Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 26 February 2004 22:59 Go to next message
A couple of ppl i know are after these, so i thought i'd get us a bit of a discount.

now, it's not much, only $15 off, but still...

for $110, you can get a brand new adjustable panhard rod, so you can re-align your diff after lowering the ass-end of your car.

p.s. i'm making nothing off this, but i need 2, so i figured why not buy 10, and get a bit of a discount, right??? Razz

[edit] here's the list of definates with numbers..

3 - Steve AE86
1 - IRA11Y
1 - ShAkEn
1 - mumblezzz
1 - 4AGE
1 - chrizer
1 - FKN16V
1 - thundertiger00

that's 10...i'll order them on monday, if the price is right... Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 05 March 2004 09:56]

Send a private message to this user    
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 27 February 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe interested for the KE70.
How hard to install? Any custom fabrication?

Thanks
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 27 February 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bolt on.

2 bolts...easy as.

recommend getting a wheel alignment after tho...
Drift_AE71
Regular

October 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 27 February 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill need one of my rolla (ae71) when u thinking off doin it? so i can get cash together

cheers matt
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 27 February 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, interested. My diffs way too far to the left.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, here's the deal.

i need to buy 10 to get this price. i know that's asking a bit, considering it's only saving $15, but every little bit helps...especially now..
i may possibly have bent some of my car... Embarassed

anyway, i'm after serious buyers here...

if you're serious, put a "definate" in your reply.

they reckon it'll take a week to come in after the order is placed. as soon as i have ten orders, i'll get them.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definate .. pm me when you need the money
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's what i like to see...short sharp and to the point.

that's 3 definate

cheers
steve
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DEEEFINITEly down for one.let me know when u get the orders n need cash etc...
cheers,
jono
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok..check top post for your name and number...i'll update up there. Cool
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sun, 29 February 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A definite here. Have cash waiting.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 02 March 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beautiful...still need more tho... Very Happy
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 02 March 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah put me down. Smile
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 02 March 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what area will most of you be buyign these in? i think i might just get one for trade price, that would propably be 15 bucks less anyway??
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 02 March 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
added.

btw, i'm in adelaide, but i'll see if they'll ship at no charge...can only try Very Happy
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 03 March 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
----------------newsflash------------------

it has been brought to my attention that this is not really that good a price, as someone has emailed whiteline, and they got quoted only $4 more than what i was, but not as a group buy.

i might actually ring whiteline, not a distributer, and get better. i'm sure it can be done... Cool Cool
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 03 March 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see ur honesty
i dunno whether i need one or not? but on TE72 some times the axle seems to stick out about 2 inches to the left, but sometimes its less? sometimes its not at all?
i was a bit worried it was shifting but we had a good look and it all looks fine, so ive gatherd its just a mcpherson strut trait, or is it?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 04 March 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first up, cheers Very Happy although honesty is good, it's my rep that i care about...dont want to rip anyone off, or they dont buy stuff off you anymore... Rolling Eyes it's all good, tho Cool

if the axle in your 72 seems to move around a bit, maybe you need new control arm bushes. Its possible also the panhard rod bushes are cactus, and i'm pretty sure you get new bushes with these rods.

also, macpherson struts are in the front...panhard rods are in the back... Razz

i still have to check on the "revised" price...

cheers
steve
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 04 March 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V - Definate (AE86)

Thundertiger00 - definate (AE86)

BUT ONLY IF NEW BUSHES ARE SUPPLIED IN THE PRICE.

I know mine are cactus.

Whats the count so far, do we know the revised price yet, i recommend we offer $80 each with an order of ten and work from there.

How would a wheel alignment benefit after installing the new panhard rod?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 04 March 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear wheel alignment would only be needed. This would centre your diff so it doesnt hang to the left from being lowered.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 05 March 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
realistically, you would get a complete wheel alignment, so your front wheels are set up to match the rear as well, as soon as the rear is adjusted to dead center.

count is in first post.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 05 March 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First off, what is the part number please. I just purchased the adjustable rod for my TA22, I'm just curious to know.

As for the Bushes - Yes Whiteline's adjustable panhard rod comes with URETHANE bushes. At both ends. Depending on your axel I think they all have one end with a sleeve in it that sits on the axel, and the other is a hollow bush that bolts to the chassis - for those unaware.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 09 March 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm pretty sure the part number is kpr010...will have to check up on that. have emailed whiteline, and am waiting for a response.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 10 March 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jacob remember how I said my KPR010 rod came with 'Corolla' on the con note? *laughs*

And it's the other way around, the sleeve sheaths the retaining bolt on the chassis-side bracket, the bare bush bolts to the differential housing.

