Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

icon6.gif  ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 04 February 2004 05:09 Go to next message
Ok Everyone the next CCG meet is rapidly approaching and we need to know fairly definite numbers.

This is a Roll call everybody so if you want to come then indicate it now through one of the relevant channels. Closing date for payment will be on the 15th of February.

Place: Moruya Dirt Karts
Time: Meet at McDonalds Queanbeyan @ about 9am for a leisurely drive to the coast
Date: 29th February.

The Deal: The cost at the moment will be $24 for 15 minutes but don't let this discourage you as the more people that attend means the price will come down. This price includes licences and all protective gear.

The Plan: Leave Canberra @ about 9am head to the Bay for lunch then off to Moruya for some drifting action on the karts then back home up the Clyde.

Remember: The more people we get the better and the cheaper it becomes so lets go for a really good turn out and have a good time.

Cheers,
Jas

[Updated on: Wed, 25 February 2004 00:35]

Send a private message to this user    
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 04 February 2004 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup. sounds good to me.

Regards, justin
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 04 February 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats one Razz . Come one people the more that come the more fun and the cheaper it will be.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Thu, 05 February 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be up for it, after all it's been a while since I got to a ccg event.

but $24 for 15 minutes, man that is steep. depends when I get this clutch.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Thu, 05 February 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 16:09

Remember: The more people we get the better and the cheaper it becomes so lets go for a really good turn out and have a good time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
The more people we get it does become considerably cheaper.
halfplugged
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Thu, 05 February 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah put my name down aswell

Chris
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Thu, 05 February 2004 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know me jas.
keen as hell!
ILL DRIFT MY GO KART RIGHT UP UR ASS! Very Happy Very Happy

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look Gumby i know you like to be close to me but can we leave this to after hours and behind closed doors Laughing
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and here i thought you were an exhibitionist just like me Laughing

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez leave it alone Long Dong Silver it'll grow http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 03:09]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ya deviants....PUT EM AWAY!!

BTW-Looks like we already have about 8 starters for the cruise/Karts. Dont forget this will be a fun cruise with the added bonus of a flog around a track in some nasty little dirt Karts....so why not come along????? If we can pull about 30 guys along for a beer on a Thursday night' how about some numbers for the cruise!
Cheers
Mitch
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 06 February 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm gonna put all you colin McRae wannabes to shame. hehe, i got tip's. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Sat, 07 February 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We know that you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk...http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/tweetz/bootyshake.gif
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Sat, 07 February 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate. not aonly walk the walk i made the good dam path. hehe.

just joke's, it's gonna be heaps mad. just gotta put my car back togther. can't drive with no seats Laughing
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Sun, 15 February 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well so far we have approx. 12 people interested in going on the Go Karts at this stage. We are hoping for more takers than this so we can get the cost down even further or everyone. Please either post here or advise Phil, Jason or me if you have not advised already.

Of course if you dont want to have a go on the Karts, then still come for the cruise!!!!! Just meet up at 9am at Queanbeyan Maccas this Sunday (29th).

Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Sun, 15 February 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note must come and see somone soon, to pay money for a few minutes on the karts I'll try tomorrow.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Sun, 15 February 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont be karting anymore.. but will be giving the 23 the "final hoorah!"
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Cruise to Moruya (Dirt Karts) Mon, 23 February 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

For all Yotas interested. Just a reminder for the cruise to Moruya this WE!

After much discussion and debate, it looks like we may have enough numbers to book out the Go Kart track as intended, however, we just cant get enough people to commit up front with their hard earned cash, so we have decided to still cruise to Moruya, but just let anyone go for a blat on the karts if they feel the need for speed!
Cheers
Mitch

EVENT DETAILS:
Date: Sunday 29th February 2004.

Event: Cruise to Moruya + Dirt Karts (for those interested)

Time: Meet at the McDonalds Queanbeyan @ about 9am for a leisurely drive to the Coast.

The Deal: The cost at the moment will be $25 for 15 minutes. This price includes licences and all protective gear. Depending on how many people wish to go Karting then we may get a better deal.

The Plan: Leave Canberra @ 9.15am head to the Bay for lunch then off
to Moruya for some drifting action on the karts then back home up the
Clyde.

Remember: The more people we get the better and the cheaper it becomes
so lets go for a really good turn out and have a good time!

Cheers

Mitch & Phil
(and special thanks to the honorary event coordinator - Jason Fulton aka Jax!)

http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/index.html
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Cruise to Moruya (Dirt Karts) Wed, 25 February 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK PEOPLE.
Its time to put your hands up so we know who to expect and so i know which monkeys im up against.
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/monkeysmile.gif

[Updated on: Wed, 25 February 2004 00:49]

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Cruise to Moruya (Dirt Karts) Wed, 25 February 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jas
If all goes according to plan, Ill be haveing a blat around the track!
Mitch
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 25 February 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in coming along, although thats dependant on a few things, cars condition etc.

if i do come though i'd probably give the karts a go, are they similar to a regular go kart ? will i be able to just jump in and burn around ? can you roll them Razz

Rowan
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 25 February 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I am officially out.

The car is under some massive repair work Sad
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 25 February 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey joel how much damage to the beast?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Wed, 25 February 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully not too bad using alot of shit that was left over from the halfcut to fix it, biggest prob is the bonnet, mines a write off, I have the other one which has a slight bend at the back of it, I need to take it into a smash repairer for them to look at, so I need a trailer, and for that I need a car with a towbar (anyone help perhaps?).
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 27 February 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm in for a race, but it's looking dubious for the GF she just spent a night with suspected pneumonia... guess that means the rest of us now have a chance to win Laughing
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Fri, 27 February 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta take all the advantages you can get Smile
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 07:52]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i dunno about anyone else but i had an AWESOME TIME!

thanks to all those that came! Very Happy

i think mitch ginxed my cart... kept going around in u turns!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

what did everyone else think?
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it was a fun trip,

kinda lost the group on the way home, stuck behind some bus on the clyde Razz

those dirt karts were great, some awesome circle work by mitch!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mitch adam the guy with the cressida and i lost you guys before we left baitmans!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a really nice time too. it was great to meet some of you guys. i look forward to any future outings you guys might organise Very Happy
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirt Karts Rule Very Happy !!! Thanks for the lift Gumby, I'll have to return the favour and take you for a spin when the cars finished.
Awesome weekend...

ps just been downloading the video, some great action shots. I'll try and get some photos out ASAP and on the CCG site.

Cheers
Seb
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya Mon, 01 March 2004 13:06 Go to previous message
Ok I've set up a very basic page with a sample of some pics

Go to:

www.geocities.com/khi_santh/main.html

I'll try and get some mpeg movies up there soon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl
Next Topic:Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans )
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:12:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061039924621582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.