Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 04:25 Go to next message
im just trying to think why this has happened..... i swapped my 98 excel for a 96 model with large cash adjustment so thats why i done it anyway thats not the point. The point is i parked the excel (stock as a rock) at TAFE and came back to find some one has tried to bust the rear boot lock and done a poor job at it (scratched and dinged my boot pretty hard). The car has no parcel tray so you can clearly see the boot is empty the car has nothing inside of it that is valuable such as cd player etc (lukily im putting my cd player in it today). So why????? would anyone try and steal this nugget!!!!! (And it cant be any enemies because no one knows i own it yet) Joyriders???? who in there right mind would want to cruise in a excel?

On another note i was on my way to the shops today to find a trolley (them things you put fridges on and removalists and couriers use em) anyways i found the trolley chained to a pole the weird thing is some one had stolen the wheels off it!!!!! WHY OH WHY Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 05 March 2004 04:28]

Send a private message to this user  
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea why somebody would try to enter/steal an empty excel, but as for steeling wheels off a trolley maybe for some kinda gocart contraption? would be kinda funky with those wheels though. Confused
seduction
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people will steal anything these days
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people are the wierdest

and so mean sometimes

that sux dude I feel for ya.. there is like NO point to it.

hey did you get my pm?

and boris here knows I shuold be working not posting Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i saw your reply first thing i thought was hey get back to work rob
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one would want to take it for a joy ride. Now a celica thats worth taking for a oy ride.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe the thieve's girlfriend had smashed her excel, and he needed parts.

So maybe he was gonna ripp it off ur car..

anyways... sorry to hear about your misfortunes,

I hope things get better.
rock on.l
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Why me??????? Fri, 05 March 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why as why when there's clearly going to be no definitive answers??

My civic was broken into and all the farkheads took was my polarfleece ski jacket and the ashtry full of 5c pieces..prolly only amounted to about 4 bucks, but shit..

Why does anyone do anything? Because they want to!

Thats why you get a rolling coded security alarm and a pin-numbered ignition lock...not to mention a steering wheel lock for good measure Wink
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY - the only money that should ever be spent on a excel is money for petrol and nothing else......

Oh and dude ill get you the number soon for the guy that does blue/pink slips i have to go past his shop because i lost his number i should have it 2morow promise Razz
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 10:33

Why as why when there's clearly going to be no definitive answers??

My civic was broken into and all the farkheads took was my polarfleece ski jacket and the ashtry full of 5c pieces..prolly only amounted to about 4 bucks, but shit..

Why does anyone do anything? Because they want to!

Thats why you get a rolling coded security alarm and a pin-numbered ignition lock...not to mention a steering wheel lock for good measure Wink

is the good measure to bash people with it?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my bitchy excel just beat a mazda astina 323 91 model Razz yes it was the funniest race ever me n mate ran off a set of lights with me in front all the way by a half a car Razz
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a much easier way to get into excels, it takes about 12 seconds and shows no visable signs of forced entry. Its really concering if you know how easy it is.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cars that have pull-up style door locks are as simple to get into as shiite...

The civic had ones the flipped back and forth and they were rumoured to be the hardest to break into because of it. Not soo good when u lock ur keys in the car but u get that I suppose Wink
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Fri, 05 March 2004 14:25

who in there right mind would want to cruise in a excel?

U!!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silvercil40 wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 17:31

There is a much easier way to get into excels, it takes about 12 seconds and shows no visable signs of forced entry. Its really concering if you know how easy it is.

Through the window?

TryUrLuck, why are you driving an Excel? Why not get like, a Corolla or something that doesn't have shithouse breaks, shithouse... well everything realy. Even my Lancer (before I fucked it) was better than Mum's Excel (and even back then the Excel had been treated better mechanicaly).
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When my car was stolen, AAMI gave me an Excel to drive for 2 weeks. It was the most embarrassing 2 weeks of my life. An auto '98 Excel Embarassed .

