Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 18 February 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that looks like wiso's celica...
  Send a private message to this user  
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 18 February 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All pics are entrants from last year

ENTRY forms?????Guys we havnt recieved many forms considering the amount of booked rooms and people saying they are going to enter. Although the number of forms we have recieved is indicating easily the biggest turnout ever ......

SOOOO get those forms in.For drags and show and shine we can only Guarantee 50 places .at the current rate of interest places could fill sooner rather than later

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 19 February 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately coming to the nats however I have no intention of embarassing my car in either the show and shine or the drags so I guess I won't be doing an official entry.

If I want to come along to the dinner do I need to fill in an entry form and send it in?
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 19 February 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUGGER!!
will it be warm enough to bum out in my car??
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 19 February 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUGGER
is it warm enough to sleep out in the car?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 20 February 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant or any other official.....

I am stuck in the USA right now, and wont be home until 2nd march. I have printed out and completed an entry form here, and was wondering if there is an alternative option for sending it to you (eg, fax, paying by Bpay), since postage takes about 2 weeks from here (US Postal service sucks balls). Or if its possible, a reservation of a spot for both the show and drags until i get home and can send it from there.

If you could please PM me with some details of a possible alternative entry method, or some sort of guarantee of a place in the Show'n'Shine and Drag racing until i can send the form from home, i would really appreciate it. You know i will be there, there is NOTHING stopping me.

Thanks, Karl Witzlsperger
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 20 February 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok if i wasn't about to move out i would go spend the $3k that i have saved up on mags and an MR2 turbo box, and if i could get enuff a new paint job to boot.

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 25 February 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Thu, 19 February 2004 15:02

I'm definately coming to the nats however I have no intention of embarassing my car in either the show and shine or the drags so I guess I won't be doing an official entry.

If I want to come along to the dinner do I need to fill in an entry form and send it in?

i wont be entering either

can i come to dinner also
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 25 February 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i've decided not to move out, and spend that 3k on an MR2 turbo box, and rims. whatever is left will be put towards a new paint job. it won't be ready in time for the nationals.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 26 February 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the go with a cruise up to dubbo. Is there gonna be one one like last year? ]
MEL
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 26 February 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Toyota Natinals is on with show n shine and drag racing details here www.toyota-nationals.org.au

This is tipped to be a huge year with fast fours and rotaries attending the event . And some SERIOUS drag racing entrants

GET YOUR ENTRY FORMS IN you can download one here http://home.kooee.com.au/celicamad/Entry%20Form.pd f

HURRY!!! ENTRIES CLOSE MARCH 14 ....BE quick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Sun, 29 February 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm getting the new car this week...

I'll be entering soon... Only Show and Shine so will I still have a guaranteed Place??? Please Sad Sad Sad ???

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 10:45]

celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 01 March 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
places can only be held once an entry form and payment has been recieved .This is the only possible way to make it fair to everyone .

i suggest you download an entry and submit it
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 01 March 2004 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

im a total n00b to all of this, having only just heard of the toyota nationals yesterday. I would love to go, but im not sure of what costs etc are involved. Also i only have a stock car so i dont suppose i would be entering it in anything..would i still need to fill out an entry form?

cheers
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 02 March 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It only costs to enter the event (show n shine or drag racing)

STOCK vehicles are MORE than welcome to enter both show n shine and drag racing.

JUST REMEMBER!!!!!!!! . VEHICLES MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION AND DETAILED FOR SHOW AND SHINE

COME on everyone get those forms in places are filling up quick ..........no form ....no entry

details herehttp://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/
or ring 0427 006 534
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 02 March 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad wrote on Wed, 03 March 2004 09:55

COME on everyone get those forms in places are filling up quick ..........no form ....no entry

On the topic of entry forms.. Is it possible to please get an email confirming that entry details and fee have been received?

Just getting a bit nervous that I'll get out there at Easter and find out there's no record of me having entered!! Confused

Entrant name - Paul Bridgement
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 02 March 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul... just call Dave McNeil on the mobile number listed on the entry forms - he is really nice and will answer all questions.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 02 March 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the show n shine, can the cars be fenced off? Or can the toymods group have their own area fenced off?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt it be kinda hard for the judges to rate ur car from behind a fence???

last year all the similar cars were grouped together,

all the old school celicas were together,

all the ma/jza/70supras where together,

all the 162's had their own little group.

the toymods cars were spread out just like CCG and the brisbane car clubs that came, but things might be differant this year.,

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm yeah .. call me paranoid but I just don't like the idea of cars being left in the open for anyone to come along and scratch/sit on/etc. Means you have to stay with it all day long. Too many idiots out there with no respect.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think you're likely to have too many of those sort of problems at the Nationals Joel. It's not like it attracts the same sort of crowd that you'd see at Auto Salon or some such show.

