Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 00:12 Go to next message
I have caught a stray tom that has been terrorising our cats.

Despite the grief he has caused my wife and our moggies, I think he's a pretty handsome cat and am pretty reluctant for him to go to the pound and be put down.

If someone is prepared to offer him a good home, I will have him desexed and wormed for you (at no cost to you). I am happy to deliver him anywhere in Vic.

He looks to be around a year old and is a good looking black cat with white belly and feet.

Please PM if you are interested. By the way, we have all heard the myriad pussy jokes, so maybe just p[ost if you are interested.
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought you ment catalytic converter... Sad

Smile
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So did I Cool
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will it bolt onto a 1g?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just give the cat a new home on your exhuast Laughing
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 15:35

will it bolt onto a 1g?

it will, but it will meow alot
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like this joking about the poor cat Crying or Very Sad . I hope you find him a good home GT. Sorry can't take him, our cat wouldn't be too happy (wouldn't get as much attention) and we're in NSW.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats so kindhearted and nice, hope he does end up at a good home, just dont think toymods is best place to advertise.... maybe trading post or i dunno? Dunno bout the area u live in, but all the best. Dont want to see him put down either.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Free cat to good home Mon, 01 March 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics Razz
Hybrid_86
Regular

October 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im on the gold coast, how much will postage be to 4211?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a high flow cat for my motor, will this one fit?.
Blackout
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a cat i hit once... i can do it again if u want?
micRA28
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can't find anyone to take the cat, take it an animal welfare league(AWL) volunteer rather than the pound since they don't usually put them to sleep, in NSW not sure how VIC works. You can also post for free on the whiskas cat adoption page www.catmatch.com.au or http://www.whiskas.com.au/adopt

Good Luck
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, i hope this cat gets a home. I wish i could take him, but im not sure that my landlord or my flatmates would be too pleased.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorta reminds me of postal 2 when ya put the cat on the shotgun to use as a silencer... wasnt overly happy bout being used that way... used to meow when you fired Very Happy

best part of the game
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have taken him to the lost dogs home in North Melbourne as I thought it was inhumane to keep him in a cage for more than a day. They legally have to keep him for 8 days at which stage he will go through a health and temperament test. If he fails he will be put down. Sad (He should pass - was bloody healthy (and strong) and was actually not too bad - would let me put my hand in the cage without tearing it to shreads.)

I will check up on him in about a week and see if he is OK. If anyone wants him, I am still prepared to pay for his release. Thankfully, they will desex him before he is allowed back out.

If you are still interested please let me know.

Cheers Dave.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i didnt live with my parents id take him Smile

i really hope someone gets this little kitty, it'd be an awful waste of life...

cheers to dave for his kindness to the cat Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea! Many commendations on doing the best u can for this unfortunate cat. Sounds like he would make a fine companion, ashame a few of you who would like him are not in a position to take him in. I knew this would be ridden full of jokes and cat haters...

Maybe Toymods should take him in as a mascot, name him Charlie-chook and donate him to the president...
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm crispy skin cat with ginger and shallots Cool
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. I must say you are a top bloke for looking after cat all u could
2. i got 3 dogs who love to tug-a-warz with cats.
3. If you havent played postal u gotta play it .imagine a cat one the end of a machine gun going meow with every shot(ROFLMAO).when u get bored with that u can burn them and watch them run around.
Anywayz must say nothing like stroking a good pussy even through a cage Evil or Very Mad

Attachment: Whiskers_1.jpg
(Size: 38.02KB, Downloaded 48 time(s))

GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: Free cat to good home Tue, 02 March 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Best Pussy I Ever Had Very Happy
cswan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Free cat to good home Thu, 18 March 2004 10:47 Go to previous message
That's not nice, Scrote!

FWIW, I was hoping to be the first with a line about a catalytic converter. Doh.

Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:15 inch 5 spoke mags
Next Topic:1JZ CRESSIDA BITS AN PIECES
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 01:58:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058679580688477 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.