Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
commander
Regular

January 2004
"Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Fri, 27 February 2004 16:39 Go to next message
carbon fiber

I have done cf for many years, and with the way you guys throw around money on ( imho ) SHIT parts...sure man they are pretty,
but frankly, low quality, mass produced sheite, i have to post.
You can do alot better guys.

I will design and manufacture a carbon fiber components to order.
Custom designed, one-of-a-kind, carbon fiber/kevlar/ceramic
components.

There is not much more to it than that.

I have a honeycomb design, that i'm sure is one of the cheapest and most cost effective out there.

I build stuff like, suspension components, body panels, wings,
really any type of component, including stainless, 6061, cr-mo, or exotics.

" STAGE 3 WEIGHT REDUCTION "

components.

if interested in "stage 3"

hey ... that's the company name "Stage 3"
  Send a private message to this user  
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Fri, 27 February 2004 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quote me for an AE86 carbon fibre bonnet
cheers
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Fri, 27 February 2004 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you could make carbon *replicas* of the Group A Celica GT4 ST185 bonnets, you'd make a mint.

Many people around the world are chasing a good one.

Make sure its moulded off the real thing, not something terrible and out of proportion. There are some real shockers out there... that use copies of the hood vent and it just looks wrong.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sat, 28 February 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youd need access to a genuine group A bonnet to get a proper mould witht he right dimensions and look ..

Where are you based commander ?

re gropupa bonnet - it would have to be alot cheaper than a genuine one if it was to work , though any group A panelling for Gt4's would be good to have readily accessable
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm in Canada.

I would guess that most cars would be availiable to me.
The 86 sprinter or 92 would be no problem, 82 of course.
Celica, Supra, sure. Levin, Tureno ?

Throw up some more ideas/pics/links, and I'll get the ball rolling.
I have a very small amount of supplies left, and require a complete, fresh restock of everything - this is good.

I came up with a quote of $ 249 -299 AU as a general guideline, but it is still early and the numbers have not been crunched.

A more complex hood with scoop / dams might be a bit more.

Does this sound about right ?

I'm sure we can work something out.

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may be a tad hard with you in canada though Rolling Eyes
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris is right - 299 or so Australian dollars for say a group A bonnet is VERY good .. BUT - youd have to incorperate freight to us aussies ..

Unless you know of a company who would create a freighting/shipping deal with you , your grasping at straws here
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id be interested in a carbon fibre engine lid for an aw11 mr2..

I'ts basically a flat panel with vents so it would be fairly easy to make, its also about half the size of a bonnet...

can you give me a quote? I can send you measurements if needed

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 08:10]

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to find a good distro in Australia if you are going to make this work.

Many people (including myself) are uncomfortable dealing with overseas companies due to the freight/customs problems. Look at the problems that Stuart has just had with his lost intercooler.

If you can make a top replica in CF for the Grp A bonnet and have a reliable distro in Australia, then I would think that this would be a success.

I'd pay more for a CF version of the Grp A bonnet, than the original. The Grp A bonnet is very heavy.

I reckon anything in the region of $700 AUD would be a competitive price.

I hope you do this... I want one Smile
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 29 February 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be interested in a ra23 bonnet if it could be landed for $500 or so. this would be in the next 4 months or so inless i locate an excelent steel bonet locally (not likely though)

thanks

Daniel
commander
Regular

January 2004
Built it and they will come. Sun, 29 February 2004 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll check on shipping, but other sites had a full, huge, heavy bonnet shipped for $75 USD. Seems a bit high to me.

Yes, ae86 components will likely be first off the mark.
MR2 stuff will be close behind.

My intention with these products are to create true "Stage 3"
grade components. These are aircraft / aerospace grade components,and by design are built to very a low safety factor, usually 1. They are not intended, unless specified, to be direct replacements for OEM parts.

The nuts / threads would have to be steel, this means making stainless steel inserts for the critical spots.

Kah Ching

money money.

A standard 50% deposit.

I will, of course, guarantee shipping, guarantee satisfaction.

Option 2 - get my butt to Au.

commander
Regular

January 2004
cf Sun, 29 February 2004 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the MR2 engine cover would be $199 Au

6061-T6 inserts for threads / latch

The line forms behind the 50% money orders.

nothanks@ziplip.com

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can get land a excellent quality Ae86 Levin carbon fibre bonnet, with a drop vent in the middle at a good price to Australia, Ill be up for one for sure. We will of course need pictures to see quality once built.

kind regards
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.fensport.co.uk/partsfiles/ae86body.htm

These guys do fibreglass panels and stuff for AE-86's. Your prices would appear cometitive and shipping would be similar. Carbon fibre is more interesting Smile . Can you give me some sort of idea on prices for-

Front quarter panels
Bonnet- Identical to stock, no vents reqd
Rear hatch

to suit an Aus Spec AE-86. Preferably bolt in, use existing hardware style of thing.

