Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Sprinter parts and their availability

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hugh
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Sprinter parts and their availability Wed, 14 January 2004 10:44 Go to next message
Talking mostly mechanics and more importantly panels and lights etc....

How available....not just in adelaide, but also over australia....I don't wanna get another honda type car where the parts where too damn expensive and too hard to find.
  Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Wed, 14 January 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite a lot of the parts Toyota still stock so you will be able to get new although some of them are rediculously expensive. Also a lot of people on here usually have parts for sale so you can get them sent to you.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Wed, 14 January 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to Saturday morning scrapyard / treasure hunting ... even I remember the wreckers hotline off by hard ... 131984 ... Very Happy

Price of a 4AGE MAP sensor from Toyota? $280 ... Shocked
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Wed, 14 January 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a bigport map sensor if anyone is after one.

Sprinter parts arent that hard to come buy, thou sometimes you need to wait till there available second hand or go to toyoa and pay bullshit amounts, Bigport inlet cam cover $210 new
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sat, 28 February 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard parkers are increadibly hard to get these days, is that right?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sat, 28 February 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll always find these sorts of parts much harder to get just after you've busted one Evil or Very Mad That said, panels aren't exactly multiplying these days... and to replace the guards, lights and bonnet with new parts (from memory!) is about $6000 from Toyota(!) Shocked
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sun, 29 February 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Sat, 28 February 2004 16:47

You'll always find these sorts of parts much harder to get just after you've busted one Evil or Very Mad That said, panels aren't exactly multiplying these days... and to replace the guards, lights and bonnet with new parts (from memory!) is about $6000 from Toyota(!) Shocked

Thats fuck-in bullshit. The parts are anywhere from 10-20 years old and they still want top dollar.

Why don't they have a garage sale and get all this stuff out to the enthusiast's where it belongs.

Maybe the prices are still high because the insurance companies are majority of the time paying for it..
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sun, 29 February 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most parts can be bought new from the toyota parts department, but usually takes 2 weeks depending on the part.
the indicator/park lights were $120 each when i bought some a couple of months ago.

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE.
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sun, 29 February 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$120 for park lights!!!

My Toyota dealer charged me $160.71 each, and $455.37 for the headlight Sad

BOO genuine toyota parts, but YAY for clean looks ^_^

Thats my 2c >_<
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Sun, 29 February 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parts arent that hard to find...
you just need to know where to look, and adelaide is pretty ok too..
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Mon, 01 March 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Beserker99
you got jipped
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Mon, 01 March 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you both got ripped. I paid $80 Smile

shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Mon, 01 March 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is the place to get new parker/blinker lights for less than 160 odd or whatever they are?

im in need of one, cracked or faded doesnt cut it! Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 11:36]

fiend
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Sprinter parts and their availability Wed, 03 March 2004 10:18 Go to previous message
I found immaculate ones at the wreckers on a recently repaired rust shrine. Original brand new and very cheap Shocked i was VERY lucky but they are out there.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corollas - what models and what years?
Next Topic:AE86 With 4AGZE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:10:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041189193725586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.