassed

hehe thanx Very Happy, i get compliments for the camry often, specially at the petrol station and people also constantly ask what car is that, and i say camry and they say are you serious, they only beleive me when they look at the back badge hehe. I tried to show the potential camrys have, and i think i have acheived that Smile, i have people saying damn after seeing your camry i might get one next hehe.

So on to the next Project Very Happy, but celicas have street cred so this will be a walk in the park Smile, Also celicas were built to be driven hard as soon as they rolled out of the factory, jump in and put the pedal to the floor Cool.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 04 March 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I have lowered king sprins and KYB shock in mine, damn they are a great comination, I love them, koni's are good but the KYBs do just as good a job for less.

The reason I asked about the springs is I have a pair of king lowered springs for sale for the front (but it's just the fronts, its a long story), might give you a head start, they are in the for sale section
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Fri, 05 March 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might start looking around for gen2 3sge prices with loom and ecu then, that's a nice boost in torque Smile

And I'm presuming that without t-vis it would be easier to fiddle with?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 07 March 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaaaaand can we have photos from Projekt Day #1? Very Happy hehehehe we had FUN taking this baby apart. Nice valve stems too! Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 07 March 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today Rob came over, thanks for the help mate Very Happy. We removed some stuff off the car.

We did the following today:
- took off cam cover
- injectors and rail out
- oil and coolant out
- radiator hoses out
- alternator out
- air box out
- strutbar off
- extractors off etc etc

Also we cleaned out the throttle body in Robs car with Redex Smile.

PICS:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/ST162%20Project%20 2-7-04%20024.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/ST162%20Project%20 2-7-04%20013.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/ST162%20Project%20 2-7-04%20016.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 15 March 2004 04:08]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 07 March 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just don't forget where all that shit you take off goes otherwise if you ever want to put it back togeter it could be a nightmare, especially for bolts, best to keep them with the item in a bag taped to it. your brave pulling it down while it's stil in the car, personally i'd pull the engine from the car first.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 07 March 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no pullin it down bro, the engine is STUFFFFFFFFFED.

Car is getting a new one in. All that is (unnecessarily) off is the rocker covers atm. Alternator had to come off to take genies off, stupid bolt wasn't co-operating.

So bolts are in labelled glad bags, parts pretty much speak for themselves Very Happy

The engine is now at stage where we couldn't do any more without a hoist so good progress I think. To get it out now is unbolt x-member, g-box and mounts and shwing out she comes.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 08 March 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i will be picking up the motor in about two weeks, also i have a buyer for the camry hehe, and i havnt put it up for sale yet Cool. I could have the car up and running for Toyota Nationals, but would rather take the Camry out to the Nationals for its final outing Smile.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 14:58]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 15 March 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yesterday i tried the Sparco 17z on the Celica to see how it will look, and found out that the shocks sit on the rear rubber and the car doesnt move with 17z Confused, i think the rear is either to low or has cut springs. Anyway i have decided to sell the 17z later and get some nice 16z Very Happy. Dare i say it the Camry really does look better with the 17z because of its Metallic Blue Colour Smile.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/ST162-SPARCO%20017 .jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 04:50]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 15 March 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a Pic of my actual Motor. Its a 1995 MR2, GEN2 3SGE Very Happy .

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/smt_007-G23sge.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 15 March 2004 04:04]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 15 March 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

shocks sit on the rear rubber

Dude you mean that the strut-tower spring seat touches the tyres? There are plenty of dudes out there with 17z on their 162s.

So when does the 3SGE arrive?! Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 15 March 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the strut tower sits on the rubber not allowing it to move, main prob is i have 7.5 inch wide tyres if i had 7 inch wide it would be ok. SCO-77K has 7.5 inch wide tyres on his ST162 but his celica isnt lowered, so he will see when he lowers it.

When i buy a Celica i want to drive it hard Evil or Very Mad , that is quite hard with 17z as all owners of 17/18 inch will tell you, yes you can get your guards rolled and lipped but you still will have rubbing on hard corners and you cant do a full turn. When you have 16z you have less rotation and effort enabling you to get better speed, and when you plant it in a corner there is no dreaded rubbing sound like you would hear with 17z, also you can have a better turning circle unlike with 17z which gives you a turning circle of a truck haha Cool.

3SGE arrives maybe end of this week or next week Very Happy.
Secaism
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 15 March 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice! good luck with the project

with your 17" i think the sparco's you have are the wrong offset for the celica, i had a similar problem with my corolla, had 17" zepter ligure rims with 205 rubber on it and it was touching the strut, now i have 17" lenso rims with 215 wide rubber and its fine
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 17 March 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i dont know really, but think the rear springs are cut because the rear sits very low, if they are infact cut, when i get the king springs the rims will sit under fine Smile .
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 17 March 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but dude the space between the spring seat and the "hub" (and therefore the spring seat and the wheel) does not vary based on the spring.

http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/shocks2.jpg

the spring height has absolutely no bearing on whether the wheel hits the spring seat as the strut is a fixed length from the "hub" to that seat.

however, a bad offset could cause a problem. Sad are you SURE it is a spring issue?

my $0.02 anyway Smile hope I am right Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 24 March 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i need lower profile tyres, then it will be all good Smile.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 24 March 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what rob said was true, when i put my 17's on, the seats had to be hammered in so they didnt rub on my rubbers, and then when i dropped her 3 inches on her ass....... you guessed it, no scrubin on the seats !!!

p.s., i have 17 by 7.5 and mines 3 inches lower ???, just had to get the guards rolled, and they DONT scrub on full lock !

