Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Wed, 03 March 2004 12:37 Go to next message
This thing is soooo cheap...
The kms are high. but damn for this price u could rip out the old engine and chuck in a gen 1 3sge, and do suspension for under $6000 ish!!!!

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marketplace/UsedCar Detail.asp?ID=2481341&Criteria=%40Keyword%3D%2 7celica%27%2C+%40OrderBy%3D%27P1%27&NoOfRecs=1 82&PageNo=1&chkRows=500

[Updated on: Wed, 03 March 2004 12:48]

Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Wed, 03 March 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that must be a spelling mistake.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats an awesome price...
must be an error
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats also fucking high km's
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Km's would be the killer.... 315,000 km is a LOT of km's.. It could give a good indication of the body and interior as well..I don't think it is a typo.. I wouldn't want to pay much more than that..
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps they have replaced the engine with a gerbil.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even with those high ks... it should be worth about 2/3 of the price..

maybe like 5k for a quick sale..
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone should buy it then.
Go take a look at it. Even if the engine is screwed, the exaust is missing and the suspension is bad you would be able to fix it up for easily less than the average one goes for.

Unless it's a typo or something.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should all pitch in 5 bucks and buy it
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was in melbourne I would go have a look at least.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Thu, 04 March 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

rofl.. yeah it could be the toymods official team car or something.. Neutral
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AMAZINGLY CHEAP ST-184 on Carpoint.. Whats wrong with it? Fri, 05 March 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Fri, 05 March 2004 10:26

Quote:

rofl.. yeah it could be the toymods official team car or something.. Neutral