Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » My new toy......

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 04:37 Go to next message
Just purchased a R32 GTS-t for the hansomely some of $4500 it has damage to the rear left quarter (Dorifto war marks). Its fitted with some kind of big ass front mount, BOV, HKS Air filter and im pretty sure its boosted. Its dark grey in color and has been lowered on stockers. Im hoping to finish it in a months time and sell it and keep saving. So did my excel pay off? I think so Smile (Excel = still driving it)
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Wed, 10 March 2004 12:37

Just purchased a R32 GTS-t for the hansomely some of $4500 it has damage to the rear left quarter (Dorifto war marks). Its fitted with some kind of big ass front mount, BOV, HKS Air filter and im pretty sure its boosted.
Rolling Eyes

does it have a blower to?
freakysoarer
Regular

March 2003
Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha... Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
N/A intercooled and blown offs. Sounds like a new Toymods Rice Deveolopment (TRD) product to me. Laughing
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon man give him a break. Smile

nice man, do u have some pics of her ?
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For that price prolly "Boosted" like in "Gone in 60 Seconds" ??
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r32's are goin cheap these days in good condition. in avg condition with damage i dont see whats wrong with the price esp if it was a quick sale etc!
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: My new toy...... Wed, 10 March 2004 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Far out i should move back to Vic, i checked out an R33 GTs-T the other day, for 17.5k, needed a bit of work on the body though new front bumper and all.

Got a mate with a 92 Soarer, screwed his engine by putting his bro's celica radiator cap on (coz he thought it looked better!) then spent 60 large on a new engine and 2 huge Garret ball bearing turbos, also sprayed it BMW blue (like snooker ball blue, the one worth 5 points) and fitted 20 inch wheels and licqurice straps under it. Spent 80k all up worth 30k all up and not even insured!

Some people eh?!?!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
33s are still expensive. 32s are the cheap ones.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
either way there both bricks on wheels!
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every second car is a damn R33 skyline...

R32's are mucho better !
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have pics as soon as the damage is fixed. We just found out that a rear quarter cut isnt needed just the skin has to be removed and replaced and suspension components are all f**ked up.... It also needs one left rear light,garnish and boot. I thought itd be more work but now im cheering its not so the car should be ready in 2 weeks incl new color (still choosing from baby blue or standard color)
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also want to ad that a guy from toymods came over and purchased a AE92 Boot off me and seen the skyline ill try and get his nickname used on toymods and get to post something up so you can keep your traps shut. Do i sence the green eyed monster is lurking in here?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a toyota forum man - ppl will always non-toyo cars sheet Razz
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: My new toy...... Thu, 11 March 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Thu, 11 March 2004 15:33

its a toyota forum man - ppl will always non-toyo cars sheet Razz

word.
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: My new toy...... Fri, 12 March 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the R32's the best outta all of them... beat an R34 GT-t a few nights ago woot! Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: My new toy...... Fri, 12 March 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i prefer the 32's the most out of the lot of them acutally for some reason.
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: My new toy...... Fri, 12 March 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to say out of all the skylines built i would either go for the R34 or the clasic R31.....one very kick ass car
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: My new toy...... Fri, 12 March 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although the orig gtr, now that gives me a chubby!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: My new toy...... Fri, 12 March 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking of gettin my backguards to look like the GTR ones...... but everyone is telling me not to....... oh and i think the new color of the car is going to be white with baby blue,blue,darker shade of blue flames on the front or just plain baby blue.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: My new toy...... Sat, 13 March 2004 00:07 Go to previous message
Skylines are as common as Falcodores these days.
Every 2nd car I see is a Nissan Falcodore.

Im not knocking them, just find that they are way too common.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Your funniest car related blunder.
Next Topic:New Toyota?????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:35:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061352252960205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.