Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rollawagon
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon6.gif  any sunshine coasters Tue, 09 December 2003 11:38 Go to next message
anyone else on the sunshine coast floating around on toymods??
if so drop us a line and maybe have a cruise.
Jaze
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Tue, 09 December 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am from Maroochydore.

I have a Corona with a 1jz in it, but not quite finished yet so there will be no cruising for me! Smile

Should be ready by the 10 jan for the big cruise though. You should come to that, it is only another .5 hour.
rollawagon
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon10.gif  Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 10 December 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i take it by your name your bit of a keen fisher.i live at currimundi work at kawana.the cruise sounds good ,like to join along providing im not working.what else needs to be done to the corona. Shocked
Jaze
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 11 December 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, fisherman! Smile I used to be into stereo's hence the 'bass' a holic Razz

Got to get the wipers wired and indicators wired. Jzx90 chaser dash and loom in it. Then get a mod plate and a RWC hopefully! Smile

Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 22 January 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from the sunny coast as well but i dont have enough spare time to cruise! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I have 3 MA61's that are all registered but are in varied state's of completion to their end purpose.

One daily driver/tow car

One P4 rally car

And a full tarmac racer!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 22 January 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darryl you have a PM! Cool
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 22 January 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have in intruder! Raise the alarm!!
Lux on PSI
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 22 January 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to be does that count?? i am still a reg up the coast so i might have to come on one of the cruises!!! Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 22 January 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But darryl is the guy with the commodore coilovers!
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Fri, 23 January 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 02:02

But darryl is the guy with the commodore coilovers!

How the hell did you know about them? Confused
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Fri, 23 January 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was BlackSupra that posted using my login. We've got a thread about coilovers using Commodore stuff based on what you said in the Celicasupra.com forums. We'd be REALLY grateful if you could be more specific and tell us exactly what you did.

The thread is here: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=27188&start=0&rid=1134&S=fdf22b7f659 519243157c939d9952d7e

We've been trying to get in contact with you because we're at a loss of how to do it, so we need your input.

Thanks,
Nathan
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Sat, 24 January 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it ok to post pics in the threads here?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: any sunshine coasters Sat, 24 January 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feel free to post away or to post in the thread above!!!

We WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS of your coilover setup....we are dying to see them and get a description of them! Very Happy
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Sun, 01 February 2004 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in peregian... hopefully to own a white imported AW11 tonight. time is really going slowly Sad
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Tue, 03 February 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im at noosa, i got a ta22 with a bog stock 2tg

jason
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Tue, 03 February 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just down the road Wink
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 04 February 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to own a red sprinter with black superlites(am slowly building a white one right now). live at marcus beach right now, but only for the last year, before that, i was at tewantin, though i was around maroochydore pretty much every weekend while i was living at tewantin.

im actually already half moved to brisbane, but ill be up here often.

bassaholic55, pikie (micheal francis) has told me about youre car, cant remember who he said owned it though, do i know you? my names Dimitri.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 04 February 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh Dimitri from dominos. I used to work at maroochy dominos Smile
small world Smile

and my sister is going out with Woody, I suppose you know him.

So you got rid of the red sprinter. Lil Wood should have bought that instead of that stinky Charade!
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 04 February 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... i know someone mentioned someones sister going out with woody... but who was it?
damn my memory Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 04 February 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, that was me Smile

my name is Chris Davey and my sister's name is Monique. You know Woody?
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 05 February 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
i worked at coolum dominoes. he was driving some lil red thing.

and no, it wasnt you that told me that some guys sister was dating him Razz
someone i know in person told me... cant for the life of me work out who
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Mon, 09 February 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did an engine,transmission and driveline rebuild on a red charade from domino's maroochydore last year.

Is this charade your talking about an auto thats owned by the manager or asst manager?

Oh and by the way, specs and photo's of the MA61 coilovers to follow in the very near future! Smile (Once i work out how to post pic's in this forum) Embarassed

Computer's are white mans magic to me! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Mon, 09 February 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feel free to email the pics to me at any time

ifli4u@yahoo.com Cool
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Mon, 09 February 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im offically a toyota driver Very Happy
imagine a white supercharged AW11 with 5 spoke mags (not very good) and targa top, and thats what im in Very Happy
failing that, ill be in the commodore, but i dont think its gonna be that often... mr2 got WAY more go Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Tue, 10 February 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darryl wrote on Mon, 09 February 2004 16:02

I did an engine,transmission and driveline rebuild on a red charade from domino's maroochydore last year.

Is this charade your talking about an auto thats owned by the manager or asst manager?

Oh and by the way, specs and photo's of the MA61 coilovers to follow in the very near future! Smile (Once i work out how to post pic's in this forum) Embarassed

Computer's are white mans magic to me! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Razz

yeah that charade is owned by the now manager of maroochy dominos, Chris 'jimmy' stokes. I have been friends with him for about 5 years now. Small world hey! His car goes alright now(for an auto 3 cylinder Smile), it was certainly just about dead.

and no, it wasnt you that told me that some guys sister was dating him
someone i know in person told me... cant for the life of me work out who.

ZHYR: Well, I guess I am "some guy" then Smile
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Tue, 10 February 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh fair nuff Razz
btw AW11's rock Wink
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 11 February 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yeah that charade is owned by the now manager of maroochy dominos, Chris 'jimmy' stokes. I have been friends with him for about 5 years now. Small world hey! His car goes alright now(for an auto 3 cylinder ), it was certainly just about dead.

Tell him he still owe's me a few free pizza's for that job! Laughing

God what a mess that car was in! Rolling Eyes
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 11 February 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it has had a hard pizza delivering life!

he doesn't care about cars, just wants to buy a plane! Smile Crazy!
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 11 February 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is happening about the chance of a cruise? anything?

im sorta considering making an appearance at maroochydore tomorrow evening since sitting at home is kinda boring Razz

see how many red and blue lights i can attract Razz
heh
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Thu, 12 February 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to go to the shops tomorrow night in Maroochy so if you want, give us a call about 8:30. My name is Chris (derr Razz) mobile is 0404 029 203.

see ya
Dave_Harrington
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: any sunshine coasters Sun, 15 February 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a sunshine coaster!

Soon to get my ra23 back on the coast and cruising.

any other ra23's around?

Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any sunshine coasters Sat, 28 February 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bored
stupid saturday nights Mad
you'd think people would organise something to do hey? Razz
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
icon14.gif  Re: any sunshine coasters Wed, 10 March 2004 13:16 Go to previous message
hey i live in eumnudi..i used to live in mooloolaba but moved here Mad ..i brought my first car like a week ago - a 86 celica sx..i dont have my lisence..but will in june..id prob still go for a cruise tho..does woody have big glasses? i think he used to go to my school
hmm oh well im outtie
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Roll Call!
Next Topic:anyone in bris with a 22re ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:54:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010414838790894 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.