I'm willing to take a risk. If your price is right, I'll source up some cash.
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i wouldnt mind a carbon bonnet for my ra28, gotta admit it would be different.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have pictures of your previous work we can see?

thanks

Daniel
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everthing appears to be possible.
I'll get some pics, i'm not sure if i have alot of stuff to show you.

I've done internet business for just over one year, and there are unique circumstances; the vest majority are window-shopppers, and people are very reluctant to do business over the internet - regardless of who they are dealing with.

Given these two facts.

1 I need the deposit just to prove you're serious.
2 Everything is 100% completely and totally guaranteed

Owen Goossen
46 Gatineau Bay
Winnipeg
Manitoba
Canada
R2J 1T8
nothanks@ziplip.com

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 22:47]

midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 01 March 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and how do we know your not going to just take our money? Confused
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Midnight, my friend, sometimes you must have faith. Live life on the edge. Take risks. It's not actually the end of the world if you loose two grand on a bunch of body panels that never rock up. It just hurts for a bit.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and then you hire the Canadian mob.. ehhh
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do they ride around on horses like the Canadian Mounted Police? Laughing
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I guess... Im going to canada at the end of the year so I guess ill just hunt him down if he pikes me...
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love one similar to the j-blood vented (think cosworth vent style) or drop vent.
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A work mate re-moulds his own bike farrings in CF.
I have been talking to him for a while about a CF decklid for my AW11 but it's hardly worth it for a one-off and not a real volume demand in oz for AW11 decklids... he just sort of does it as a hobby.
Priced up about $400 worth of materials for a mould and prototype for just an AW11 decklid. And that was without even thinking about reinforcement, hinging and latching! I thought about making a mould for civic bonnets or something but it sort of has gone on the backburner lately cause I thought there would already be heaps of that stuff out there.
The bitch is making a good mould... once you got one you can just crank the items out. The GroupA GT4 bonnet idea has resparked my interest so I'm gonna kick myself in the butt and start doing something about it again.
I know the CF decklids for AW11's go for about AU$700 in Japan... then gotta get it here. I reckon I'd nearly pay $600 for one here if they were available.
oz_eight6
Regular

May 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not to post on someone elses thread, but i am looking at producing CF bonnets for the AE86 and many other cars from other manufacturers such as Nissan and Subaru and Mitsubishi.

And although my prices are no where near as cheap the Commander, I am based in melbourne and I can be chased down in person.

I am looking for the moment in peoples interest only at this stage in OEM and Vented bonents for the AE86 there are only three types of bonnet we will be making and they range in price from AUS$800 - AUS$2000 for the real race car owner.

All bonnets are for race use only and come either with or without vents and scoops at the moment we will only be making two variations. All bonnets do however come with standard fasteners - meaning its a staight bolt up to your normal hinges and clips/ recommended that you install bonnet pins i can supply them pre drilled if necessary

Type-S] Show Quality
Full Fibreglass $790
Fibreglass + Top layer Carbon Fibre $1050
(includes shell and subframe)

Type-R] Weight Saver
Carbon Fibre with Kevlar 50/50 $1480
(inlcudes shell and subframe)

Type-X] Pro SuperLite
Full Carbonfibre shell only $1890
(Only shell)
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 02 March 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do u mean by they are only for race use? does it mean they do not comply with roadwhorthy regulations? they obviously seem strong enough to withstand race conditions so whats the deal?

Quote me on a ta22 bonnet "Type S"
Thanks.
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Wed, 03 March 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Me - I'm just a guy. Started building CF components for my bicycle 15 yeas ago. Money is not my motivation. I'm about building for the future. Can't expand the operation because I don't trust others to do the work properly.

I have a camera but no USB cable, and high speed is on order.

I can easily finance this venture, but just spent a wad on my wood-working business.

That's a refundable $150 Au deposit.
Change your mind, change it back. I don't care.

I design a full line of composites, including honey-comb structural components - use your imagination.

and thank you

Will I just take your cash.

Dude man ... do you see all these orders.... do ya !

I'd be flippin' nuts to fuck this up.

Owen

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Wed, 03 March 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owen, any word on shipping yet...

im watching this thread, and my interest is growing...

cheers
ed
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Wed, 03 March 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPS mate
http://www.ups.com/

UPS is the way to go.

o.k. o.k.
dumping every penny i'm worth into this.
STP - Stage Three Products

________
I'm looking around, but shipping should be possible.
UPS is too expensive for large parts, if at all.
Smaller parts would be fine, like a cf shifter of something.

