Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Sun, 01 February 2004 06:37 Go to next message
OK, i wanna go to wakefield for a NO-SPEED day thing. prices are $80 for the day, $50 for a licemce if you don't got one and small amounts for helmets if you don't have one. I'm not sure when i wanna go but if ppl could show some interest that would be great. The CCG are not doing a day till Aug and I can't wait that long.

Also. If anybodys got a 4AGZE that they wanna part with so i can go a bit faster around the track in my sprinter that would be nice. I'll pay good money.
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Sun, 01 February 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also look into any motorkhanas around your area, they are alot more fun and cheaper, not to mention, easier to be vaguely competitive if your car lacks the setup or power for track work. CAMS will have a list of events for your area.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Sun, 01 February 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah man I am so keen to head out there again (here we come track round 2, you not gonna claim my engine this time Evil or Very Mad ) I want to get this new gearbox and swaybars going before I head out there (she doesn't handle as well with the new weight), proably looking at end of FEB early MAR I was hoping to get back out there, should be able to give some people a run for there money this time.
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Sun, 01 February 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my schedule is similar to that of Wiso... my car won't be rolling until early march at best, but i'll be there with tits on once it is going!!!

you might also be interested in some of the goings-on out at Sutton Road. went to a hillclimb there a couple of weekends ago to watch a mate. there were some very cool machines out to play!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Mon, 02 February 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good guy's, just asked Kim from Kims detailing he said he'll come along too in his supra. april/may i was thinking mow coz the GZE goes in after the dibbo nationals. plus i'll have the wheels and suspension done too. should be fun, well talk closer to the date, i'll post up something new but if anybody else is interested let me know so i can work out numbers and dates.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Mon, 02 February 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man sounds sweet, that give me a bit more time to bleed some more power out of my puppy.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Mon, 02 February 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be keen for a day at Wakefield around the time you guys are planning. Provided I am in town the weekend you choose, count me in. Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 13 February 2004 04:56]

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Tue, 03 February 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guy we got 4!!! go us, well put up your date that your free around then and we'll work out somethings now if you wanna
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Sun, 29 February 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you guys want only people with quick cars out there or can i have a bash as well?

if thats cool with you i would be interested in a weekend in april or perhaps a bit later
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Tue, 02 March 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any car is welcome, as it's not a toyota only event and being a open track day i've really got no say in it at all. but feel free to join in the fun, fast and slow cars welcome, should(fingers crossed) have my 4AGZE in by then, so it's going to be a learning curve for me. keep in contact to find out dates as there really isn't any set in stone yet. just post when you think your free and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks, Justin
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Track Days for ACT/NSW ppl Tue, 02 March 2004 15:03 Go to previous message
in that case count me in. id be interested to see how the camry handles around a track. if you guys pick a date, as long as you give me about 2 weeks notice i can free it up.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Porshe Boxter black ACT
Next Topic:ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:33:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017330884933472 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.