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 13:05]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 25 March 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Thu, 25 March 2004 00:01

what rob said was true, when i put my 17's on, the seats had to be hammered in so they didnt rub on my rubbers, and then when i dropped her 3 inches on her ass....... you guessed it, no scrubin on the seats !!!

p.s., i have 17 by 7.5 and mines 3 inches lower ???, just had to get the guards rolled, and they DONT scrub on full lock !

il be Interested in seeing this, Pics Please Very Happy.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 25 March 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do u wanna c ???
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 25 March 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Thu, 25 March 2004 12:36

what do u wanna c ???

Ok i now saw pics of your car, howmuch did guard rolling cost you?, and where?.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Thu, 25 March 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 bucks a guard out at wholesale suspension at penrith, or u can wait a month for the mobile guy....
i got their number if u want it
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 21 April 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still need to pickup the motor Rolling Eyes , i hope it will all be finished for Toymods Dyno Day 9 Confused.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 21 April 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey smt007, cos ive been away for so long i didn't realise you bought a cell, i remember discussing your options with you last time i was around, well my friend, you have indeed made the right choice, good stuff dude.

Anyway, whats all this business about 17" rims scrubbing and people needing their guards rolled, i chopped my springs (yeah i know, but im getting crazy shit when i get the 3s-gte in) and i had no problems just the exhaust smacking the axles, problem fixed after heat bending.

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 02 May 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 04 March 2004 22:23

Hey mate,

GEN1 3SGE (Celica st162)= 103kw@6000rpm & 172nm@4800rpm
GEN2 3SGE (MR2 1990-1994)= 117kw@6800rpm & 190nm@4800rpm

Hey Steve,

You might want to talk with Dave Wallce about this. He did this engine swap for a friend's st162 and I remember he said he had to use the intake manifold from the old gen1 engine and the gen2 hits the firewall.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 05 May 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep us posted mate - ur plans are exactly what im gonna do to mine. Just savin so i canm get a Gen2 - Im lookin at puttin in higher comp pistons too, but im not sure how much of a difference this will make. All depends on which cams i get i spose. Well good luck and let us know how it all goes.

Oh, and i dont think that it should rub on the firewall as it is exactly the same size and dimensions as the gen1, but i could be wrong
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sat, 08 May 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stephen i jsut sold my camry but im staying in the toyota family, old school rolla! hehe
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sun, 09 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn everyone is ditching the Camrys, no more camry cruises??
Meh i am saving for a better car too, im still not sure what i want, but im sticking with Toyota and i want it to be newer than my current car (1992).
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Fri, 14 May 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 08 May 2004 10:27

hey stephen i jsut sold my camry but im staying in the toyota family, old school rolla! hehe

Is it the ke30 rolla?, i had one there sweet Very Happy .

Omega- well still have atleast one more camry cruise coz craig and chris's turbo camry are complete and looking HEKTIC hehe Very Happy, since no one is orgainising any toyota cruises i might organise one soon for all toyotas to enjoy Very Happy.

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Sat, 15 May 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo stephen u need pull ya head out of the st162 engine bay for 10 mins n come on the net every now n then hehe, well i picked it up today its a ke55 coupe! the quarter windows have their own winders!! haha its so sick, got heaps of rust but gona get stuck into that ill be able to do it my mate who lives round the corner has a mig welder, sweet, paid 500 for it and its got december rego! anwyays ill come on the cruise even if it just is camrys i wana see craigs gen 3
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 17 May 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Question for ya: will u have to get the celi engineered as a different engine has gone into it? or as its the same (3sge) it doesnt have to. Im asking coz im lookin at the same option as, well savin for a st202 front cut,. But yeah, any ideas?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 17 May 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You would probably have to at least get the registration changed given that the block number will be different.

If you ever get an engine out of a written off vehicle, keep the receipt if you plan on putting it into your car and getting it all legitimalised. Otherwise when you go to re-register it and change the engine number ***all sorts of hell will break loose***. Something to do with stolen vehicles and the like, they don't like it Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 09 June 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been real busy lately, but... FINALLY i will be picking up the mr2 motor this Sunday Rolling Eyes Cool .
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 09 June 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice... post picks when u get it in

for the wheels, its the wrong offset not springs.

Where the shoe fits onto the strut wont change if u lower or raise the car. I had the same problem and i need like an 1" spacer... so i sold the rims (there wr sparco style)

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Wed, 09 June 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Long time no speak Steven!

Exciting dude, can't wait for an update
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 14 June 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I picked up the engine Yesterday and it home Finally BUT, on Wednesday i got caught doing 99 in a 60 zone and will lose my licence for 3 months and a $565 Fine Shocked Crying or Very Sad Shocked .

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2004 06:44]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ALLMOTOR Celica ST162 Project Mon, 14 June 2004 06:48 Go to previous message
That is why I completely refuse to speed unless it was a life or death situation! It's just not worth it, best to save the crazy shiznit for the race/rally track.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PROJECT BUMPBAR
Next Topic:Project 86 (Nearly finished!) well sorta
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 05:35:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093610286712646 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.