Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What type do you use/like? (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 12:30 Go to next message

Condom Type[ 29 vote(s) ]
1.Ribbed 3 / 10%
2.Studded 5 / 17%
3.Ribbed & Studded 2 / 7%
4.Plain 19 / 66%

well, I gotta ask it.
curiosity has got the better of me. have used ribbed once or twice, but generally just plain. Then I find out today I have some ribbed, studded, strawberry flavoured rubbers... and I'm almost too embarrased to consider using them Razz

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The glow in the dark ones are fun but I dont use any now.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plain

the rest is just hype

none is better
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u forgot ultra thin Surprised
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cling wrap... or alternatively glad wrap. Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ultra thin comes under plain - and I dont trust them
I've broken regular condoms before, ultra thin sounds like a bad idea to me
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most common cause for braking condoms is using a condom that is too big!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
obviously nothing beats skin to skin so the next best thing is something as sensitive as possible. Somehow i dont think studded or ribbed actually do anything beneficial for the female and only get in the way for the male. The rest...glow in the dark, flavoured etc etc are just a novelty

so plain it is

we'll have to get a female perspective on the ribbed/studded issue i think Smile
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No for "glow in the dark ones". Those just reminds all the time how sad little chisel you have Crying or Very Sad Laughing .

Plain!

[Updated on: Wed, 03 March 2004 15:52]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would you need glow in the dark ones, you see it for a minute then it disappears Very Happy

plain
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: What type do you use/like? Wed, 03 March 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah! I see it winking 3 times in a second.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't have an option for none...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Having said that plain is fine if you have to...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you also forgot:

• violet crumble wrapper
  • leather dinger
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This female's perspective: None of the above. They are all a little uncomfortable, particularly ribbed / studded. Not to mention slightly humourous in appearance. Very Happy
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed frangers are evil contraptions

go buy a bunch of morning after pills and when your done just say take one of these in the morning and you'll be fine Laughing

I used them at first with my missus its like having your clothes on in the shower.

and the studed / ribbed ones just make it more uncomfartable for the ladys

or just do it the old fashoned way WITHDRAWL! go for the pear necklace Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont rate them at all...
I had some runins with broken ones and after such experiences put myself on orals just to keep score.
3-monthly checks are a must tho Confused...
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sorta checks? internal like??
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't think that prolonged use of oral contraceptives was 'recommended'?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
none........ they make me feel trapped Razz
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
None's the best, but it's better to be safe than sorry Confused
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im up for none, but yeah better be safer than sorry. Especially at the moment - i had my tarot cards read the other day as a joke (didnt cost me anything) and was told that im gonna be knockin someone up in the next couple of months - even if im careful! kinda of funny but scary at the same time.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well
obviousoly none is the best, if you're with an appropriate sort
but if the girl's not on the pill, and you're not planning a kid (which at 23 and not being from the western suburbs, I'm not) then a condom is the next best option.

PS - whoever suggested withdrawal... it's a really shitty method of contraception
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 04 March 2004 14:18

well
obviousoly none is the best, if you're with an appropriate sort
but if the girl's not on the pill, and you're not planning a kid (which at 23 and not being from the western suburbs, I'm not) then a condom is the next best option.

PS - whoever suggested withdrawal... it's a really shitty method of contraception

it was me! (jim carey liar liar ~ fart in the lift)

it depends if you have the reflex action Laughing
but yeah i listened in health ed theres the evil pre jack that springs the suprise baby's Razz .
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

bar back[ 5 vote(s) ]
1.bareback 5 / 100%

No Message Body

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

im still a virgin[ 3 vote(s) ]
1.yes, thats right, i am 3 / 100%

No Message Body

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my wife has been on the pill for 6 years, shes fine

if u dont know about the pill, u take 28 actual contraceptive pills and then 7 "sugar" {placebo} pills during your period, if u take them non stop {the real ones} then your body can have a breakdown, cause if u only take the real ones u dont get your rags
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Thu, 04 March 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bar back is definalty 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than any of the other options.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What type do you use/like? Sun, 07 March 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Generally speaking its not entirely 'recommended' buttt then again what is?

Condoms break, the Pill has a 99% effectiveness rating, Implanon is still taking ongoing with trials because cancer risks haven't totally been worked out yet, and the IUD's and everything else available just doesn't seem to have the competative advantage because their target audience is changing to less time consuming things.

Taking the pill is supposedly rumoured to heighten your risk of developing breast cancer later in life, simply because of the hormonal changes and rapid growth to said areas...

Thats about all I know...If anyone wants more information, my sister's a pharmacist, my dad's a pathologist and an ex of mine is a pharmaceutical representative for one of Australia's leading company's.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: What type do you use/like? Sun, 07 March 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll go with plain
The rest are just for novelty sake

Going without it fine, if you know her well. If not i always wrap up. No STD's or kids yet and i plan on keeping it that way.

Oh and as far as contraceptives go...don't trust them. My sister was made whilst my mum was on the pill and from piecing together little things i think my dads "withdrawal reflex" was severely off when i was made Razz
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Sun, 07 March 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 12:19

'recommended' buttt

and

my sister's a pharmacist

My sort of gal Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Sun, 07 March 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im glad someone clicked my poll

HAHA

Confused
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What type do you use/like? Sun, 07 March 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha My sister has herself a lovely little med student...

butttt he drives an auto Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: What type do you use/like? Mon, 08 March 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive an auto Sad
one day i'll drive a manual again
one day....
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What type do you use/like? Mon, 08 March 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 12:19

Generally speaking its not entirely 'recommended' buttt then again what is?

Condoms break, the Pill has a 99% effectiveness rating, Implanon is still taking ongoing with trials because cancer risks haven't totally been worked out yet, and the IUD's and everything else available just doesn't seem to have the competative advantage because their target audience is changing to less time consuming things.

Taking the pill is supposedly rumoured to heighten your risk of developing breast cancer later in life, simply because of the hormonal changes and rapid growth to said areas...

Thats about all I know...If anyone wants more information, my sister's a pharmacist, my dad's a pathologist and an ex of mine is a pharmaceutical representative for one of Australia's leading company's.

pregnancy is a minor issue when it comes to protection.. ive seen friends get burnt real bad on one night stands... no one should be trusted =|..

usually use Roughriders
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
thread being monitored Wed, 10 March 2004 04:12 Go to previous message

thus far this thread has been a reasonable discussion

if it dengerates into anything offensive or strays off the original topic it will be deleted and offenders warned or banned

just a notice of our no tolerance policy

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Why me???????
Next Topic:Other Toyota Websites
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:07:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079720020294189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.