Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Tue, 09 March 2004 00:14 Go to next message
HEY all,
have any of yous seen a 86 Suzuki alto man there funny my bro just bought one for 200 bucks off some d00d and it has a little 2 stroke 500cc donk in her....she can only push out a whole of 19KW and my bro has been 140 off the clock in it down a hill lol Very Happy Very Happy anyways it blows that much smoke it isnt funny lol..... it only weights like 600kg so you can virtually push it places... he he
if any wants any pics add me to ur msn... my email is brotherfunky@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 00:16]

Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Tue, 09 March 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my sister owns one but its like 1995 and has a 1L engine.
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Tue, 09 March 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Yeah this one is 3cylinders hehehe....
nice work LOL
cheers
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Tue, 09 March 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same engines as mighty boys
but my mates has had a covnersion to a 1l swift engine
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Tue, 09 March 2004 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOAH!!! 1ltr........ Shocked
i bet it would kane now..... how do you fit aanother engine in em anyways the engine bay is about 1 metre arcross and about a foot wide hehehe.......
cheers
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Wed, 10 March 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of my mates cousin has a mighty boy he is puting a turbo cappacino engine into. 660cc? intercooled turbo running 15 psi apparently Wink
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Wed, 10 March 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the later version alto's came with turbo and 4wd, but a 2wd is availiable, get a front cut (surely wouldnt cost over $1200?) and whack the hole lot in, should go alright.
are you sure the engine is 2 stroke?
matty.
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Wed, 10 March 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL how much would that little thing kane with a 600CC turbo in her....... umm iam not sure whethers is a 2 stroke or not but my friend has one has a paddock basher its kinda the same and he says his is a 2 stroke......... anyways.......
cheers
brad
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Wed, 10 March 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its the same engine as the mighty boy its not 2 stroke, mighty boy is mad fun to drive, flatsticked and going nowhere fast holding up traffic Cool
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Wed, 10 March 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nomuken wrote on Wed, 10 March 2004 20:28

If its the same engine as the mighty boy its not 2 stroke, mighty boy is mad fun to drive, flatsticked and going nowhere fast holding up traffic Cool

u can have my mates 1 litre mighty boy for 3500 if u want
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Thu, 11 March 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my freind has a mighty boy.. its got 16inch or 17 inch wheels.. lowered about 3" it looks really good
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: Has Any1 EVER SEEN A SUZUKI ALTO Thu, 11 March 2004 11:57 Go to previous message
HAHAHA i love little shitboxes like them! every now and again i get to drive the daihatsu mira at work (modifications include a raised center of gravity courtesy of the giant red phone on the roof and smaller... yes smaller tyres than standard!). if anyone ever tries to tell you that its not possible to drift a roundabout in a 660cc 3cyl FWD pushing 40hp in the dry refer them to me... anything can be done!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3TGTE parts supliers
Next Topic:Dont doubt the mighty bluetop engine!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:38:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054199695587158 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.