In any case, yes the rod comes with bushes, is adjustable and is also bloody huge.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 10 March 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are a good value piece of gear.

Steve: If you want to post up a picture, I've got a jpeg of the whiteline one fitted to my car recently...

Cheers
Phil
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 11 March 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Phil, a pic would be sweet...

Got a phone call today from Jackie at Whiteline, and the results are in.

They have no bars in stock at the moment, having just sold their last ones, so she says it will take around 3 weeks for them to come in.

Now, the price is $102 per bar, after a retail of $114 plus GST.

that's a saving of around $20 per bar. Postage to wherever you want will be $10, therefore still saving you $10.

that covers the postage out to me, which came to a total of $25.50 for all the bars.

i'm trying to work out with them if some of these can be picked up in person, for those of you who live in Sydney, and would like to save on the postage.

but before any of this can be done, i need the cash, so it's that time, ppl.

i will pm the relevant ppl with my details for payment, and would like this as soon as possible, as this is costing me just over $1500 for the 15 bars that i've ordered, as i expect there'll be the odd person that will want one after, that i can get rid of at my leisure, putting up a post every now and then.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 11 March 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic emailed to you.

Cheers

Phil
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Fri, 12 March 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt get any yet...send again? cheers phil.

btw ppl relevant, check your PM's. if i dont get all the money, i'll have to send ppl's money back, and then you'll look bad...

cheers
steve

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Mon, 15 March 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon guys, you put your hands up...reply to my PMs...

I only have 2 replies so far, and i dont want to start naming names...
Quote:

i will pm the relevant ppl with my details for payment, and would like this as soon as possible, as this is costing me just over $1500 for the 15 bars that i've ordered

cheers
steve

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Mon, 15 March 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill get one if it will make up the numbers
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 16 March 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me too...

I can pick up from adelaide.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 17 March 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks blokes...

i'll PM you with details or whatever for payment.

still waiting for some ppl to respond to PM's

cheers
steve
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 23 March 2004 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting for cash/replies to pm's.

people who said they would buy are under contractual agreement and should pm me asap.

if i don't get all the money i'll have to cancel the group buy, and i will start naming names.

i don't want to get nasty, but there are still 7 people who haven't replied to any messages, and they had better get a move on.

cheers
steve
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea when they will be ready.

Cheers Steve
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people need to pay up first!
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For your information i have?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did i say your name? No.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 16:14

Did i say your name? No.

You didnt have too, you said "people".

I am one of those people and i have paid.

Perhaps you should of said

"those who haven't paid, hurry up" or similar, instead of categorizing everyone.

Im not nit picking i just hate being catergorized like that.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets not fight people. and by people, i mean you two... Laughing Laughing

as soon as i have the bars, you will have them. they had none in stock as of 2 weeks ago. they said 3 weeks. i would just like all the cash first, so i dont have to outlay $1500 of my own money.

because, if i have to pay for a bar that someone said they would buy, then their name will have a black mark against it, and ppl will never buy/sell from/to them again, because they are dicks. and by ppl, i dont mean either of you two Razz

Steve, i'm doing the best i can, ringing them as often as possible, to put a rush on them.

Ian, if you want a bar, come up with the cash. not wanting to sound harsh, but thats about the jist of it...

cheers all
steve
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 22:11

lets not fight people. and by people, i mean you two... Laughing Laughing

as soon as i have the bars, you will have them. they had none in stock as of 2 weeks ago. they said 3 weeks. i would just like all the cash first, so i dont have to outlay $1500 of my own money.

because, if i have to pay for a bar that someone said they would buy, then their name will have a black mark against it, and ppl will never buy/sell from/to them again, because they are dicks. and by ppl, i dont mean either of you two Razz

Steve, i'm doing the best i can, ringing them as often as possible, to put a rush on them.

Ian, if you want a bar, come up with the cash. not wanting to sound harsh, but thats about the jist of it...

cheers all
steve

All good Steve, for some strange reason i thought you had them already, thats why i sent the money when you asked for it.

Thanks for not catergorizing.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 24 March 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry steve, just got back after a couple weeks away, I cant find my digi pics of the bar Crying or Very Sad
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sat, 27 March 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
np phil...all good...

still waiting for some payments... Rolling Eyes
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sat, 10 April 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright. Mad Mad Mad

not happy here, in case you can't tell...

i have 3 payments out of the 7 that i need from ppl on here.

if i have no PM's sent to me by the end of this week, as in Friday 16th April, then the group buy will be cancelled.

this means i'll have to cancel the cheques, and refund money orders that i've been sent. that causes me hassle.

the people who dont reply will be reported to the moderators.

it's fine if you dont want one...just dont fuck me(and the other ppl who wanted and payed) around. You will never buy from me again, and i'm sure there will be other people on these boards that wont sell to you either.

