Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
AE86 in trading post Sat, 06 March 2004 11:23 Go to next message
Found this while surfing today, thought someone might be interested. There is a pic if you go and search for it.

Toyota Sprinter
1984 manual silver, air conditioning, CD player, alloys, BD4's conversion TRD LSD disc brake axle, TRD shocks, super light wheels, engineers certificate, 6 months rego, Supra intercooler, no rear interior, heaps of money spent, $8250, SN11901. DL-17787. Nepean Wholesale Cars, 8am-5pm daily, 1 Morley Avenue KINGSWOOD 02-4736 6805
  Send a private message to this user  
luckycup
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Sat, 06 March 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha sounds like the cheap 4agze that was sold for $4k a few weeks back in toymods
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like someoone try to make $3k out of this deal....
well he is a car dealer....thought he was going to keep it..
o well....
Smile
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not the same car... i can give u two reasons

being sold by a wholesaler

and

it has light weight wheels... the other one had stock ones

o and a third reason

SEXY_16 bought this car.. im pretty sure he would of posted here Smile
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't he a dealer?
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sexy_16 is a car dealer dude....
may be he put on the wheels.....
i m pretty sure it's the same car...
the reason he don't put it here is because ppl like me and you will know about it......
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your forgetting that this one is grey,

link didnt work sorry, Sad

search on trading post, it has a picture of the car,

the other one was blue wasnt it???

Cheers,

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 23:02]

FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Sun, 07 March 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY_16 is also chasing the blue supercharged one in QLD, if he's only buying it to sell in a car yard and add 2-3 grand more then what he paid, he can go and get stuffed. Smart bastard.

Im tired now, goodbye.
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 in trading post Mon, 08 March 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we are talking about this car UUP-46X....
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=29634&start=0&rid=397&S=10f022ed8c9a 6646913f09787eda3524
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Mon, 08 March 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh ooops my bad, Embarassed Razz

Was thinking about the wrong car,

Cheers, Smile
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 in trading post Mon, 08 March 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"haha!!! looks like i got this 1 as well!!! should ave her by next week end!! plans full respray wheels and a severe dose of tarmac terrorism cant wait!! "

looks like he has put on the new wheels....
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Mon, 08 March 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

& about 4 grand Shocked , man they must be some good wheels! Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its me! so what!!! i am a dealer i make money its what i do and i am pretty dam good at it. you would do it yourself if you could and the reason i dont advertise on toymods is that people ask to many questions and no one has any money. trading post attracts a better and wider amount of people not dreamers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2004 11:21

yeah its me! so what!!! i am a dealer i make money its what i do and i am pretty dam good at it. you would do it yourself if you could and the reason i dont advertise on toymods is that people ask to many questions and no one has any money. trading post attracts a better and wider amount of people not dreamers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you wonder why people hate car dealers Rolling Eyes

you dont post it on toymods because people who actually know the value of the car will tell you your dreaming which you are.

sell it to some unsuspecting person thats what you car sales man do dribble shit so heres a little Twisted Evil that i'll throw in if you sign today

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT LIAR! Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing I had a mate who was goin to go & check this car out, needless to say he wont be anymore Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
luckycup
Occasional Poster

July 2003
icon13.gif  Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm thought this forum is for Toyota enthusias not for commerical trading to generate income!, damn it! Laughing wont be selling my GZE Ae86 to SEXY 16 no matter what offer he gives me Razz
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucky cup,

where you located, wana sell it to me maybe??

