Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bazza162
Newcomer

February 2004
st162 rear spoiler Sun, 29 February 2004 12:08 Go to next message
I was wandering if you guys know if you can install a stock st162 rear spoiler onto a spoilerless st162? Any info on the process would be very helpful. Oh yea its a liftback by the way

Cheers

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Sun, 29 February 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh hell yeah you would be able to.

All you'll need is the spoiler peices, the mounting peices, and then you'd need to mark very carefully were you have to drill holes to screw it on.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Mon, 01 March 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks better without it though, stands out more. loooks less like a corrolla or mazada astina which some people mistake st162's for.

any body has otehr opinions about spoiler and looks good or not??
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Mon, 01 March 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i see what a spoilerless st162 looks like, any pics?

Ok i found one, i dont know to me it looks naked.
http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmeets/2002/calder_02_092/calder_02_092_02b.jpg
http://www.fullboost.com.au/cars/featurecars/2002/celica_george/celica_george03b.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 22:58]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 02 March 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a nice car, it is actually a geelong car and i have inspected it before. 3sgte conversion pulling 200kw or sometyhing huge at fornt wheels i been told (it might be that much but huge anyway) and sadly its up for sale or sold ( not sure)

SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 02 March 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 21:55

looks better without it though, stands out more. loooks less like a corrolla or mazada astina which some people mistake st162's for.

any body has otehr opinions about spoiler and looks good or not??

are you mad!? it looks waaay better with the spoiler!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 02 March 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I agree with SMT they look naked without Embarassed Laughing
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 02 March 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree, completely naked without one, although im waiting for some idiot to tart theirs up with a huge T-bar spoiler for that really authentic ricer/Fast n furious look. but who knows, it might look okay (still has gayness factor)
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 02 March 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a friend who went to autobarn and sat a wing on the back, he reckons it looks really good, they apparently suit the ST162 well, another friend has seen a blue one, with clown airbrush on the bonnet, body kit and shopping trolley handles, and he was soo impressed he wants to do it to his car, for some reason most people think they go good on the celica 162.

One day when mine is sik, I might do it just to make it fully sik Laughing Rolling Eyes
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: st162 rear spoiler Sun, 11 July 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the spoiler is better without a doubt, it's what makes the car! It looks boring without it, it doesn't look sporty at all... Well that's what i reckon anyway. Very Happy
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: st162 rear spoiler Sun, 11 July 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stock st162 spoiler all the way!! Very Happy looks pox without it Razz
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Tue, 17 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines off at the moment getting sprayed... to me it looks horrible with it off...
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: st162 rear spoiler Wed, 18 August 2004 10:30 Go to previous message
Anyone see an article in Fast Fours a few years ago, it had a purple ST165 and the owner put a Ford Cosworth spoiler on it, well if you didn't, then I advise you DON'T DO IT!!!!

Anyway Im with standard wing all the way, definately (wait for it, and I hope some of you get this) adds "a touch of class" Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone out have downloadable video.
Next Topic:What is it about women and early model celicas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 08:04:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049099922180176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.