Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual * SOLD *

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
physh
Regular

May 2002
FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual * SOLD * Fri, 20 February 2004 01:17 Go to next message
Selling my XR6T, I'm going overseas.

2002 Ford Falcon BA XR6 Turbo
240kw, 450Nm 4.0 litre twincam turbo
Narooma Blue w/ Plexis Blue interior
ACT registration until 12/2004
5 speed manual
35,000 km
17" rims, 90% rubber (Dunlop Sport SP3000)
Premium sound (in-dash 6 stacker, 11 speakers including sub+amp)
Standard brakes.
Towbar
Comes standard with dual airbags, cruise control, air con.

Good condition inside and out.

Asking only $37,500, as I just need to cover the cost of payout on the lease.

Call Nick on 0417 045 931 or email nick@main.net.au

Cheers
Nick

http://www.main.net.au/xr6t_F_sm.jpg

http://www.main.net.au/xr6t_I_sm.jpg

http://www.main.net.au/xr6t_R_sm.jpg

http://www.main.net.au/xr6t_B_sm.jpg

http://www.main.net.au/xr6t_FR_sm.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2004 10:12]

Send a private message to this user    
physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual Sun, 22 February 2004 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual Mon, 23 February 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics added.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 23 February 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you out of your mind selling that for a st185 Shocked, ok have you tried Tradingpost?, Performanceforums? or Ford xr6 Turbo forums to sell it?.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 23 February 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Mon, 23 February 2004 23:43

Are you out of your mind selling that for a st185 Shocked,

I agree, XR6 turbos are awesome cars, why dont you modify the XR6 Turbo?
physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 23 February 2004 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...
It's an awesome car, but it just costs too much!

Considering I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time overseas, I don't want to be paying the lease on a car I'm not gonna use...

If I buy a corolla or celica, means I won't have any repayments to keep up while I'm drinki... i mean working... overseas.... *grin*

It's on www.fordxr6turbo.com as well (awesome site for them), i might go list it on PF as well.

I'll be sad to see it go, but onwards and upwards.
I want AWD power! Smile

Quote:

I agree, XR6 turbos are awesome cars, why dont you modify the XR6 Turbo?

Friend of mine dynoed his APS stage II XR6T on wednesday... 242 kw at the treads... Shocked

And that only cost him $8k fully installed!
It's tempting... but still, expensive...

[Updated on: Mon, 23 February 2004 19:34]

physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Tue, 20 April 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is still for sale, price drop to $37,500 ono...
Anyone know anyone? Smile
saxby
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U HAVE TO GET A MOTECH AND PUMP UP THE BOOST!!
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have an offer burn tha piece of shit its only a ford wont be missed
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ok fresh, mate these xr6 turbos your talking about, with the APS phase 3 kit can clock up to 300kms/h... now that aint shit
nebuchernezzer
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

have an offer burn tha piece of shit its only a ford wont be missed

Probably faster and better handling than anything you've ever had, he's trying to sell it on here not get abused by you.
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fact is its a ford its a toyota forum. who cares how it goes the problems circled (FORD) and for ur info try driving an AMG C55 faster better handling oh whats that 350+HP shut up u idiot it aint the worlds dream car its a falcon. ive taken the non turbo version down in my wagon i aint gunna say i can take the turbos down cause i cant but pff my mates lancer can do it so eh whats so special.
nebuchernezzer
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not entirely sure what your point is but my point is that you shouldn't go barging into someone for sale post because you somehow feel superior, i think it's called manners or common sense or somthing similar.
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
figure it out and get back to me
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, you may not like it, but just piss off and let the guy sell his car in piece.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't bother.
NVD 929
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey who cares if it is a toyota forum? doesnt mean he isnt a toyota enthusiast (like every1 here) i just sold my mazda on here, it doesnt matter, too much abuse man.... oh and btw peeps this thread was made in feb (check the date lol) so who cares.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual (PICS ADDED) Mon, 20 September 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we should change the name of the forum to toyotas only will that help mr FRESH. Its called toyota modifiers not toyotas only so let the man sell his car in piece. He is getting a toyota in the long riun to mod anyway
physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS (CBR): 2002 Ford BA XR6 Turbo, Manual * SOLD * Mon, 20 September 2004 10:39 Go to previous message
Thanks guys - The car has been sold, I got a good price for it and was sad to see it go.

Personally I'd ask the moderators to close this thread, it serves no purpose any more.

Some people feel that the existence of any vehicle other than one supported by their own prejudices is a personal affront - requiring them to express themselves in poor language on a website shared by other, more rational people...

Meh - Live and let live.
After all - there will always be bigger cars, better cars, faster cars, even louder cars...
This site is for "people with a passion for modified Toyotas" - note the operative word "PEOPLE". Twisted Evil

I guess that it's going to continue to happen, regardless of the sheer amount physical and factual information available; regardless of the make or model; regardless of the cost or value of the vehicle in question...
Let alone backed up by real-world examples and experience...

After you've piloted a completely streetable Ford down a 1/4 mile in under 13 seconds, maybe you'll understand what the car was capable of...

That Falcon was quite simply the best car I have ever owned. Period.
It was also in the top 3 of cars I have ever driven in.

And considering the two that came in above it were a Porsche 911 and a BMW M3... Rolling Eyes

My 3TGTE TA22 is pretty fun as well... but in the wet it's a little... scary... Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 4 sale
Next Topic:MASSIVE SINGLE TURBO SOARER 91'
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:25:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006371021270752 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.