Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
opiate
Regular

June 2003
For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Thu, 11 March 2004 08:23 Go to next message
I've had a bit of a bingle in my dad's car, so i need to sell off my pride and joy to level my debts. I'm interested in a trade for an AW11 in good nick, preferably with 4AGZE, plus cash adjustment.

1993 Mazda Familia GT-X
105,000 KM's, I've owned it since 87,000 and looked after it thoroughly.
1.8 litre, DOHC Intercooled turbo with all-wheel drive.
Gearbox and engine are in great condition, got the full fresh up by BMT in August (i think) last year, regular 5,000km interval servicing by them since.
From factory, the car has 132kW and 230Nm, and does 0-100 in just under 7 seconds.
I've had the boost increased with a Dr. Drift bleed valve (from BMT) to 11.5 pounds, but hasn't been put on a dyno.
The exhaust, intercooler, management, engine and almost everything else is stock.
The car has been meticulously maintained: regular servicing, only ever using optimax petrol, always warmed up and cooled down even after delicate driving.

Modifications:
Dr. Drift bleed valve set @ 10.5 pounds.
Custom full respray, black with red pearl.
CD headunit
Reupholstered armrest in black leather, also shift boot.
Blue Faced Blitz iD boost gauge, measuring to 1.5bar.
Unfashionable Rims that came with the car, made by auto-moda of japan (14x6, multistud wheels)
Pod filter is on there too.
NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs put in the car approximately 7,500km's ago. (They last approx. 100,000km's)
GT-R model bonnet vents
Recent Tint-A-Car Formula 1 tint (99.9% UV protection)
Tough-arsed professionally installed 3 point immobiliser, yielding 2 ground connections. would require an experienced alarm system installer over a day to disarm. also includes unique alarming system with security code

Stock features:
3dr hatch
2-way electronic sunroof (tilt and slide)
4 wheel ABS
4 wheel drive, with viscous centre and rear differentials.
132kW and 230Nm, 0-100 in <7 seconds.
5 speed manual
1839cc dual overhead cam
Torque Split of 43% front and 57% to the rear (rear bias, less prone to understeer)
Weight: Approximately 1200kg
CR: 7.9:1

Spare passenger side headlight included, as well as stock airbox and stock boost solenoid.

In summary, fast little unique car with decent fuel economy, and a nifty paintjob.

http://outlet.shafted.com.au/gtx/pearl.jpg
http://www.exclusive-auto.net/gallery/03aseatSK/images/arthurs%20004.jpg
http://outlet.shafted.com.au/gtx/arseend.jpg
http://outlet.shafted.com.au/gtx/frontleft.jpg
http://outlet.shafted.com.au/gtx/crap.jpg

Call 0403472896 or email me at fornicator@optushome.com.au

Looking for $15,400 ONO, or trade AW11 + cash adjustment.
  Send a private message to this user    
big mike
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Fri, 12 March 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[MODERATED]

[Updated on: Fri, 12 March 2004 09:57] by Moderator

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Fri, 12 March 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Mike, you may not know it but what you just did is kinda frowned upon... it is not your thread and the guy is trying to sell HIS car! If you want to sell yours create your own thread! No No No
big mike
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Fri, 12 March 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dude. mine is good as sold already. not trying to steel your thred. just saying you may be asking a little much. but i gotta say that paint does look sweet.
mike
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Sat, 13 March 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno... some people prefer to buy cars either in stock or near-stock condition purely because it's not automatically assumed the car has been thrashed, as is generally the case with worked ones.
Can't get much stocker than mine, especially in Australia, and I dare you to try.
red rolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Sun, 14 March 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much cash adjustment with an aw11 are u looking at approx?????
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: For sale or trade: 1993 Mazda Familia GTX Mon, 15 March 2004 01:10 Go to previous message
depends on condition...
haven't really thought about the cash adjustment side too much, but probably around 7-8,500
depending on whether its supercharged or not, and so on.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for a 90 or 89 model sx celica ....
Next Topic:FS: 85 Corolla Seca CS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:12:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051450729370117 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.