It was barely able to spin the wheels with the handbrake on and my foot fully on the accelerator. I could do it on some surfaces and not on others. Confused
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farqe
didnt think there was anyone else that lived in the of the bong and schooner in here
pm me with where approx
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sat, 06 March 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Shraka wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 18:14]
silvercil40 wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 17:31

Through the window?

quote]
Yep! A mate showed me in a video store car park, got some funny looks that day. Worse part is, you dont need any tools to do it.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Sun, 07 March 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i bought my 98 excel (previous excel) for $700 damaged i fixed it and stuff and it owed me $1700 with 12mnths rego i got offered 2 swap it 4 a 96 model (the one i own now) with 11mnths rego and $3500 on top...... so i done it and thats why i own a excel im trying to swap or sell this one $4000 its in very good condition or if i can ill swap it Now thats the reason i own a excel oh and by the way im kinda impressed on the way they sit burnouts with the handbreak up very beauitful stuff hats off to my excel for that Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Why me??????? Sun, 07 March 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excels are gay.

the end.

-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone hear of the excel that used to go to the runs and race you, was fast excel on nos tho, was undercover cop too any one hear of it. he gives you a fine too Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 03:22]

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh and there was also a elantra there TWIN TURBO ran 10s
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also a 4wd GSR powered accent
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 08 March 2004 15:43

also a 4wd GSR powered accent

dont for get the 1/2 wheel drive swift Shocked
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or the rotor powered ss ute
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or the v12 ferrari mini
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i was being serious about that excel Confused this was few years back was undercover cop running nos he will race you then he will book you after
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or the 1.3L FWD lamborghini diablo
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget the 13b powerd f1 fighter jets
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey what yous think of CUM powered cars, reckon it gives more power then nos?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about them cute 4AGE powered submarines
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah there pritty sick, i am in one at the moment while surfing toymods Cool getting a 4agze conversion in it soon
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ive seen your car on a friday night last week not sure at george st cant remember the day..... you were stopped near me in traffic (4 lebos in a green excel off there chops).
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had an idea and invented a internal combustion engine!!! i dont think anyone else has that idea
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well today i had tafe i went to class just after 2 cones so i was kinda trippy anyway i thought of this..... how do they put led in pencils and why did they choose wood to make pencils out of..........
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can get plastic "tree saver" pencils... i'll look for a video on how they make pencils for you!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be most grateful for it Razz i reckon itd be a trippy thing 2 watch
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i actualy invented the penicl, did you guys know that?
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Mon, 08 March 2004 16:17

i think ive seen your car on a friday night last week not sure at george st cant remember the day..... you were stopped near me in traffic (4 lebos in a green excel off there chops).

you saw my seca? i went to the rocks like 3 friday night ago was fucken shit, you go rocks much?

hahah 4 lebos, i used to get 5 in my car all up when i hadnt lowered it yet to make it look low it worked Very Happy
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never realised it was YOU that invented that
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a pencil
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it was about that well i always have a full load in my excel 5 people in it where ever we go it sux cause no 1 has a license... neither do i but im the only one thats car isnt sus looking.... im at the rocks every friday around 11-12
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol cheap cunt
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cheap i think not im not the one driving a ke70 Razz jkz promise but on another note check mate Smile

Rocks = made place for sessions

If you ever see an excel loaded cruising with a astina loaded youll know thats us Razz also sometimes my mates bring out there cars

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 05:36]

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah id rather a ke70 than a excel Cool
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I go on sat nights mostly. Was at the rocks this secruity gaurd came up to me he was full smashed off his nut showed me his cone peice and pipe lol he was talking about his rotary or some shit hahah lost cunt
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id rather anything then my excel but hey it does the job....... and it owes me nothing Laughing

Saturday night = Rogues night
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mabey he had the excel on nawwwwwz Laughing
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.generalpencil.com/1how.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/2howa.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/3how.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/4.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/5.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/6.jpg

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.generalpencil.com/7.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/8.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/9.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/10.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/11.jpg
http://www.generalpencil.com/12.jpg
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha Shocked
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im printing this out i can use it against my friends on one of our trip out days........ yesterday we sat around and discused why would a person buy a RX and not a WRX the end conclusion was a fight which involved a broom and a ashtray Razz
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see thats me im black hes black all the same Laughing
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pencil and sharpners go together
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just like turbos and intercoolers
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and like pimps and hoes
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lebs and kababs
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turks made the kebabs up Rolling Eyes but use leb bread
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Why me??????? Mon, 08 March 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey nigz
http://www.booba.org/stuff/forumstuff/medicine.jpg
lol jk Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 06:24]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:tired/drunk posts
Next Topic:What type do you use/like?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:47:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083019733428955 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.