Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Mon, 05 January 2004 12:48 Go to next message
hey all.

this is for anyone who lives in the Campbelltown area or surrounding areas, its a call to arms for all you blokes from round the area to meetup so all the Campbelltown Sprinter owners can cruise through to the main Sprinter Cruise meetup at Thornleigh in a month's time. the meetup will be Lagonda Drive Shops, in INGLEBURN, its pretty easy to find, most people from round the area should know where it is. i put a map pic down the bottom.

the Sprinter Cruise meetup is at 1pm, so if we make our mini-meetup for about 11ish, leave at 11:30, we'll have plenty of time to drive through to Thornleigh. easiest way would be to go through to Liverpool onto the Cumberland Highway to the Pennant Hills Road turnoff, head left, then its just 10mins through to Thornleigh.

just remember, this is only a local meetup so we can cruise through together to the main meetup from Campbelltown. IT IS NOT THE MAIN MEETING POINT FOR THE SPRINTER CRUISE. its open to anyone whos going to the Sprinter Cruise.

hope to cyas there, cheers Daniel. Smile

the shops is the little petrol bowser near the top.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 01:39]

Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Thu, 08 January 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how CONVENIENT the meeting point is right near your house. i vote to have it moved to my house Smile
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Fri, 09 January 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 21:33

how CONVENIENT the meeting point is right near your house. i vote to have it moved to my house Smile

lmao, the carpark at Lagonda was just a suggestion, its big, but not heaps big, would be perfect size for the amount of cars that might turn up. it shouldnt be too busy either on a sat arvo. what about woolies or bi-lo car park lol?? Laughing

how big is your street kevin haha??!! Very Happy

you have PM. Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Sun, 11 January 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, my street is long... Smile nah i dont care where it is Very Happy
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Sat, 17 January 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill drive up from newcastle the day before and crash at thundertiger's house, so we'll be there.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Wed, 28 January 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all, just bumping this back to the top in case anyone missed it.

FKN16V: sounds good, ill PM you the exact directions to the servo tomoz if you guys arent sure where it is.

so far its me and my cuz in my 86, sir_ae86 + passenger in his, a guy up the road we know in his 16v gold sprinter, EVOSTI, plus you and thundertiger, and probly Flogbag seeing as hes from round the area too. hopefully we can get a few more to meetup to cruise on thru to thornleigh. Very Happy

should be sweet. Smile

cheers, SS. Very Happy
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Wed, 28 January 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thundertiger tiger should know where he's going, if not well find you.

Anyone up for a small cruise and get together friday night. Anyone in the cambelltown area not just sprinters, its about i meet some of you blokes.

Ive already meet pannelvanscreamer, but i want to meet the rest of you.

Steve
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Sun, 01 February 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my cars even ready by then. im getting major dramas with getting my car back on the road in regards to rims/dents repaired. Mad
qik8e86
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Tue, 24 February 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when next sprinta cruize?
my diff coming back tis weekend and am up 4 a drive
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.) Fri, 27 February 2004 07:58 Go to previous message
wellllll, some of us were going to go for a burn thru the natio or something similar soon, so keep an eye out for a thread. maybe something within a few weeks, just have to see when everyone is available.

cheers, Daniel. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:**Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!!
Next Topic:Broke Cruise - Anyone heading down from C.Coast?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 02:16:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075540542602539 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.