As soon as i sift through my PM's, the people who haven't as yet payed or replied to my PM's will be listed for all to see.

Steve
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Sat, 10 April 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey steve, ill go for one Smile

thanks, ill pm u to get ur bank details Very Happy
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Mon, 12 April 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok...due to demand... here are the culprits...

1 - 4AGE
1 - thundertiger00

if i haven't heard from them by Friday, they will be excluded from the group buy, and will never buy from me in the future.

simple, really.
cheers
steve
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Mon, 12 April 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Tue, 16 March 2004 01:13

c'mon guys, you put your hands up...reply to my PMs...

I only have 2 replies so far, and i dont want to start naming names...
Quote:

i will pm the relevant ppl with my details for payment, and would like this as soon as possible, as this is costing me just over $1500 for the 15 bars that i've ordered

cheers
steve

Almost one month man. U took payment. And u only told me about this yesterday night. And u didn't send me a Pm either. I told u to let me know when u needed payment or at least keep me posted with progress. And all u did is blame me as a culprit and say that i'm one day late for payment. My time is already occupied with the floormats. And for the past 2 or 3 weeks i haven't read up on the forums.

U got a PM and Email

[Updated on: Mon, 12 April 2004 14:11]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 13 April 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate...if you put your hand up...

be prepared to back up what you post.

i know for a fact you've been online, and on the forums, because of your floormat postings...

if you didn't want a rod, you could've just said.

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 13 April 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well before this all blows into a mini hiroshima, why dont you ( 4AGE ) state here weither you want to continue to purchase a bar as part of the group buy or pull out, and Steve if he wants out, to act like a gentleman and give him the benefit of the doubt or expect payment within 48hrs if he wants to be part of the group buy?

does that sound fair??

lets all get over a little misunderstanding and get on with this buy .. im almost over the waiting Smile

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Tue, 13 April 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta bail out as i mentioned to steve. Sorry bout any inconvenience i caused. Financial issues atm. Sad
GT 86
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 10:25]

thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for the late reply.
but i'm definately in.
you have pm
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the diameter of the rod any bigger than the standard one?
if not I may be interested in taking up one of the positions.

My problem is the hilux diff, the standard one only just fits anyway
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard diameter from what i understand...just adjustable length..

FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thundertiger00 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 20:35

sorry for the late reply.
but i'm definately in.
you have pm

Hello sleepy head?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so i take it thats everyone now?
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Wed, 14 April 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 09:18

ok so i take it thats everyone now?

Unless we need to find a replacement for 4AGE?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 15 April 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too Much $$$ , i really think you should just get on the phone to a part store like burson etc , tell them you want ten , and see what happens .. I will scan a invoice and post it later .. i think for memory i was charged about $88 .. There not bad the newer style , but if you have a really low car without adjustable upper arms the rod will hit the left hand side upper mount because of the bar thickness ..
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 15 April 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too much wanking...

you dont think i tried to get a better price?? i think you should check your facts first on this product.

i had one on my last AE86 which was EXCESSIVELY low at the rear, and it never hit the top mount once...(maybe you put yours on the wrong way?? Rolling Eyes )

the bars have a bend in them which is supposed to go 'around' the mount, on the left side of the car...that's why there's a bend. maybe you put the bend pointing up Laughing

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 15 April 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you had a EXCESSIVELY low rear , so i guess you didn't have adjust lower and upper arms too . So i guess your pinion angle was up the shit big time , that would explain why the bar didn't hit . What color was the bar ? blue ? The new model is in silver and the bend is less than before .. I will post a pic later .

Maybe you should check you facts , i was just trying to help .

So i will scan the invoice - my supplier , so you can go get riped off somewhere else . Since you don't want any help .
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group Buy! Whiteline Adjustable Panhard rods AE71-86/TE7*/KE70 Thu, 15 April 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well here is a Copy of the invoice .

Total price for the bar with gst is $77.01 . top line of invoice .

And secondly a pic of the bar fitted , showing there is not as greater bend in the bar than the earlier whiteline bars ..

too much wanking... Think about it

I can get a group buy for ten at a price of $55 each .

Steve-AE86

Sorry but you really asked for it , to look like you are ripping people off that is ...

Attachment: invoicesmlcopy.JPG
(Size: 26.48KB, Downloaded 60 time(s))
Attachment: whitelinepanhardsml.JPG
(Size: 64.19KB, Downloaded 56 time(s))

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:qld number plates 20vsx
Next Topic:AE82 twincam handbrake cables
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:46:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086040496826172 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.