This will happen.
You will get your parts.
I will get you your parts.

Details, don't sweat the details. Everything will be fine.

The place I found ships to -
AUSRALIA
Australia 1. Sidney
2. Melbourne

Montreal or Toronto to Sydney = USD 207 per CBM w/m; USD 212 min; USD 50
doc.fee

Pls, visit our online LCL price calculator at www.WTXglobal.com

Still too much, unless I get multiple orders and have someone there sort it out.

I'll move to Au. Let's say in July. Need a place with a workshop, and garage or barn, barn in the country is best, 100 km outside Melbourne. Got heaps-o-business. I guess I would be in this thing for the long haul.

Moving to Au.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 March 2004 15:46]

oz_eight6
Regular

May 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Wed, 03 March 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the idea that carbon fibre bonnets or fibreglass ones for that matter are legal on the road is BS you cannot and i mean cannot try and tell a Cop or Vic Roads that a CF bonnet is ADR approved unless it has been crash tested.

Sadly and I mean sadly I and many others who are investing in this know that the costs involved are at least $10,000 pluys for every model of car that you design a bonnet for it will cost you that car to be crashed.

I cannot bring myself to crash anything as sexy or as nible as a AE86 or even lesser Razz a skyline GTR lol

With all seriousness i will not sell these bonnet with the intension that you will stick them on road cars...

Either way i am about to start production on an AE86 OEM and a Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Series one with Twin Reversed Intakes and two smaller vents one the top.

Please e-mail me any further queries

oz_eight6@hotmail.com
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Wed, 03 March 2004 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't come to Australia yet, you havn't quoted me for my AE-86 gear yet Razz . I'm hoarding cash in anticipation man...
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Thu, 04 March 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My supplies are on order.

Yeah, I didn't quote him , because quite frankly it's too much work. "Quote me for a whole cf car please " Come on man.
It is very cleary stated what I expect you to pay, front-end, and back-end.

Seems to me that asking for a $150 deposit for aerospace quality components is not asking too much. I have no choice but to start small. That's just the way it is, slowly build up this enterprise.

Could I jump on a plane and be there tomorrow, nope, impossible because of the date line , but I could be there in 2 days.
My brother works for a airline, and discount (free)tickets are always availiable. That's right..free tix to Au.

I've spent all my money, so, if you want parts. u know !!

commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sat, 06 March 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a camera
new batteries
new usb cable
no software.
try to get software working
batteries now dead,
still no software, no batteries, mabey one pic ( don't know )
and no closer , in fact, actually "just wasting time"

Are you sure you need pictures, because ----~~~~~~~~~........

need software for a hp 618, can't download , hp won't let you,
could order a new software cd, ( case was nicked )

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sat, 06 March 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

dude your occupation says "crim" in your sig and youve shown nothing to say that your actually reputable, your skills should be able to be shown in some form of past work.

what your posting just sounds like bullshit to me, its all over the place, it makes you sound like a ripoff merchant. plus your prices seem way underquoted for quality custom carbon fiber work.

but like i said people arnt going to send money overseas without even seeing a registered business number, a website, prior work, you get the idea.

i could be completley wrong tho..... so apologies if i am. but like your profile says your a crim and has no email address listed or anything... think about it
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sat, 06 March 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you charge for a s14 200sx bonnet and boot lid need them asap. very serious buyer. and with the bonnet i need a small vent were the air filter sits.
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 07 March 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, I think you'll find the only price you have quoted so far is $250-$300 for a bonnet... and I don't want a whole car. I don't think I can give a 50% deposit, as requested, if you can't give me some sort of idea. And your starting post said "anything is possible". I don't think what I'm asking for is impossible. I am interested in a product. You said you could provide the product. I ask you what it's worth, suddenly you can't produce the product. I reasoned your offer was vaild, so I made a request. Either you are full of shit or you can give me a price, I can give you the cash and you can give me what I want. What's hard about that?
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 07 March 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The thing is - it's very simple.

I must filter internet window shoppers.
I must
I MUST I MUST I MUST.
xxxeditxxx

You require evidence of my ability, my car WILL be equipped with a carbon fiber brake pedal tomorrow.( This was actually typed BEFORE I read the post questioning my abilities,see nova thread)

As far as overseas accounts - I am working on getting a Aussie dealer, I have my pick of several eagar businessmen.

Please be patient. This was just a idea only days ago, and I have UBER HEAPS of mates bugging me. Please be patient.

As for prices...

fine

$150 per Lb lay-ups
$250 per Lb Honey-comb / custom

This is the only fair and workable pricing structure.
I know for a fact that i can deliver at these rates.

