Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
mad web site Sat, 13 March 2004 05:24 Go to next message
this web site i found is cool u can make your one web site with pic of your car its based in u.s its not a bad place if you nead idears 4 your car. this is my site (car) http://members.cardomain.com/jackalscorolla
its not hard 2 do give it a go!!!!!!!!! Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: mad web site Sat, 13 March 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok , lets see , body kit , stickers , checkplate , more stickers.

Bro your car has everything Rolling Eyes
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mad web site Sat, 13 March 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
3T-GTE
Regular

August 2003
Re: mad web site Mon, 15 March 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a quick look ... didn't see any details on any performance modifications to the car..

Jackal, have you done anything that actually improves the performance of your car?
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3T-GTE wrote on Tue, 16 March 2004 10:26

Jackal, have you done anything that actually improves the performance of your car?

that comment and the previous two are quite obviously attempts at criticism

performance or not? what difference does it make?

we all love cars especially our own but more importantly we all love different things about them

some like corollas, others celicas, others holdens... some love sleepers, others drag cars, some others show cars... just because someone likes something different to you does that mean they should be criticised?

the Toymods Car Club is about diversity... we aren't elitist we'll accept you for what you have and what you like... whether your a P plater with your first stock car or whether you have an award winning show or drag car

craig (jackal) joined up at our monthly meeting last night and i spent some time chatting to him and his fiance

their good nature, enthusiasm and willingness to help out the club in any way makes them welcome and valued members of our club

i'm going to make an assumption that you three arent even members, regardless, i'd rather one member like sean then 100 with attitudes like yours

i think you need to learn two words... tolerance and respect

Toymods is not about the car that you drive but the person that you are

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2004 11:31] by Moderator

3T-GTE
Regular

August 2003
Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny K, I must apologise, as that was not my original intention to diss or put down someone.. more of a question to see if the only mods he has done have been cosmetic.

I must agree, it is good to see diversity & also fellow members with a good attitude.

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rejected wrote on Tue, 16 March 2004 16:09

just a little tip take that sticker off the petrol cap or fit a proper one. it just looks gay cause you can see the outside of the real cap. i like the inside of it though. does it make you feel as if you are going fast Razz Rolling Eyes

rejected - Does your username remind you of how you must feel in most social settings? Razz Rolling Eyes

I think you will find that the attitude you have displayed above in trying to take a cheap shot at someone will not earn you much respect with this car club.

As Danny put it above:
Quote:

i'd rather one member like sean then 100 with attitudes like yours
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not saying "jackal" is anything like this, but usually (not allways) people with cars like this think their car is the shit, only for their cars to get wasted and have a cry! You see so many of them around and it frustrates me to see it!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rejected,

You will notice your posts are missing ! Like them you will also be disapearing. Your coments and attitude are not welcome here.

Clown,

We all stereotype at some point in our lives but I am happy to say that Sean and Cassandra are nothing like the "Ricer" stereotype you may be used to. Having had a breif chat to them both at the last two meetings they are a welcome edition to the Toymods scene and I am glad they wanted to join.

Personally I'm getting a little sick of the whole anti ricer mentality that gets displayed here by a select few people. I actually think Sean's car looks great and its refreshing to see a new take on re-styling a Toyota.

My car has Billet wheels, led washer jets, a "neon" style rear number plate light, gold plated door locks, mess insert in the front, momo gear knob and stearing wheel and bright fuck off headlights. Ohh and the stereo head unit alone cost me more than a years rego and insurance. Does that make me someone you want to have a go at two, is my car to rice for you ??????

When this club started there were 10 members, When I joined I was number 25. Back then everyone was friendly and we all got to know each other. Now there are so many new faces I can't keep up but I do expect the friendly attitudes to stay the same. If you don't agree with that perhaps you shouldn't be here.

Welcome to the club Craig and Cassandra, sorry you met the narrow minded minority on here before you got to know the rest of us.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2004 11:33] by Moderator

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im hardly narrow minded i was just stating the fact that most of the people that do this think their cars are fast but as slow as all hell!!! Its good to see someone that does this style of car modding that isn't up themselves!!
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hmmm did someone mention the ban button?

bye bye 'rejected'

if you don't respect our forums then you don't belong here

methinks its not the first time you have been banned

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
Thanks for all your support, true we haven't done any performance mods to Craig's car, however we're pretty happy with how it's going. It's still a project in progress. We've only been to a couple of meetings but so far it's been awesome. Toymods has a great atmosphere and we've really enjoyed it all so far. We felt really welcome and look forward to helping out with as much as we can at the most of the club events and anything else that comes up.
Once again thanks for all your support we're glad that Toymods is such a casual accepting and friendly club. Surprised
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: mad web site Tue, 16 March 2004 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking wtf, when did i write this post Confused

but he has jack(a)l instead of jack(e)l

nice car Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: mad web site Wed, 17 March 2004 00:28 Go to previous message
got my pic working Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:web sites
Next Topic:What to get ...................?????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:52:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058629512786865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.