Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I cant register ??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
I cant register ?? Tue, 14 May 2002 13:55 Go to next message
Im having trouble getting registered ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I cant register ?? Tue, 14 May 2002 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh yeh I can - I meant I cant reply ...

(ok ok just getting the post count up !) heheaheah
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: I cant register ?? Tue, 14 May 2002 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine stuffed up...
i just reregistered under a new name!
Razz
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon4.gif  Re: I cant register ?? Tue, 14 May 2002 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure when you register you enter a valid email address, cause you will be sent an email to activate your account - until then you won't be able to post. If you don't activate it within 7 days, the account will be removed (not by me Smile - automatically).

If you use Hotmail or Yahoo make sure your account is active and is not full. I've already got an inbox full of mail error returns with activation notices...
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: I cant register ?? Wed, 15 May 2002 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I put the wrong address in when I registered. Bloody new email account. Sleep
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I cant register ?? Fri, 17 May 2002 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i click my link to register from my hotmail account it told me that it was an invlaid link but i was still able to log on and post messages. So, i guess it still works though it says it doesn't.
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I cant register ?? Fri, 17 May 2002 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know when you click on the activation URL it doesnt actually give you a message or anything to say that it's been activated, but I've never had it come up with an invalid URL before...

Anyway you've posted so all must be working ok.

rgrds
sam
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: I cant register ?? Sat, 18 May 2002 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It could be that the URL was too long and your mail program cut it up into multiple lines... But when it does that, it destroys the URL...

Try copying and pasting the entire URL from the multiple lines, not just clicking on it...
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I cant register ?? Sat, 18 May 2002 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did just click on it but i'm posting and thats the main thing
40cel
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: I cant register ?? Sun, 19 May 2002 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had troubles with my hotmail account It came up with invalid URL, so I entered my other email and it's fine now. Shocked
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: I cant register ?? Mon, 20 May 2002 03:42 Go to previous message
i have being having problems for about a week! I just couldn't get the bloody activation email. but after days of clicking that damn resend button it actually sent. by the way. 'Bumapple' from the old forum is now known as 'Cam_RA40' on the new forum. now i've just gotta work out the avatar thingy Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Idea: utilize IRC for real-time discussion of Toyota and everything relating to them
Next Topic:What you think of the new forum
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:15:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049841403961182 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.