$150 Au refundable deposit required before any discussions occur.

And my typing - glad you noticed . I'm a scientist/ engineer.
Engineer first . mechanical electrical computer etc .
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 07 March 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me how much you want it to weigh - and if you want the high quality honey-comb structure.

100% custom products
100% customer satisfaction
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 07 March 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah....

not to rub it in ,

but

earlier this evening I sent $40 overseas to a -fly-by-night- operation known as
toymods

I'm I loser.
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Sun, 07 March 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and

those desperate for pictures-

I have my high speed bundle installed, but the line is not upgraded
I can use a linux program - gphoto2 , but my compiler is broken,
(undefined reference to atexit.c)
and i'll get that fixed net week when i get high-speed.
so monday or tuesday here

tuesday - wednesday there.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 08 March 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that hurt my head... all that reading and not even a single picture
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 08 March 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally. I reckon it is more secure/safe dealing with international deals. Because there are bank details. Addresses and other miscelaneous ways of tracing people down. It has only happened once to me. And boy did they pay.

Anyway. I think if anything anyone and everyone deserves one chance. OZ86. He did mention that bonnets won't be nearly as strong as oem on his first or second post. No need to go into detail with crash testing e.t.c. besides a standard bonnet lock on a 20 year old car sure aint as strong as its gonna be. They do tend to flip up on u on windy days at high speed. I got some photos i think. If u'r gonna be using a carbon bonnet. U'd be wanting bonnet pins and or reversed hinges.

We'd firstly wanna see previous work. And a credit card number. Home address. Working address. Vehicle rego. Birth certificate. Health care card e.t.c. Jokin.

Well if anything i wouldn't mind giving this a shot. 150 bux. If someone is willig to screw me over for the initial deposit they got alot more issues they gotta worry about.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 08 March 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
commander - Please re-read the Announcement posted at the top of the Parts For Sale forums.

To make it easier for you I have copied this below.

Quote:

Notice
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. Forum members are welcome to utilise this service, as long as they are selling PERSONAL ITEMS ONLY. Commercial or any other type of sale must first be approved by the Toymods Board.

If you wish to contact the Board in regards to advertising your business on the forums, please send an email to the following address: board@toymods.org.au.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 03:23]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Mon, 08 March 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets give this guy the chance to prove hes legit
if not the wiltz is in the us of a (last i read) and im sure he woudlnt mind making a visit for fellow toymods members that have been screwed over with the right incentive..perhaps 20% of owed monies

commander if you are serious about this ive got a fair few ideas to share with you that may or may not push your business to a worldwide level yet at least are worthy of considering yet do yourself a favour and get yourself approved by the toymods board then at least you will ahve some reputation within this formums and that can be a starting point...if not the doors that way and please deposit your account in the "not to return" bin
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 09 March 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
camera works -

Here is the prototype R+D vehicle. 1987 ae82. attached

I knew that was coming - the warning ....

I read it, these are my personal items, actually they don't even exist, its complicated, but - i knew it was coming.

Personal Items Only - see .... it's complicated.

Again - again and again - it's not even been one week since I "threw" this idea out there.

And, I did contact a Mod - to this point I have been ignored .

Who was it ... uuuummmmmmm Secretary..... i know his name ... i sent him a pm .....Dan ? nope RIck ? nope Danny that's it
danny gt4 - he ignored my pm.

hey - i'll try to

Notice
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. Forum members are welcome to utilise this service, as long as they are selling PERSONAL ITEMS ONLY. Commercial or any other type of sale must first be approved by the Toymods Board.

but ya gotta respond to the pm's i send ya !!!!!!

Attachment: IM000152.JPG
(Size: 70.14KB, Downloaded 69 time(s))

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 09 March 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can tell by the snow u'r really in canada.
At least hes not in mexico downing tequila. Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 09 March 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
commander wrote on Tue, 09 March 2004 14:38

but ya gotta respond to the pm's i send ya !!!!!!

If Danny has received a PM from you, then the topic will be raised at the next Board meeting where it can be discussed properly.
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Stage 3" ~carbon fiber~ Tue, 09 March 2004 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well - here we go
a ~very~ early prototype, no paint,
Depending on the cure, it should be o.k.
still needs a rubber pad attached - but the general idea is there.
weight - It felt to be just over 1 Lb. old piece close to 4 Lb.???

Attachment: STPbraket.JPG
(Size: 13.98KB, Downloaded 87 time(s))

net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
thread locked Wed, 10 March 2004 03:02 Go to previous message

business advertising is not permitted unless you are a sponsor of toymods

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Sport comp gauges