Toymods » Track Talk » I could cry....no more pristine MA61

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sat, 06 March 2004 07:16 Go to next message
My mum came into my room, asked me to move my car.....so i get my keys walk outside and she REVERSED INTO IT as im walking to it! She said she forgot it was there!!!!

My pristine MA61 has been raped!!!!!

I am sooooooo FU*KING PISSED OFF.

Im going to need a new front bar ($500 from toyota)!! new piece between the headlights, possibly bent the bonnet, new black strips, the whole front end will need to be straightened and get a RESPRAY!!! Probably $1500-$2k AND THE PAINT WAS PERFECT!!

i so cant beleive this has happened and i love it how mum got angry at me for her doing this. Rolling Eyes

im going to go and cry Crying or Very Sad

Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sat, 06 March 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope that's it. You'll never look at it the same again. Time to upgrade to a JZA80. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sat, 06 March 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 18:37

Nope that's it. You'll never look at it the same again. Time to upgrade to a JZA80. Very Happy

Word.

I hate it when parents fuck up and then try to blame you for it. Stupid parents. Anyway, your Mum better be paying for the repair bill!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sat, 06 March 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate just got his bumper strraightened and re-chromed. A week later his mum reversed into it with her falcon and hooked it with her towbar.

She then proceeded to drive forward and almost pulled it completely off. It is now bent way out of shape. She never ended up buying him a new one. Surprised
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man that sux big time.

If it was a bomb you probably wouldnt even give a shit, but if its as nice as what your saying, then I feel for you bro!

Dont be too harsh on your mum. I'm a mumas boy Embarassed
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i feel for you dude

i awoke today to see my supra driving around outside- dad was pottering around on it...

i just dont trust people in my car when im not in it with 'em.....

but that sucks to hear man

is your ma61 black? do you have any piccies of her?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bitch
that sucks man! sorry to hear
u can use my spare soarer front end if u want Razz
i hate how parents do that.. when they do something bad to you and when u get up them they go rank at you for going rank at them
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a black one...but sold it

My car *was* in this condition, with this paint scheme (but stock rims).

http://www.angelfire.com/me3/ic2/images/Toyota_Supra_202.jpg
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOLY SHIT! That isn't YOUR car is it??? That is sooo nice. I love the paint scheme. It's so perfect it looks like a model car. Shocked
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not my car no, but it is the factory paint scheme (quite rare). And it *did* look that good!
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noooooooooooo.... thats terrible. take your mum to judge judy?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are those rims?!?!
I want them... right now!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the owner's page

http://ma70.com/danmac/
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah
custom made

rich bitch Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol meh.. its nice none the less
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm

thats a retro paint scheme

i didnt know we got them in aus.

was yours an aus spec? Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aus spec yes

one of the very last ones built 12/85 sold in 1986
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can relate to that.
I was rear ended by mt gf a few months back.
We were up the coast together in seperate cars.
Nothing major, polished out the scuff marks and straighted the number plate.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Mon, 08 March 2004 08:27

I can relate to that.
I was rear ended by mt gf a few months back.
We were up the coast together in seperate cars.
Nothing major, polished out the scuff marks and straighted the number plate.

That post is from me, hotrolla doesnt know how to log out his username on my PC....
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same..... my gf hit my SIR-53X show car corolla.... she guttered it then proceded to knock a speed sign not much damage only the left side guard was dented front bodykit bar damaged and the rim was buckled a bit. Thats life what can u do Sad
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeh on another note i got revenge muahahahahahahahah i borrowed her NX to take to the runs Razz
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww baby...
thats not soo good...
I screwed my front bar trying to change my oil...
That was my mistake but still...
Haven't been bothered with a sand-back or respray yet, but I'll get to it eventually or just sell the biatch in a few years and buy me a....*insert cute lil car here*
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Sun, 07 March 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had my dad back in to by bike and do $400 damage to the fairings. I was standing yelling at him to stop but he still hit it and them blamed me for where i had it parked. It was in the far corner of the drive way, but still he hit it.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Mon, 08 March 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*honda*

ah feelin better already Very Happy
Dan McBoost
Newcomer

March 2003

Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Mon, 08 March 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks SIMDOG:)

Not a rich bitch though. Just know how to save and spend money Draven.

BlackSupra, I am in the US, but if the parts for your mk2 are expensive, or hard to find, email me.

I have a mk2 parts car ( and a mk3 parts car) as well as my other cars.

SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 01:55

HOLY SHIT! That isn't YOUR car is it??? That is sooo nice. I love the paint scheme. It's so perfect it looks like a model car. Shocked

http://ma70.com/danmac/forumbanner.jpg
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Mon, 08 March 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn....didn't think you frequented this forum Dan!

Thanks for the offer, but im pretty sure i can get the parts locally, however im going to need a respray....man its just not going to be the same

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Mon, 08 March 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about your car Black... I know how it feels, though getting the parts from Toyota are too expensive, I hope you can get a discount or something...

Cheers.
walu
Regular

December 2003
Re: I could cry....no more pristine MA61 Mon, 08 March 2004 20:04 Go to previous message
A mate of mine had just started reversing along his parents driveway, when his mother came flying in and run up his tail.

She rips into him for hitting her, THEN says, "I saw your reverse lights and didn't know what you were doing".

Made him pay for the damage to her car.

PS He had only reversed about 1 metre when she hit him.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTF?? I 8 A HSV
Next Topic:worst day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:44:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050549507141113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.