Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Car cruising club ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Car cruising club ? Tue, 20 August 2002 05:20 Go to next message
Ok, so im assuming to join this club you have to own a toyota...DOH! well, my umm.. 'lady friend' owns one, does that count ?? lol
Well, i own a done up Prelude, and am looking for a car club to join. I live in Bathurst, west of Sydney...and often go for cruises around sydney, newcastle or the blue mountains.
Just looking for a club 2 join, go for cruises..maybe stop buy at some clubs/pubs on the way - get drunk, find a lady, or 2 lol...anyway, ill shuddup now..
But hey, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated?

21 year old guy from bathurst, honda prelude 2.3l here.

Thanks guys!
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Car cruising club ? Tue, 20 August 2002 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you look at our Members Cars page, you'll notice that we have non-Toyota owning members.
The club is open to all, but we do have a heavy slant on Toyotas and performance modifications.
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Car cruising club ? Tue, 20 August 2002 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Wow crazy shit!!! I'm from Bathurst too!!!

The only prob is that you aint going to get any cruizing in Bathurst I don't think!! Even if you did where would we go???

Anyways, I have a few "Hoon" mates and maybe we could do something, best would be to go to Sydney together and meet up with a toymods cruiz.

Tim.

PS, I own the bomb-looking white liftback celica with the blue rear wing if you've seen it around...
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Car cruising club ? Tue, 20 August 2002 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thanks for your replies Smile

Well, if its not only open to toyota owners i would be interested in coming along to one of your cruises if there wasnt a problem with it...i think it would be great!

Tim : wow, a fellow Bathurstian lol, very exciting town we live in...umm, we could all go cruising round the mount ?? haha, im sure it gets more exciting with every lap Smile
Hmm..i don't think i have seen your car around...so if you do have hoon mates do you often do some 'laps' friday or saturday nights ?? hehe
I often go for a drive to orange or penrith for a cruise then end up going to a club there...always a good thing Smile Did manage to get a few bathurst people together once and go for a cruise to the blue mountains one time which was great, had the 300zx, satria, pulsar and my prelude.
Anyway, sounds like a good idea..would be gr8 to organise something Wink
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Car cruising club ? Wed, 21 August 2002 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The 300ZX? The yellow one? Sean isn't it?

Nah, I don't "cruise the main" at night, car not engineered and don't want too much attention!!

I've got some stuff on the next couple of days but we'll get together after that Ok?

Tim.
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Car cruising club ? Wed, 21 August 2002 23:10 Go to previous message
Yup, sean in the yellow ZX, thats him Razz Small town isn't it! lol
Ok kewl, sounds good..and fair enough about the discretion with lapping Smile hehe
Yup, sounds good, might catch up with ya soon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mk2 Supra Colour
Next Topic:crash car auction
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:28:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054590702056885 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.