Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Tue, 24 February 2004 22:06 Go to next message
Hi there,

Anyone know where I can find a list of contact of toyota or celica wrecker in VIC?

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Wed, 25 February 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope but when I am looking for parts for the Cressida I normally give these people a ring.

Toyotar King in Deer Park. (Good prices and clean setup)
Just Toyota in Moorabbin. (Kinda pricey but decent place to try)
B.I.P Toyota in Sunshine. (Cheap stuff, but kinda dodgy... The cops were there when I was there last time. Rolling Eyes ).
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Wed, 25 February 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dude,
I'm pretty sure there is one in Sunshine... Toyota one. check the yelow pages!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Wed, 25 February 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are heaps of wreckers in Sunshine and surrounding suburbs Mad I live in Brighton East. There are a few in Clayton and Moorabbin too though.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Wed, 25 February 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 18:36

There are heaps of wreckers in Sunshine and surrounding suburbs Mad I live in Brighton East. There are a few in Clayton and Moorabbin too though.

Usually, when I am hunting for parts around "Sunshine", I get there first(legally) Nod

There are a few but depending on what model, the models prior to 1980, there isn't so many but 1980 ~ to date, there are a few around. Just a matter of finding them.

Cheers.
ronin11
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Sun, 29 February 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be careful at the one in sunshine.. they are really dodgy. i brought a car from a dealer that is affiliated with them, and they did the roadworthy on my car... they passed it with an oil leak like a tap from the sump gasket.. near screwed rear shocks, and a busted steering wheel.. so i go to see them, and they were like we fix it we fix it, i ended up buying an afermarket steering wheel from auto barn, and the other problems im still "getting round to fixing" hahaha. but yeah, be careful ,cause they'll rob you givin half a chance.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Sun, 29 February 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a few in dandenong, one really good one for interior parts... don't ask were I only look them up when I need stuff Smile
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Sun, 29 February 2004 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyopro in east keilor.
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Sun, 29 February 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, ive used toyopro, ekw (also in east kelior), and toyospares in bayswater

best bet is to ring around (go thru the yellow pages) and find what u need rather than driving around and finding they cant help u..
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: toyota/celica wrecker in VIC Mon, 01 March 2004 11:04 Go to previous message
charliechalk, do u have the contact details for the one in dandy? ive been lookin for a new glovebox ever since some little shitheads broke it when they broke in, goin on 8 months now - i need one.
Cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:your first car
Next Topic:anyone here know of EAT V8
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:19:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075359344482422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.