Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Brad_AE82
Newcomer

January 2003
icon2.gif  FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sat, 14 February 2004 01:09 Go to next message
For Sale: Turbo manifold to suit 4AC with T25 stud pattern. 1.5 inch Steam pipe bends. Unfinished project.Has been machined flat, asking $80,.. Perfect for someone that wants to have a go at a qucik & cheap turbo conversion for their 4AC sprinter...Brad
  Send a private message to this user    
booya
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sat, 14 February 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha
turbo the good ol carby 4ac, whatever. . .
it would work, with a spool up to around 3psi before a deafening bang! then say goodbye to the engine!

hahahaha
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sat, 14 February 2004 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe yea but you could pick up a new engine for like $0 Smile
Brad_AE82
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sun, 15 February 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, 4AC's arn't too bad, and are worth nothing to buy second hand, manifold clears everything and hgas profile cut plates to bolt to the head that have been decked after welding etc etc ($50 by itself)
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sun, 15 February 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booya wrote on Sat, 14 February 2004 20:34

hahaha
turbo the good ol carby 4ac, whatever. . .
it would work, with a spool up to around 3psi before a deafening bang! then say goodbye to the engine!

hahahaha

check the other thread about turboing NA motors, its all in the tune. its been done a million times before and will be done a million times again

if i had a 4ac i would buy this! bargain!

ab
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sun, 15 February 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps i would guess a turboed 4ac would easily make more power than a stock twin cammer! yes, dont forget that a stock 4age only makes about 55-60kw at the wheels!! (check the dyno day thread for more proof)
Brad_AE82
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 16 February 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lets save all the argument cos we all know a turbo 4ac will (best case scenario) make the same power as a 4age stock... the idea of turboing your 4ac aint to make power but to learn valuable lessons in construction and design of a turbo set up, so if you blow a head gasket on your 4ac it means nothing, but you can walk away with all the experience you gained, Ready to tackle a 4a-gze turbo conversion.. Any takers?? $80 is dirt cheap..Brad
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 16 February 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you located brad?
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Tue, 17 February 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if i bought this and a turbo what else would i need to get it all in and working?? just mod the exaust? and some sort of intake?

plz help
Brad_AE82
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Tue, 17 February 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
located in Taree, bout 4hrs drive north of sydney

once you have the turbo manifold and turbo thast the biggest things, get a side draought carby of some sort, mount that infront of the turbo and run pipe from turbo into inlet manifold, and put a bigger exhaust on and thats more or less all
Brad_AE82
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 19 February 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 26 February 2004 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Brad, if you get back to me and I end up with the manifold, we'll find out if we can make more snort than a twinky....
86 sprinter
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 01 March 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you still have it i'll take it.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 01 March 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraith wrote on Fri, 27 February 2004 05:54

Well Brad, if you get back to me and I end up with the manifold, we'll find out if we can make more snort than a twinky....

dont think that would be too hard, twin cams make 55kw Very Happy (i love saying that)

wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 01 March 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on Brad, PM me or something. Sell it to me Brad, sell it to me. Pleease pleeeease pleeease. Wanna Turbo son. Wanna real cheap "BANG" one. Gotta get me a cheap sidedraft weber or something. Gotta get metal head gasket for the 4A-C I was going to fix up a bit.
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Mon, 01 March 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm and e-mail sent!!

i am very intrested....

all the details in the e-mail!

I am in brisbane, ill do $90 if you sell it to me Wink
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Sat, 06 March 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale? im very interested, have cash waiting willing to better the current best offer.

PM sent.
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 09 September 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale i no this is an old thread but still worth a shot i guess
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 09 September 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

didnt take long to revive this
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 09 September 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it still for sale though seriously i want it for a muck around before i transplant the new engine watever it may be
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: 4AC Turbo Manifold (serious) Thu, 09 September 2004 08:36 Go to previous message
i said it before, i will say it again P fucking M! dont bring up old threads Twisted Evil
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS Toyota Celica Repair Manual 1971-1985
Next Topic:ae92 sx gearbox
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:53:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081479549407959 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.