I think everyone seemed much more respectful than that last year.

(PS. Thanks Karl - I'll give him a ring)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what paul said, plus......

everyone was looking out for everyone else too. If someone saw a kid touching a nice car, they would explain to the little kid why he shouldnt touch it etc etc......

Joel, it is really a safe haven my man. The more dangerous thing is the dirt road out to the drag strip! And the loose gravel and the end of the strip! But i dont think anyone really cared/had problems with that either last year.

See you all there!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Filling out entry form as I type...

Gunna send it off tomorrow...
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 03 March 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok format will be same as last year cars will be grouped
according to vehicle type

If you would like your car fenced off i suggest you do what most people do at car shows... bring your own fence ....4 poles with flat plate on bottom plastic chain .far enough away from car to not get knocked onto car

If you wish to use a fence ring dave on 0427 006534. you will need to be at the Show n shine VERY early

otherwise yep you will need to watch or have mates watch your car the show and shine only lasts for a few hours

confirmation/reciept will be posted to address on entry form
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Sun, 07 March 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quck question guys iam going to enter my car now didnt think i would get it back on the rd in time for nationals but i will just wondering if any1 has a spare room or bed or knows anywere up there i can stay if u do give me a call

cheers
Daniel
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Matilda motor inn still has some rooms available
you can contact them directly on 02 6882 3944
i would ring tomorrow .they have stopped holding rooms as of today and only 6 rooms are left 38 rooms in total have been booked for the Nationals

I hate to sound like a broken record BUT

ENTRY FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deadline is FIVE days away .
no form no t shirt ....no dinner

download entry form here http://home.kooee.com.au/celicamad/Entry%20Form.pd f

we need to order shirts and give final numbers to catering mob

check out the shirt design
http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/images/finished_resize_resize.jpg

come on guys please get em in .
Just because you have booked accomodation does NOT mean you will be allowed to enter the event .

ALSO we need some stockers
YEP non modiified factory originals can win trophys at show n shine

if your not sure about entering please ring us or email .

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 11:42]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn i didnt realise the deadline was so close Shocked , have any shirts been made yet?, do you have any pics of the actual shirts?.
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shirts are ordered from the supplier based on quantities ordered by entrants so as Paul said, no entry form, no shirt (or dinner for that matter). We simply don't have the money to make a pile of shirts in the hope of selling them. The graphic posted above gives you an idea of how the back of the shirts will look.

I can only stress what Paul has already said and ask that everyone get there forms in by the deadline. We can't afford to keep extending it like last year and due to our insurance policy no entries can be taken on the day.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 22:11]

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mum where did u hide the cheque book?

And can i just get ur signature here.....
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My form is done and in Smile Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Likewise, but haven't had any confirmation.

I've been meaning to ring the number on the entry form to check (just haven't gotten around to it yet).
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 08 March 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair comment. I'll ask David to send confirmations out.
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 09 March 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the camry will be there with ribbons on hehe well it will stand out cya all there
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 09 March 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those are not sure about the nats a whats on page has been added here http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/webcontent8.htm

dont forget
drag racing and show and shine a free bbq

ALL entrant's receive fuel discount vouchers (in dubbo).
free car wash tokens ,automotive goods discount vouchers

plus heaps of great prizes including a Quality car stereo package and other car goodies

Fast fours are coming and doing a 2 page feature on the event

8th sin an 800 h.p supra is coming

and so is (yet to be confirmed) a famous Toyota legend "mystery guest"

details here http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/index.htm

entry forms here http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/webcontent5.htm

for more info contact us on 0427 006 534
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 09 March 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P.S Thanks to all those that have sent your forms Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 11 March 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres some specs and info on [8THSIN] Very Happy :
http://www.exvitermini.com/jzaspecs.htm
http://www.exvitermini.com/pjza.htm

btw im coming for sure i sent the forms and cheque on monday Cool.
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 11 March 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8thsin is mario's supra isnt it , ???? wounder if his skyline will make it down as well ???
Dennis
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 12 March 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok quick question about the forms. Since there are no places to put ur name or anyother details on the page for the shirts and dinners, do we put our name on page 1 the entrants and vehicle details page?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 12 March 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza wrote on Fri, 12 March 2004 13:19

ok quick question about the forms. Since there are no places to put ur name or anyother details on the page for the shirts and dinners, do we put our name on page 1 the entrants and vehicle details page?

