Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » get these ****** tools off the ***** forums!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
get these ****** tools off the ***** forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 07:13 Go to next message
FFS moderate this thread!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=268988&rid=19&S=87670631c41ee16c712f4b 70c06b5f90

then moderate these fucken post whores and other assorted tards that have inundated the forums for months now.

these forums have gone to shit, no wonder most original and legitimate members have left or stopped contributing.

appoint more heavy handed moderators or risk losing a creditable net presence.

</longtime member about to leave>

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 02:13] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user  
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What he said.
There's no need for that sort of thing on here at all.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a financial member of the club, i do not like the fact that the toymods server (which i donated towards more than once) is being partially taken up by all the crap and completely useless post whoring taken place by those who i have listed in my signature (and the rest you all know of).

I would like to see these people at least temporarily banned so that the moderators have a chance to clean things up, and these kids can learn their lesson. Personally if i had the ability to i would ban them in the blink of an eye.

It is shit like this that is ruining the reputation of our forums, making our forums slower, giving us a bad image to the internet/public and making our "Toyota Community" a worse place than what it used to be.

I emplore those financial members who want such forum members repremanded to say so now.

I dont really want to start a shitfight, i just want clean forums again.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apologies for bothering u the PM Karl I still thought u where a mod Embarassed

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'll second that... i have to admit i got a bit carried away while at tafe coz of boredom but these guys carry on like this all the time, they have to know when to draw the line! Oh... i donated some money the other day as i don't see much point being a financial memeber when the clubs not in my state.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DITTO!!!

FFS! somone just slam these dudes!!

i am keeping the tech section clean (as best as i can - i doubt crap lasts more than 24hrs)...

but common.. WTF is with

t o y m o d s!

and the endless shit congesting server space!
time for the nukes to be brought out of storage folks No No No
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon1.gif  Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Most of the board steers clear of the Outhouse as we are too busy to wade thru the useless dribble. Sad Action will be taken and I appreciate your letting us know.

Thanks,
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rod

problem is, these clowns just go totally off the fuckin rails in the outhouse, then they think they own the joint and they start spilling crap all over into the other sections. the guys who cause the most shit have done NOTHING constructive in any other forums.

it is just pure, plain, unadulterated shit
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not just the other areas of the forum that the fill with crap, they start stupid, deadshit threads in outhouse that are meaningless and post smilies every three minutes.
Send them to www.idoburnouts.inthe.maccascarpark.net/wanker
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silvercil40 wrote on Mon, 08 March 2004 22:52

Send them to www.idoburnouts.inthe.maccascarpark.net/wanker

URL doesnt work mate Confused

Joke Razz sorry I couldnt help it Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Mon, 08 March 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the outhouse has taken a big time dive recently, and I am stoked to see some threads now deleted from it.

I love this club, and not because of threads like "Ugliest thing you ever saw on a woman". Neutral

go toymods!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: get these fucken tools off the fucken forums!! Tue, 09 March 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no. its simple. ip/mac address lifetime ban. instantly. fucking rid our precious bandwidth of these fucking bored kids with poor grammar and shit for brains.

im up for being the nazi moderator of the outhouse, im on the forum all night from 5-12 when im at work. just give me the access and say goodbye to the usless NON CRAR RELATED DRIBBLE.

net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
action has been taken Wed, 10 March 2004 02:41 Go to previous message

Mad

1. action has been taken. users have been banned.

2. the nature of the internet means that from time to time you will get users abusing our forums... get over it... we will take action as soon as possible. it has happenned many times in the past and has been rectified and will continue to happen.

3. if you have a concern or problem email the board at board@toymods.org.au as this will result in quicker action... threads such as this... particularly of an agressive nature are not going to be tolerated... demanding anything from us in a public arena will lose you any respect or credibility in our eyes.

better still come to the next toymods meeting and voice your concerns in person.

4. the outhouse by its nature and definition attracts off-topic posts. it also encourages social conversations - if you don't like that then simply stay away from that section... simple. topics that are offensive or completely inappropriate will not be allowed but off-topic threads will be - deal with it.

Toymods is more than simply about cars so a social non-car related section will always be encouraged.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Mods team
Next Topic:Yay for Ed!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:49:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057940483093262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.