Cheers,

edit: spelling Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 05:12]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone thinks i am making a fortune on this car well think again car $4000 freight to sydney $380 engineered $400 rego $518 fix headlight and parker $300 FIT NEW CLUTCH $440 NEW BUSHES IN BACK AXLE $330 PLUS PAYING MY MECHANIC TO DO SO new wheels $1000 worth selling this car out of a car yard i have to stand over it for 30 days i will be lucky to make a grand if the owner dosent kill it in the first month you hate car sales men well i hate the jews who think everything should be free i am not a charity this is my livelyhood its what pays the bills Twisted Evil
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

$800 to fix a light and a parker Rolling Eyes
$440 for new bushes? (must be from a toyota sales man)

good luck with the rip off i mean sale
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so why were u bother to buy the car for $4000 b4?
i mean...toymods ppl are not all without money please don't make insulting comment. I mean lots of ppl will pay $4000 or even $5000 for it when the car was forsale awhile ago.
well...thought that u would have keep the car for yourself and treat it good...
not a tool to make money.....

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right on. I myself was about to go check out the car with cash in hand. I was ok with the whole concept with it being sold before i got there. Until i found out that it was being used to make a quick buck. Completely ticked me off. Hope u'r happy with your 1 grand. If it really means that much to u 1 grand aint jack shit. Worthwhile to bring out a couple of disgruntled people and to most likely sell it to a wannabe takumi drifter to thrash n kill himself in plus ruin alot of the goodies in the car. U will forgive me if i did say anything offending. I'm just not that happy about buying/reselling a car for a profit.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 08:05]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Tue, 09 March 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheap
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Wed, 10 March 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who gives a fuck if sexy 16 is a car salesman...its is job,how else are you supposed to make money in this world if your not a drug dealer... Very Happy
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: AE86 in trading post Wed, 10 March 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i give a fark Twisted Evil that he is a salesman, and many others who were interested in the car but werent given the chance to see or purchase it. The car could of went to someone who appreciated the baby rather than someone who appreciates the size of his wallet. Hell... i would still prefer it going to a drug dealer who drives the car than SEXY 16 Very Happy
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Wed, 10 March 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you wonder why i don't trust car salesmen 4AGE Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 in trading post Wed, 10 March 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2004 17:23

you hate car sales men well i hate the jews who think everything should be free i am not a charity this is my livelyhood its what pays the bills Twisted Evil

think it, dont say it. prejudice wont get you far on here.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 11:19]

GT 86
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: AE86 in trading post Wed, 10 March 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys all suck.
i know more people that hate toymods members than car salesmen.
its his f*cken job. does this mean you hate a carpenter that buys timber cuts it than sells it for double his purchase price.
or any other profession for that matter.
if you haven't noticed SEXY_16 did not post this here for this exact reason.
coronamark2, SEXY_16 hasn't lied he told you what he's done, as for the prices read the post again you got them mixed up
4age, 1 grand is prolly more than most people make in a week, so if 1 grand don't mean jack shit to you, send it my way.
as for not giving anybody a chance to see or purchase the car, alot of people knew about it so why didn't any body buy it, instead you get on here and critisize.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 in trading post Thu, 11 March 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT 86 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2004 08:25

you guys all suck.
i know more people that hate toymods members than car salesmen.
its his f*cken job. does this mean you hate a carpenter that buys timber cuts it than sells it for double his purchase price.
or any other profession for that matter.
if you haven't noticed SEXY_16 did not post this here for this exact reason.
coronamark2, SEXY_16 hasn't lied he told you what he's done, as for the prices read the post again you got them mixed up
4age, 1 grand is prolly more than most people make in a week, so if 1 grand don't mean jack shit to you, send it my way.
as for not giving anybody a chance to see or purchase the car, alot of people knew about it so why didn't any body buy it, instead you get on here and critisize.

Thats a pic of a nice rim you got there.
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
Re: AE86 in trading post *locked* Thu, 11 March 2004 07:12 Go to previous message
GT 86 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2004 08:25

you guys all suck.

continuing with comments like that will get you banned

note: commercial sales are prohibited unless you are a toymods sponsor, commercial buys however are permitted

this thread is going into personal insult land so is now locked
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:1JZ-GTE 1984 Celica
Next Topic:F/S: 1977 RA28 3TGTE Celica, now with pic's.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:45:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053820610046387 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.