Im not sure i understand you, you are meant to have 4 pages all up, and details for shirts and dinner are on those papers.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 12 March 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i have been reading too much, and getting something mixed up, yea i got 4 pages and somewhere i thought i read that u need to order in advance for the shirts, and i guessed that it also meant pay inadvance when it said all checks to be made out to toyota nationals inc.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Fri, 12 March 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok im booked in a room so i have to come Smile, as of 4:30am today there were 3 rooms leftover at the Matilda Inn, 1 economy single and 2 economy doubles. So if you want to be where the action is you better hurry Confused.
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 15 March 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
O.k if your coming to the dinner(s) fill in your details (top of form)
tick the box of the appropriate dinners ,shirts etc and send the money .

If you wish to come to ANY dinners or want a shirt you MUST fill in the form and send payment with form

if you want dinner send the form TODAY or its simply to late
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Mon, 15 March 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to add another 2 people to both dinners (welcome and presentation), but I've already submitted my form
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 16 March 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi we thort the cut off date was today we just found out that we are dickheads! we have 6 cars to enter from our shop up here in newcastle can we still enter please thank you
NOVA AUTO INNOVATION
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 16 March 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes provided forms are faxed tommorrow and money recieved by end of week

please ring us on 0427 006 534 if you have any probs

now before anyone gets all huffy and says hey all you guys come from Newcastle and are giving favouritism to newy cars .
the answer is YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT!!!!

however anyone that rings us or faxes a form tommorrow will be allowed to enter Very Happy

entries recieved up till friday will be considered BUT NOT GUARANTEED .

AFTER THAT DONT EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE OR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT COVER YOU TO ENTER THE EVENT Sad Sad

we would LOVE to allow late entries but simply cannot
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 16 March 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey guys...

don't forget if you miss out on an entry then still come down to check things out and say hi

they'll be a cruise going down on the friday which should be fun and it'll be a great weekend !!

biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Tue, 16 March 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad wrote on Tue, 16 March 2004 20:57

yes provided forms are faxed tommorrow and money recieved by end of week

please ring us on 0427 006 534 if you have any probs

now before anyone gets all huffy and says hey all you guys come from Newcastle and are giving favouritism to newy cars .
the answer is YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT!!!!

however anyone that rings us or faxes a form tommorrow will be allowed to enter Very Happy

entries recieved up till friday will be considered BUT NOT GUARANTEED .

AFTER THAT DONT EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE OR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT COVER YOU TO ENTER THE EVENT Sad Sad

we would LOVE to allow late entries but simply cannot

Good point re: insurance....No doubt you'll be sending out confirmations, to those who have submitted forms/money, of their entry to the event?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 17 March 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biased99 wrote on Tue, 16 March 2004 22:19

No doubt you'll be sending out confirmations, to those who have submitted forms/money, of their entry to the event?

I got my confirmation/receipt in the mail the other day so I think we can assume yes. Cool
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Wed, 17 March 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iam all booked in sent my entry last week all i have to do is get my car back on the rd now shame it still hasnt had the engine put in or been resprayed yet. Well shame its still in 1 000 000 peices hopfully it will all b ready.
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Official Announcement Thu, 18 March 2004 06:26 Go to previous message
This a final announcement. Entries received after Friday the 19th March will not be considered. Do to an overwhelming response and urgent deadlines we simply cannot extend the time any further.

Anyone who entered after the original deadline of the 14th March is not guaranteed a place as we are limited to 50 cars for both show and shine and drags. We will tally all entries over the weekend and notify anyone who is affected (I think everyone who entered so far is ok though).

It should be a great weekend with people comming as far as QLD and VIC!
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Sydney Car Festival
Next Topic:Eastern Creek Tonight, 10th March
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 05:31:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075099468231201 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.